Chapter 19: Sayaka in Team J
199 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sir!” (Iida)

'Woah, Iida’s outfit is so cool, it’s like those gundam anime that I usually liked'
 

Raising his hands up, Iida asked a question “This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?”

Showing a peace sign All Might answered “Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors.”

“Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles.” (All Might)

“Isn't this a little advanced?” (frog girl)

“The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now.” (All Might)

asking him with a barrage of questions “Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?” (Yaoyorozu)

“How much can we hurt the other team?” (Bakugo)

“Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?” (Uraraka)

“Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?” (Iida)

“Isn't this cape très chic?” (Aoyama)

[ALL MIGHT growls]

“I wasn't finished talking!” Opening up a small booklet “Listen up. The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes.” (All Might)

“Isn't there a better way?” (Iida)

“Think about it! Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here.” (Deku)

“Yes, I see. Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness.” (Iida)

punching his hands in the air, All Might cheerily said “No sweat. Let's draw!”

As All Might said the class will be broken into teams of twelve, half heroes and half villains. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win.

 

Since there weren’t enough pairs there were extra slots that would be drawn. Looking at it I was in team J which had what was their names? Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero. Was it? Better go near them.

“hey guys!, team J?”

“yep, this is team J” (Kirishima)

Drawing from a villain and hero box “I declare that the first teams to fight will be...” showing us team a vs team d balls, All Might continued “...these guys! Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch!”

“Yes, sir!” (Everyone)

Going to the monitoring room we introduced ourselves. Though I kind of remembered their names through the seating arrangements paper, I also remembered some people through how flashy they looked.

“hey, I’m Kirishima Eijiro, Yoroshiku!” stretching out his hands. We fist bumped together with Sero.

“Isoyama Sayaka!, just call me Sayaka nice meeting you too”

“I’m Hanta sero, nice meeting you guys”

Suggesting “so this is gonna be battle right?, why don’t we explain a little bit of our quirks so we can come up with a strategy? Sound good?” (Sayaka)

“no problem, then I’ll go first” (Kirishima)

“My fighting style is straightforward and reckless, I can harden my body and take opposing hits while delivering counterattacks. I can be your human shield” (Kirishima)

“I can shoot multiple strands of tape at once, as well as produce double-sided tape which sticks to both sides. I can attach myself to surfaces and use them to swing myself through the air or pull myself towards the attachment points. This tapes are also useful when creating traps and blockades for enemies and I prefer being a long-range combatant.” (Sero)

Grinning wide and rubbing my nose with my point finger with a proud face “Hmmm, Me? *chuckles* like Sero I can shoot string out of my hands which are very hard to break. I can wrap someone or a thing in seconds and control them like puppets” (Sayaka)

10