Chapter 24: Stampede
145 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking outside the glass, Reporters where gathering around the school gate, so glad Kento woke me up early. Having learned my lesson yesterday, I now brought binoculars mwuhahahaha.

‘let’s see, the classmates who are caught outside are, Uraraka……D-Deku…….omg, Iida…….. kyaaaa that ugly, no I meant angry face in the morning Bakugo AHAHAAHA’ walking towards the front gate, Aizawa s-sensei??!!AHAHHAAHAH as I thought being in this school is fucked up interesting’

“Sayaka, you look like a pervert”

Startled, I almost broke the binoculars “Mind yo, business Ken, I’m looking outside”

After answering the reporter’s question, Aizawa went back inside with a haggard face. Sensei, they ain’t gonna stop if you just leave them like that…., uwaa sensei told you, they gon’ follow you inside- Woah!!

Is that U.A’s defensive barrier? SO cOoL!

Zooming my binoculars more, I grabbed Kento “Hey, aint that guy at the trees shade, weird?” handing the binoculars “see? look at that haggard guy!”

“aren’t you used to this Sayaka? Even our homeroom teacher looks that haggard”

“who’s haggard?”

Both startled

“—uwah” (Kento)

“—wah” (Sayaka)

“and where did you get those binoculars? I’ll be confiscating that”

Acting cute “S-sensei, I wanted to look cool like you, so I bought this”

Looking me up and down Aizawa answered “ok, but don’t bring it out anywhere”

Making a salute “Hai sensei!”

Aizawa going inside the classroom, Kento whispered ‘Sayaka you liar’

Hurriedly going back to our seats, Aizawa started “Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's
results.” Turning towards the last row “Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?”

“Yeah, whatever.” (Bakugo)

“And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it.”

looking up Deku beamed at the last sentence Aizawa said.

“So show a little urgency, huh?” (Aizawa)

“Right.” (Deku)

“Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future.”

starting to get nervous, everyone had only one line of thought ‘Is it another Quirk test?’

“You all need to pick a class representative.”

everyone relieved ‘Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!’

shouting with both hands in the air, Kirishima suggested “Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!”

Kaminari raising his hands “I'll take it!”

Jiro raising her hands “Yeah, you're gonna need me.”

“Someone with style would be best.” (Aoyama)

jumping excitedly “I'm, like, totally the right pick!” (Mina)

 

Looking infront of me, Kento wasn’t raising his hands at all, right I understand! It’s too much workkk….or maybe not his thoughts right now must be different, dunno, well smart people are unpredictable.

Tenya shouting “Silence, everyone, please!” the ruckus stopped and everyone looked at him “The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!” while raising his quivering hands.

‘It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you.’ (everyone’s thoughts)

“Is this really the best idea?” (Kaminari)

“We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?” (Tsuyu)

“Besides, everyone'll just vote for themselves.” (Kirishima)

pulling his hands back down, Iida replied “Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job.” Looking towards Aizawa “It's the best way, right, sir?”

“Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over.” (Aizawa)

“Thank you for your trust!” (Iida)

Well seeing as everyone wants to elect themselves, being the class rep does help you gain extra recognition, but you gotta be the one to keep the class in check so the right choice would be Iida right? Seeing the first day of school, Iida has a stick to his ass already, Kento must’ve already thought the same.

“How did I get three votes?” (Deku)

jumping from his seat Bakugo complained “Okay, you idiots, who voted for him?”

“What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?” (Sero)

“What did you just say?!” (Bakugo)

looking at Iida “Zero votes... I feared this might happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose!” (Iida)

“So you voted for someone else, huh?” (Yaoyorozu)

“But you knew it was best to vote for yourself, right? What were you tryin' to prove here, Iida?” (Sato)

continuing on the newly elected representatives were at the front, Yaoyorozu standing up straight and Deku trembling like a newborn lamb.

“All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu.” (Aizawa)

“Really? Uh. It's not a mistake?” (Deku)

[sighs] “How'd this happen?” (Yaoyorozu)

“This might not be so bad.” (Tsuyu)

“Yeah, I can get behind Midoriya I guess.” (Kirishima)

Keeping the thoughts to myself, I thought they’d elect Iida, guess I was wrong, well I was on his side but it wasn’t required to vote and I didn’t even expect him to have zero.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Having lunch at the crowded cafetariea, the alarm sounded, does this mean someone infiltrated the U.A. defensive barrier?

[bell rings]

“Warning. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion.” (ANNOUNCER A)

Everyone starting to panic, the cafeteria became a tight stampede.

8