Chapter 25: Basic Hero Training class
132 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sayaka!”

Hearing Iidas voice in this noisy crowd, he patted my shoulder

“I have an idea!” (Iida)

“huh? (Sayaka)

“tie me near the emergency exit!”

Attaching my string to the fire exit and connecting them to Iida’s hands, I pulled my strings hard.

Using his engines as a booster, Iida arrived on top of the Exit Sign with both hands tied to the wall.

Yelling loud and concise “Listen up, everything is okay!” gathering everyone’s attention they looked up on the Iida near the fire exit sign “It's just the media outside. There's absolutely
nothing to worry about. Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best.” (Iida)

Helping Iida down, I wrapped my strings on his waist and untied the ones on his hands.

Seeing the marks on his hands “sorry, I didn’t control it” (Sayaka)

“it’s fine at least the situation has calmed down” (Iida)

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

“It's time, class rep. Let's begin.” (Yaoyorozu)

Trembling hard and eyes wide open, Midoriya started talking “Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!” the trembling stopped, he looked towards Iida “He was able to capture everyone's attentionand get us in line. So I believe
that he should be the one leading our class from now on!” (Deku)

“Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?” (Kirishima)

“Yup! Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?” (Kaminari)

“This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up.” (Aizawa)

“If Midoriya is nominating me for this job...” raising his right hand up “...then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!” (Iida)

“Sounds good, Emergency Exit!” (Kirishima)

“Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!” (Kaminari)

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Elsewhere in the city, All Might finished a villain with a  Missouri Smash. Noticing that he has become slower after giving a part of his one for all to young Midoriya, he remembered Midoriya admitting that he told Bakugo a part of their secret.

“Wait. You told Bakugo, what?” (All Might)

“I'm so sorry.” (Midoriya)

“I didn't even tell my mom about any of this, but for some reason, I felt like I had to explain it to him. Like it was only fair that he knew.” (Midoriya)

‘Midoriya isn't the type of person who wants to show off. That's not the reason he shared our secret, so I didn't lecture him too much.’ (All Might’s thoughts)

“Don't look so sad. He didn't take you seriously, so I don't think he'll say anything. This time I'll let things slide. Just make sure this doesn't happen again. You need to think carefully about the responsibility that comes with this power. If word got out that One For All could be passed on,
villains across the globe would come for you, trying to take it. You must keep this secret to ensure your own wellbeing, true. But also for the safety of the world.” (All Might)

[Midoriya gasps]

“Understand?” (All Might)

‘Even if he is a more suitable vessel now, he's still a 15‐year‐old boy. I have to make sure
I guide him well.’ (All Might’s thoughts)

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Finally the subject Basic Hero Training class

“Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and
another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.” (Aizawa)

[everyone gasps]

“Three pros? Is that because of the break in?” (Midoriya’s thoughts)

Sero raising his hands “Sir! What kinda training is this?”

“Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that.” (Aizawa)

“Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout.” (Kaminari)

“Totally!” (Mina)

“Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement.” (Kirishima)

“Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit.” (Tsuyu)

“Guys, I'm not finished yet.” (Aizawa)

[everyone gasps]

“What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes......but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. These special trainings are at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready.” (Aizawa)

[whistle blows]

“Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the
bus efficiently.” (Iida)

Getting inside the bus, Iida started sulking “The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy.” (Iida)

“Iida, you really need to chill.” (Mina)

“If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say...”turning towards the person beside her “about you, actually.” (Tsuyu)

“About me? What is it, Asui?” (Deku)

“I told you to call me "Tsu." “ (Tsuyu)

“Oh. Yeah, right.” (Deku)

“That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?” (Tsuyu)

“What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar...” (Deku)

protesting her claim Kirishima explained “Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference. Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting‐type
a' Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it.” Showing us his quirk, Kirishima stretched his hand and activated it “My Hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive.” (Kirishima)

“Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking. You're definitely pro material
with a Quirk like that.” (Deku)

“You really think so? Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier.” (Kirishima)

“My Navel Laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength.” (Aoyama)

patting his shoulders Mina continued “But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie.”

“Well, if any of our classmates have pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Kento and Bakugo.”

“Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular.” (Tsuyu)

blowing up Bakugo shouted in anger “Uh‐‐ What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!”

pointing at the said, hot headed person Tsuyu proved what she said true “Ya see?”

“Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality
is flaming crap mixed with garbage.” (Kaminari)

Shouting again Bakugo answered“You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser...!”

ugh like a fucking wild dog, Sayaka covering both her ears with her hands, this person can destroys one’s eardrums in seconds so fucking noisy.

continuing with the bickering, a cold voice sounded beside me

 

“Hey bakugo be careful with the way you talk or you might just offend someone you’re not supposed to”  (Kento)

Everyone looking at the person beside me… awkwarddd

“And who is that someone, you? I can offend whoever I want you shitty extra” (Bakugo)

Opening his eyes and glaring towards Bakugo, holy shittt!! Kento’s so pissed “I’m just warning you that here in this school, you should stop acting like a BRAT and grow up already”

“OH! and you got a problem with that?” (Bakugo)

“Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around.” (Aizawa)

“Yes, sir.” (everyone)

“Whatever.” (Bakugo mumbling)

The person beside me only gave a low ‘hmph’

8