Performance 666 [2/2]
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-11:32 P.M at the 17th Grand Theatre of Circopia, Gianni's Plan B is in Action-

Gianni swoops above and over the audience with his wide-wing-spanned rusty metallic bat-dragon wings as a few loose screws and bolts fly out of its complex structure.

Gianni carefully maneuvers his wings downwards and reaches his hand out to Blanca.

Gianni: "BLAAANCAA!!! HOLD ON TO MY HAND!"

Blanca looks up at him, petrified.

Gianni: "NEVERMIND, I GOT YOU!"

Gianni dives down and grabs Blanca out of her seat, hugging on tight to her. They accelerate up together towards the exit of the tent!

Blanca gazes at Gianni holding her. She notices the adrenaline and terror that cloaks his make-up drenched face.

Gianni: "I DON'T CARE HOW SCARY THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS!! I DON'T CARE WHAT'S OUT THERE ANYMORE! BUT WHATEVER IT IS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FACE IT ALONE NO MORE! WE'RE GONNA LIVE OUTSIDE TOGETHER!! AND MAAN YOU SMELL SO FREAKIN' GOO-"

A metallic elephant trunk whips Gianni's right wing with great force, crumbling it into pieces!

Gianni: "AARRGGH!?:"

Gianni loses grip of Blanca in the air. They both start falling towards the audience!

Gianni: "SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT!!"

The metallic Sea-lion circus guardian catches Blanca.

Gianni: "Blaanc-"

In the blink of an eye, the metallic Tiger circus guardian leaps up and punches Gianni in his gut, mid air!

Gianni coughs out blood as he lets out a wheezing sound: "HHEEEE!?"

Gianni gets sent flying and breaking through seats and props, finally slamming into a pile of wooden crates beside the audience. Gianni's metallic wings flicker in electrical sparks and twitch uncontrollably.

Blanca reaches out in terror.

Host shakes her head: "Oh my goodness... Please keep the damage to a minimum..."

Blood leaks out of Gianni's mouth: "Aaah... Man..."

The bipedal tiger guardian cracks its own neck as it slowly walks towards Gianni along the smoke riddled audience area.

Blanca watches helplessly from the hands of the sea-lion guardian.

The elephant guardian eerily watches from a distance.

Gianni barely manages to stand up: "C- Come at me- you metallic-"

The tiger sprints there in a split second and goes for a pounding kick at Gianni.

Gianni acts quickly and flaps his barely working metallic wings, dodging the kick!

Gianni as blood sprays out his mouth: "BURN BITCH!!"

Gianni unleashes the flamethrowers attached to his wrists, spraying the tiger guardian in fiery hell.

The guardian erupts into flames as it roars demonically! It starts tumbling down the stairs towards the stage.

Gianni flaps his messed up wings and flies towards Blanca and the sea-lion guardian!

Gianni: "LET GO OF HER!!!"

The sea-lion guardian places Blanca on the ground and leaps at Gianni with a murderous roar.

They fly at each other like comets!

-3 Months Ago, During Orca Training with Milano-

Milano, dressed fashionably, leans on a wall as he sips some boba tea: "Oh yea, Gianni, since I'm funding your entire performance, I also asked that sketchy company to add a little more of an explosive weapon to your exoskeleton. I added it just in case but it's a one time use and you'll end up with some pretty bad second and third degree burns if you use it. So try to avoid using it if you can."

-Present Day-

The metallic exoskeleton surrounding Gianni's right arm starts rapidly heating itself up and begins catching fire!

Gianni charges his fiery right arm: "AAAH MAAN THIS IS GONNA HURT LIKE HELL!!!"

The Sea-lion guardian demonically transforms and opens its mouth wide-enough to fit a human in with razor sharp metallic teeth!

Gianni: "YOU HUNGRY!!? EAT THIS!!! CAREFUL THOUGH, IT'S HOT!!!"

GIANNI PUNCHES THROUGH THE SEA-LION GUARDIAN'S MOUTH, EXPLODING IT INTO METAL SCRAPS!!!

The entirety of Gianni's right arm and parts of his back and shoulders catch on fire.

Gianni messily falls and stumbles on the ground like a carcass.

He lands in front of Blanca's shoes. His right side is still on fire.

Blanca immediately crouches down and holds Gianni up. She tears up as she looks in his eyes.

Gianni coughs as he squints with his blurry vision at Blanca.

Gianni: "An... angel?"

The elephant guardian charges and swings it's heavy metallic trunk towards them.

Blanca grabs Gianni and jumps out of the way!

The trunk slices the air and the elephant disgustedly looks down at Blanca as the eerie melody plays from inside the elephant's metallic structure.

The elephant slams down at them!

Blanca hugs Gianni and braces as some of the fire spreads on her.

Bumpkin immediately flies in and claws at the elephant's eye!

Bumpkin: "EEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!" /\^Ò ‸ Ó^ /\

Bumpkin is flung away as the elephant's eye detonates!

It roars in pain as the trunk barely misses slamming the ground next to Blanca and Gianni.

Blanca pats out the little bit of fire on her.

Gianni snaps out of it and gets a glimpse of the tent's exit: "AAARGH!! BLANCA, LET'S GOO!!!"

Gianni grabs Blanca's hand with his left hand and limps to the exit.

Blanca is abruptly pulled by Gianni forward.

Gianni: "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!"

Bumpkin the bat uses the last of his energy to fly and land on Gianni's shoulder. He rests on his shoulder.

/\ ^-_-^ /\

The elephant guardian is still disorientated and roaring in pain as it looks for Gianni and Blanca with it's one working eye.

Gianni and Blanca are almost at the exit of the Circopian tent!

Blanca tries resisting and stopping Gianni from getting to the exit.

Gianni: "WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE CAN'T STOP RIGHT NOW!! WE'RE ALMOST-"

Goma-Chan speaks into a microphone from the stage: "Gianni-kun... Tasukete..."

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Gianni stops in front of the exit as his eyes widen.

He slowly turns his head around to see the metallic tiger guardian holding Goma-Chan up from her head. The guardian is partly on fire and some of its metal colors have melted off to reveal it's metallic skeleton.

Blanca tears up.

Bumpkin: "EEH!?" /\ ^●.●^ /\

Host: "Oh Gianni, this has been quite the dangerous show thrown for our audience tonight. Perhaps it's time you put an end to it and come back down here before somebody gets hurt."

Gianni looks into Goma-Chan's eyes.

The tiger guardian lightly squeezes her skull.

Goma-Chan with her slightly ashy burnt fur: "Gi... anni... kun..." (⌯>﹏<⌯)

Gianni holds in an enormous amount of emotion and tears.

He pulls on Blanca's arm.

Gianni with tears: "Blanca... Let's go..."

He begins taking his first step into the tunnel that leads to the outside world.

Injured Bumpkin weakly reaches out to Goma-Chan from Gianni's shoulder.

/\ ^◉╭╮◉^ /\

Blanca violently pulls her arm out of Gianni's grip.

Gianni, in shock, looks at his empty hand.

He turns around to Blanca.

Gianni: "Huh? Blanca?"

Blanca fiercely stares into Gianni's eyes and begins booing.

She boos louder and louder!

Blanca: "BOOOO!! BOOOOOOO!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!"

She boos so loud and with so much emotion that her voice cracks multiple times!

Gianni, half on fire, with life threatening injuries glares at Blanca in shock.

Gianni: "Blan... ca...?"

Blanca boos louder as she begins sweating from booing. The audience join her. They all begin booing, filling the 17th grand theatre with a harmonious boo.

Gianni: "No... No... You're supposed to be the only one that doesn't boo... You said you love my acts... You said... You..."

Blanca finally speaks: "GIANNI I HATE YOUR ACTS!! I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOUR ACTS! AND I HATE YOU!! SO STOP TRYING TO SAVE ME! STAY IN CIRCOPIA!"

Gianni's ears ring: "But... But... You asked for help..."

Blanca: "I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR HELP!! YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL!! YOU'RE MAKING ALL OF THIS UP!!! I DON'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!! GO AWAY!!!"

Gianni stumbles back as the entire audience boos him.

Gianni: "Wh- What. No. You asked for my help... The... The clapping... You clapped... You..."

Blanca tears up a little: "You're sick. Gianni. Just live a happy life in Circopia. Please. You don't belong out there."

Gianni: "B- but... your poem... you said..."

Blanca takes the poem out of her pocket: "THIS POEM!?"

Blanca: "THIS IS FROM YEARS AGO!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS POEM MEANS TO ME NOW!!?"

Blanca aggressively shreds the poem into pieces as tears uncontrollably run down her eyes: "THIS MUCH!!! NOTHING!!! IT MEANS NOTHING!!! FREAKING NOTHING!!!"

She rips it into smaller and smaller pieces.

Gianni just watches, completely frozen.

The audience boo and throw small objects at Gianni. Water bottles, glasses of drinks, shoes.

Gianni, traumatized and unable to even blink, begins walking away from Blanca and towards the stage where Goma-Chan is held captive.

Blanca wipes her tears as she watches him walk away.

Host: "Excellent, I am so very happy we were able to avoid more people from getting hurt. Thank you for your performance tonight, Gianni!"

Gianni and Bumpkin look at Goma-Chan being held by the tiger guardian.

Goma-Chan: "Gianni-kun... Bumpkin-senpai..." ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

Gianni: "Let's go... Goma-Chan... Milano probably made us dinner just in case we failed..."

Bumpkin makes a bittersweet smile and nods: "Eeh..."

/\ ^-ﻌ-^ /\

Goma-Chan cutely smiles: "Arigatou..." (✽◕ﻌ◕)

In a split moment. A fraction of a second. The tiger guardian crushes Goma-Chan's skull in between it's two metallic paws.

Blood and facial features splatter onto Gianni and Bumpkin's faces.

The tiger guardian then munches and gulps down the remaining of Goma-Chan's body. Guts leak out of its mouth as it feeds.

Gianni and Bumpkin are frozen, their brains haven't yet understood what just happened.

Blanca bursts out in tears: "GOMA-CHAAAN!!!"

The elephant holds her back.

Gianni under his breath: "...G- Goma."

Host chuckles, hugging her sides: "Hahahaha! It's only fair you know? You explode my sea-lion and I kill your seal. We're even now."

Gianni stares at Goma-Chan's blood and guts on the floor.

Host: "Honestly it pains me to say this as a fellow Circopian who's also never been to the outside world, Gianni... But... You are hereby banned from performing ever again! You will forever remain in Circopia and be known as..."

The audience begins chanting: "GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA! GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!"

Gianni's bloodshot eyes start shaking as he feels a cold sweat coming in.

Host raises her hands up: "HAHAA!! SAY IT LOUDER PEOPLE!! GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!!"

Blanca cries in misery as she falls to her knees.

Audience: "GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!"

"GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!!"

"GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!!!"

"GIANNI OF CIRCOPIA!!!!!"

Gianni screams: "AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!"

He leaps using his messed up wings to take him higher!

Host: "EEH!?"

Gianni disgustedly eyes down at the audience.

Gianni: "FUCK YOU!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU!! I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOU AUDIENCE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!"

Gianni swoops down in rage and starts punching and strangeling the audience.

Guy in the Audience getting strangled: "WAIT! WAIT! PLEEASE! I HAVE KIDS!!! PLEASE!! I'LL APPLAUD!!! I'LL APPLAUD YOU!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?"

The guy weakly claps his hands as Gianni strangles him.

Gianni: "HAHAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT EERIE SILENCE Y'ALL LIKE TO DO, HUUH!? HAHAHA! YOU BEGGING FOR YOUR LIFE NICE AND LOUDLY NOW!"

Gianni violently slams his metal wing onto the man's face, instantly killing him.

Gianni hysterically: "YOU LOVED TO BOO AND RIDICULE ME MY WHOLE LIFE! A CLOWN! THAT'S WHAT I AM TO YOU RIGHT!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPERIOR JUST CUZ YOU SITTING ON THOSE CHAIRS!!? I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL FUCKING FUCK YOU ALL UP REAL GOOD!"

Gianni charges his flame throwers up and randomly aims and sprays the audience of the outside world in scorching hot fire!

Gianni, as the makeup on his face starts oozing away from the heat: "LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN BOO WHILE YOU BURNING ALIVE!!! HAHAHAAHA!!!"

The haunting screams and cries of men, women and children from the outside world burning alive fill the theatre.

Blanca's eyes reflect the fiery scene of death that Gianni creates.

Gianni: "DIE!! DIE!!! ALL OF YOU FUCKING DIE!!!"

Blanca: "Gianni..."

The host, burning alive, looks at a pocket-sized device beeping beside her seat.

Host, as she gets consumed by the flames: "STOP HIM!!! ELEPHANT!! TIGER!!! THIS IS HEREBY A PUBLIC EXECUTION OF GIANNI!!! IT'S AN ORDER FROM THE OUTSIDE!! I REPEAT... IT'S AN ORDER FROM THE-"

The host dies.

The elephant swings its trunk and gets a clean hit on Gianni, throwing him and Bumpkin far away! Gianni and Bumpkin fly and messily land on the stage.

Gianni, half-dead: "Die... Die... All of you die..."

The audience from the outside world begins fleeing out the exit of the tent in panic. Many of them are on fire and hundreds are already dead on the carpet floors of the 17th Grand Theatre of Circopia.

Blanca tries hurrying to Gianni but she is forced and pushed outside through the tunnel by the hundreds of people sprinting to the same exit.

The elephant and the tiger guardians approach Gianni and Bumpkin who can no longer move on their own.

The elephant grabs Gianni with its trunk and throws him back down at the floor of the stage.

Gianni coughs out blood and spit, his pupils are rolled back into his brain by now, he's unconscious.

Gianni mumbles a dream to himself: "Yoo... Listen to me ugly girl from next door... Yes... You... I give you permission to be the first person... to see one of my, Gianni the Genius'... Performances... Uh... Electric Eels... They're so... Beautiful..."

Gianni smiles contently at his dream as the elephant's roar fills the nightmarish reality.

The elephant's trunk begins slamming down at Gianni.

Suddenly a real life flesh and blood lion claws at the mechanical trunk of the elephant sending screws and gears flying everywhere!

The lion snarls as it lands on the stage and slides on the floor using its claws to stop itself.

Gianni's eyes slightly open and he sees a large ball of fire flying in the air of the 17th Grand Theatre of Circopia.

Gianni: "The... Sun... is it real?"

Gianni squints and he notices the fire is coming from a woman wearing a suit very similar to his, except hers is much more advanced and powerful looking. She blasts a ball of fire at the mechanical guardians.

Gianni: "Wha? The sun is a lady?"

Gianni moves his eyes around to see the real life lion fighting the mechanical tiger and elephant.

Gianni: "Cool... I'm dead I guess."

The woman lands in front of Gianni and looks down at him.

She has a large red afro and she cheekily smiles down at Gianni.

Gianni gazes up at her: "Who the heck are you..."

Solange: "Heyo, Gianni of Circopia. Despite being thrown by one just now, you are most certainly the elephant in this room."

Gianni: "I'm not an elephant... I'm a freakin' dragon..."

Gianni blacks out.

TO BE CONTINUED

1