Chapter 3
18 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"MEETING WITH THE GOD AND THE SALVATION"

Lili was very excited and puzzled at the same time, she had many questions and only that tomb could satisfy her curiousity. There were three females in the jeep. The driver was heading to the forbidden forest where ritual was held. Sonia was same as lily she hadn't slep for days, she kept thinking what made Lili that excited and what will we find there. 

About 10 hours later. They reached the destination. They set their camps inside a safe place in the forest. The attraction was getting stronger every time she went more in the forest. Lili and Sonia and the female driver unconsciously  came to a rock monument. 

'Sweet goddess! What is this? ' lili said. The rock monument had a word 'GOD' written on it. 

They set up the camp here and soon started to find clues. But couldn't find nothing. Lily sat near the monument and placed her hand on the monument. Monument crumbled and a lift appeard.

'What in goddess name is this!?!' Sonia exclaimed. The three girls were amazed. 

Three of them went in the life and lift closed and went deep underground. After 10 minutes later they reached to a door. 

The door opened and they saw huge amount of gold and jewels with many unknown weapons they have never saw before. 

Sonia and other useless driver girl who is gonna die went to jewels.their eyes clouded with greed. Lili was also surprised by this amount of wealth. They can easily build a kingdom with this much wealth. 

'Hahaha we are richer than a country!!' Sonia and that useless driver girl who is gonna die screamed happily. 

But then one sound came. 

Da xiang-'Hello ladies'. 

Da xiang said sitting on the throne with a soothing and seductive voice no woman could resist. 

Three of the girls diverted their attention to da xiang. They saw a beautiful and handsome man sitting on his throne like a king same as they studied in their books. He was so handsome and majestic not even gods could compare to him. 

Rosy pink lips, skin white as milk, eyes shining with seven colours of a rainbow, perfectly shaped lips and shiny silver long hair reaching his waist. In a perfect line of beauty and Handsomeness. If he wore earrings he would look like the most beautiful women the world and if he removed them he would look the the manliest and handsome man ever seen. The gods and goddess themselves were amazed by this scene. When da xiang woke they was sure something wrong so they started searching the case but they saw da xiang for the first time. It was because da xiang himself let them find him. 

'A MAN!!! ' three of them were amazed by the power released from him. They felt like they were not even worthy of being ants in front of him. Soon they shift their attention to da xiang face and they were amazed. 

'MERISMIZING' was the only world came from their mouths. 

They were unknowingly falling in love with him. They wanted to be with him. They wanted to be in his arms. They will do anything for him. His charm was so powerful they felt weak on their legs and fell down. 

'Hmm i only called one woman here but why there are three of them' da xiang said. 

'You called me?' Lili said. 

'Yes, I called you'. Da xiang said. With a voice so soothing and melodious, Lili felt her head would melt. The more she saw him more she fell in love with him.  Useless driver girl and Sonia murderously stared at Lili as they would kill her. 

'Hehe he only called me' Lili muttered while grinning this feeling was so pleasent she thought her heart would explode from happiness. 

'Hmm interesting.' da xiang said. 

He was amazed by his own charm, these women forgot that mandkind are their enemy. It's quite advantageous. 

'I can take one more woman except this woman' da xiang said. 

"Choose me!" Both driver girl and Sonia saidin unison. 

'Kill each other, the survivor will be with me' as da xiang said that,Sonia killed driver girl with her fire magic. 

'Now you will choose me right?' Sonia asked The man. 

'Yes' da xiang said that with a beautiful smile. 

Sonia was more lovestruck now. She will do anything to be with him even if takes to sacrifice my whole family. His smile made her heart blind, causing her to only see that man as the only one in the world. 

Lili was jealous his lover smiled at another woman. His everything is mine, his smile, his love, his warmth, his voice. She repeated that over and over again in her heart. 

'My name is da xiang' da xiang said. 

'My name is lily/Sonia my love!' both said in unison ignoring that there is a dead body here. 

'So let me ask you some questions' da xiang said with a smile. 

"Yes my darling" Both said in same time. 

After some questions da xiang found that the seven apostles are now in heaven serving goddesses after winning the war. And their descendant are leading the world right now, the 7 descendants of apostles made 7 countries. And the total population of world is 10 billion consisting only females. 

The seven countries are named as-

Sinious kingdom, arma kingdom, ckelein kingdom, buddh kingdom, Shroud kingdom, agnii kingdom and camoline kingdom. 

This kingdom is sinious kingdom. With a population of 2.3 billion citizens. 

Unknown to those lovestruck girls da xiang was starting to form a plan for destruction of womankind race. 

It wouldn't be wrong to have some fun with women though. At that time da xiang had a mischievous smirk on his face. 

-Continued in chapter 4-

0