Chapter 4
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-let's go out and do something-

After thinking for a while da xiang thought of going out and see the world, He also had some plans that needed to be completed. 

'Let's do and do something!' da xiang said to two girls with a devilish smile on his face but it was looking cool on him nonetheless.... 

'What he wants to do now?' Lili asked the girl beside her. 

'Only he knows' she said.. 

Da xiang went out of his tomb wearing a mask on his face with a hood on, it was a mask that hackers liked to use before war. 

'Hey! Lazyasses, you got a car or something? ' da xiang asked in a rude tone, but it was sweet for those girl ears. 

'Yes it's outside the tomb' lily said. 

'Alright,where is your home? ' da xiang asked lili. 

'It's 40 miles away from here, in 

Sightfall.' Lily replied to da xiang. 

'40 miles is pretty far, I might as well fly there' da xiang said. Then grabbed the girls like a cat carry her child. 

'Here we go' da xiang said taking off with sonic speed. 

He was comfortable with the speed and view if those girls stopped screaming. He was annoyed by their screams so he casted a barrier on them. 

"Huh? I don't feel air anymore, am I dead?" Sophia asked lili. 

'Dumbass If you can see me then how are we dead?' Lili said to sophia. 

'Oh.. ' sophia said. 

They reached sightfall in 3 minutes. 

Da xiang landed outside the city and asked lili to lead him to her home. 

Lili did exactly as he said and lead him towards her home. 

Da xiang was surprised after watching the mansion,he scored some good chicken dinner here. 

Lili watched da xiang with a smug expression. 

'Tell me where is first apostle' da xiang asked Lili. 

'Up to South West there is a palace of her majesty' Lili said to da xiang. 

'Alright I'm going to sleep some more, show me my room' da xiang said. 

'It's up here let me lead you!' Lili said. 

Da xiang went to his room and realized that it was better than any other room in the mansion, not thinking about it much he went to sleep. 

Meanwhile Lili and sophia were exchanging death glares at each other. 

'Why did you show him your ancestral room, it was meant to be for your future husband' sophia asked Lili with telepathy. 

'He is my future husband after all' Lili said blushing. 

Hearing that line, sophia immediately threw her strongest thunder magic at Lili. 

Lili dodged her and killed her with a wind slash. 

'Now he is only mine' Lili said to herself blushing. Her pupils had heart shape on them. 

Da xiang was watching the show with a devil smile on his face. He was feeling satisfied but there was still more to happen. 

Next night he went to the palace while lily and her maids were sleeping. 

-In the grand palace-

A beautiful and cute girl was sleeping in her room which was bigger than a basketball court. 

She felt something was watching her. 

He woke up immediately and saw a mask wearing person on his window, watching the moonlight. 

The person was still in the mask but her heart was thumping wildly for some reason. 

'W-who are you??' The girl asked. 

'Who are you' the masked person said in a soothing voice. 

'I'm milly, the descendant of 1st apostle' milly said proudly. 

'I'm da xiang' da xiang said to milly while taking his mask off. 

Milly was stunned, she never saw a man and believed that they were only legends. But one was in front of her and he was so beautiful and handsome, she couldn't take her eyes off him. 

Him watching the moonlight added more charm to his face. 

'You are a man?' milly asked. 

'Yesn't' da xiang said in a angry tone. With a hint of sarcasm in it. Obviously he was a man. 

'What? ' Milly asked with a dumb tone. 

'By odin is she retarded' da xiang thought  with a big sigh. 

'Yes im a man.' Da xiang said. 

'Will you Marry me?'Milly proposed right away. 

'Yes I will but second princess asked me to marry her too' da xiang lied. 

'Milly became angry. How dare that bitch tried to steal my husband' Milly thought. 

'There will be war' Milly said while writing a war letter to arma kingdom. 

Later she realized that da xiang has disappeared from the room. Next day she was absentminded in her palace court meeting. 

While da xiang was laughing like a devil in his room.

0