lesbiab fuit gummy
1.3k 11 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm trans, and so I had a transformation potion made to change my body into a better, squishier base shape. And I really want your help with the whole transformation thing, if you're okay with that."

"Oh! That's so cool, of course I'll help! That's what friends are for, right?" I think he also said something about… uh, trams? To get the potion? Whatever, he looks happy with that.

"Thank you! I was a little worried that you might get mad or whatever, but I'm glad I can count on you roomie." He got up to come pat my head, then continued. "I've already got everything I need in my room, so just give me a minute to get it out. Do you mind making a little room on the floor for the transformation? Thanks!" And with that, he disappeared behind his bedroom's door.

"Uh, yeah, no problem?"

I let a bit of his overwhelming energy out in a sigh. That's, like. Way too much and way too fast for me to handle. I guess he's just extra excited for this, then?

I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about trying a transformation potion. Turning into a shark person or getting cat ears or whatever is neat, yeah, but not really that exciting if you ask me. Oh, it must be one of the more complex kinds of potions then! Like turning you into a modular humanoid robot, that'd be awesome.

Anyway, room. Space. It wasn't really that bad, all I did was push our table over to the couch a bit. That left a pretty decent space, probably big enough for whatever he turned into. Maybe if it's really cool I might ask him where he got it, it'd be kinda boring of me to never have tried transforming with such a good opportunity here.

When he came back out of the room, he had a small box in one hand and a roll of plastic in his other arm, which he handed to me as he passed by. "Alright, that'll work! Here, lay this out while I prepare the potion."

Wait, what? "I thought potions came in bottles, not boxes, and... why do we need a plastic mat?"

He kept moving as he responded, more concerned with getting the electric kettle started than facing me to talk. "Oh, uh. It's a hot potion, this box has a powder and I have to add it to hot water. The mat is so nothing leaks onto the floor."

Leaks? Well now I'm even more confused. "You're not going to just, like… dump it on yourself, are you?"

That got him to pause for just a moment. "Ooh, maybe you're right, this potion just might be able to work that way. The instructions do say to be careful about what touches it while cooling, after all... But no, I'm not goofing off or experimenting with this, I'm drinking it normally."

"Um. Alright." That's a uh, weird warning. I guess the mat makes some sense then. I threw it in front of me to let it unroll itself, then spread out the bumps to be a bit more even. Not really any rim to this, but as long as nothing major happens it'll probably be fine, right? "Does this look good?"

He got the kettle going pretty quickly so with nothing to do but wait for the water, he finally turned around and leaned back on the counter with his arms crossed. "Sure, looks great. Hey, this isn't going to make things weird for us, is it? It'll still be the same me on the inside, just a different shape."

"Oh, no, no I get it. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself sometime soon, actually. We'll always be bros, no matter what bodies we're in." I may not be the best at picking up social stuff, but I can at least be respectful! He stared at me for a few seconds, like he didn't expect me to say such wise words.

"You don't have a clue what's going on, do you?"

Ah. Well, uh, like I said..?

He sighed. "It's fine, the potion's just about ready. At this point it's probably just easier to show you."

"I'm sorry?" Agh, I really thought I had it too.

"Really, it's fine. Just… sit tight for a moment, okay? You'll understand once I drink the potion."

"Right, sitting tight." Uh. Hmm.

You know, this um. This is a good example of why… yeah, I dunno. At least he's understanding about it, though this probably, maybe wouldn't happen if he just slowed down a bit. The transformation oughtta be cool though? What great knowledge am I going to gain from watching this? What wisdom lies in wait? Probably something obvious.

Is it like, something I wouldn't want to transform into? And how would he know? It's not like this body is all that great, surely if it's good enough for him then it's good enough for me, right? Or… is it something really personal? guwwh, I don't know… it's a transformation, it'll be cool, I'll figure it out. It's fine.

"Alright roomie, you ready for the show of your life? You aren't squeamish about nudity, right?"

I- w, whe, that, gwwhh?? "What!? I mean, I don't, I, um. That's fine, but isn't that something you should've asked earlier???" That's not a question you just casually ask like that!

He just waved away my concerns and sat down on the mat. "Ah, you know. Maybe. But it's so much more fun to surprise you with these things! Seriously though, this transformation isn't really a fan of clothes. I'm perfectly comfortable with that, but if you're not that's totally fine. You can just hang out in your room, and I can… I dunno, I can scream or gurgle or something if I need help."

"That's a really ominous way of saying it, but um, I'm fine. It's just a body, right?" I mean, I've seen.. lots.. of bodies. It'll be fine, no way it's worse than any of that... art.

"That's a nice way of seeing it. Anyway, say goodbye to this one, 'cause I won't be needing it anymore!" And with that, he downed the potion. "Auuwauwgh that's HOT!"

"Oh, are you okay!? Should I-"

"No, no! It's… good! Oh, I love this."

"I, ah, if you're sure. Is i-aaah, okay, right, nudity." It's not like this is the first time I've seen him without a shirt on, but it's still just, unexpected? I guess this is the last time I'll be seeing it for a while. Er, um, ever? I think he said something about not needing it anymore? That's kinda sad, it's a pretty.. well, a pretty pretty body, as far as guys go. Just, like, visually, y'know. Ah, there goes the um, mhm, no more underwear. That's… also kinda nice. Visually. Yeah, I really shouldn't open my mouth right now.

"It's so warm! I think it's almost at the surface already? Keep your eyes on me, you don't want to miss this."

He was just sitting there with his arms in front of him, staring at his skin. Was something going to burst out, or… was his chest always that orange? "Hey, uh, your chest is getting a little orange..."

He jerked his head down further to get a look. "So it is! Here we go then, let's hope I can keep my shape enough to not make a mess. Not too much of this shape, of course. Not that you would know, yet. Maybe I can try in just a sec, once it spreads a little more?"

Just moments after I noticed the orange on his chest, everything started to get weird. The orange spot turned translucent, and I could see the through to a smaller spot on his back. It wasn't just that though, it was spreading. It seemed to spread faster downwards, like it was dripping, but it was also spreading up his neck and towards his arms. As it spread, it seemed to slightly change colors? It shifted between the initial orange, a pinkish color, and plain white, slowly shifting around like a… viscous liquid. "You're turning into a slime?"

"Well, something like that for now. After it cools it'll mostly solidify, which is why I need to take advantage of this time to do this!" He put his hands on his almost entirely translucent chest and started pushing some of it towards his ni… oh. Um.

I turned around so I wasn't staring at… that. "You're giving yourself.. boobs? Really?" Isn't that, like... I dunno, something kinda childish?

"Yep! After all, girls tend to have 'em, and I'm a girl."

"Wait, what? How? What?"

"I tried to tell you earlier, but I guess I wasn't clear. I'm transgender. I looked a whole lot like a guy, but I'm not, and I wasn't. On the inside I was girl, or something. But I want to be recognized as a girl on the outside too, and it'll be a whole lot easier with a different body. So that's what I'm doing! No more boy, only girl."

Huh. So that's just like... "That's a thing you can dooOoOOH-" I tried to turn back around to face, um, her, but I… slipped, and fell right into her now entirely translucent body.

It was… hot, just like she said. Maybe even getting hotter, but it was... good... like huddling together with a friend under one blanket and sharing the warmth... like sitting in front of a fire in the winter, and leaning into that cozy warmth just a bit more... like it was melting away all my worries... it was so undeniably comfortable, and it was slowly spreading down my body to cover me in more comfort.

Part of me almost wanted to stay like this, but.. a bigger part of me wanted to sit back up and um... talk some more, I guess. I slowly pushed myself up with surprising ease, like I was being pulled, and then heard her voice again.

"- worse, oh no. Hey, roomie. Are you alright? Please be alright, this is gonna cause so many problems already and I don't know if I can handle any more than this."

"Uh, yeah, I feel… good? And also so waarrmmm... Though I feel like something's a bit off? I don't think I used to look up to you so literally like this, but it's kinda fun..." The way the light filtered through her shifting colors was so... nice, and it made her look so warm too...

"Okay, well that's something. Uh. I think I only managed to pull some of you out, which is why you're shorter..? You, ah, melted into me really fast, though it looks like it's going slower now, which is good?"

"Oh, I did melt a bit! Now I get to be orange and pink and white and warm and pretty like you!" Hm... I think that's something I probably wouldn't have even admitted I wanted to say before... it's so nice to be so warm, especially where it's... oh, right! I'm still melting! "Heheh. Oh noooo, I'm meltiiing! My body, my worries! Oh nooooooo! Hahahah, I love this!"

"Okay, well, thanks, but you're starting to concern me. Are you sure you're alright, because you're acting kinda weird and I don't know how to respond. What exactly is going on in that mind of yours?"

Heheheh. "Well obviously, part of me melted away! And I guess that part had all the boring parts that want to think too much, because now I don't have to do that! And since I'm a slime rather than a guy, I get to- HEY! What are you-"

"Okay. Yeah, no. The warmth is really nice, but we can warm up again later. Right now you need to focus and think clearly about what you're saying and what you've done, intentionally or not, and deal with that before we're both solid gummies."

She just dumped a bunch of her cold.. self stuff on me! And it stuck! "Th-that, that's not, that's, that's… probably for the best, okay. But that was so nice! We have to do that again." Okay, maybe it wasn't actually melting away my worries or anything, but being small was.. good. The warmth is still really nice though!

"Right, sure, but again. We're not just slime, the potion was to make me a big lesbian gummy after it cools, and now you're also going to become a lesbian gummy, somehow."

Oh. So that's what the colors were… I get to be a lesbian then? A gummy girl that loves other girls? That's like… really cool, right? I can be like her, and be uhm, transgender, and be a girl. Wow…

"Oh... hey, your chest is dripping now." The playful way she said that felt like it implied something more significant.

I popped out of my thoughts to look down at myself, and oh no, we're both completely naked and also girls. I tried to cover up my very warm new additions as best I could with my arms, but they started to melt into them and it felt really really weird and I had to stop. Now my cheeks were dripping again and I was still just as naked. "I.. help."

She 'helped' by laughing. "Hahahahah, I'm sorry but you're just so cute! You're such a great girl."

"I'm, uh. uhm. Yes? Thank you!? But. We're naked, shouldn't I be covering myself??" That's not- I mean, when we were… before this… uh?

"Oh, yeah. I can turn around if you don't want me looking at you? You falling into me was not part of the plan, much less you absorbing your clothes somehow and being as naked as me. It's really not a big deal if you ask me, but that's no reason to make you uncomfortable."

"I guess you're right… it's not like you're suddenly a different person, and... it'd probably just feel weirder to turn around at this point, with how much we've seen. If it starts feeling weird though, I'm turning around!" Or if I start melting weirdly again! Otherwise, I guess nudity's just not as big a deal as people make it out to be. It was kinda nice to be free of clothes...

"Sounds like a fine deal. So, about these bodies then! Basically, we've got a one hour window to squish our bodies into whatever shape we want. We can still change after that, but we'll have solidified closer to the level of a normal gummy and it'll take some manual heating. You should know about the usual non-biological features, so the only other major difference from other non-bios is our taste. Fairly simple, as far as bodies you could fall into go."

"Right, thanks…" I think I get the gist of it, but uh… huh. I guess it makes sense for gummies to have flavor? "Um, what's our flavor?"

"Right, so have you ever wondered what the lesbian flag would taste like? Nevermind, pretty sure you haven't. But I did! And I decided it would taste like raspberry, peach, banana, grapefruit, and plum. So that's what we taste like now!"

"That's an... odd combination, but alright I guess." I'd rather taste like an odd mix of fruits than sweat and dead skin, at least. "So umm… what do I have to do to make my body more… girl?"

"Okay, that's kinda a big question that I probably should've expected coming and I don't think I can properly explain but that's alright! I can just show you all the changes I'm gonna make and you can copy whatever you like. Does that work for you?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess? That's mostly what I meant, I think."

"Perfect! So how do you feel about boobs?"

I spent the rest of our hour of meltiness sitting on the mat with my cheeks dripping, from the combination of all the weirdly embarrassing questions and some of the things she did while I was looking at her for demonstrations.

It was really weird to think of my body as a girl's body and shape it that way. Not like a bad weird, but weird. I mean, I was a guy just an hour before! Er, thought I was a guy. Or something? I don't know, it's all such a mess. I wanna love girls, and I think that's way better if I'm a girl too? But what if I just really really love girls and that's why I'm doing this? I mean, I don't want to go back to my old body, but was this really the right choice?

I mentioned those feelings a couple times, and her response was basically "Why not?" every time. Which made sense, I guess. If I ended up not liking this body, all I had to do was warm myself up and move things around again. And I wasn't really that interested in going right back to that body. I could probably even make myself a gummy copy of other cool bodies if I tried, though that was probably a bit much for my first day in this body.

A lot of the changes she guided me in were tiny changes that seemed genderless, or just some ensquishening, which is always a good thing. At some points I felt like the difference between a guy body and a girl body was just a lie, but it seemed to add up in the end? My favorite part of my new body was probably my thighs. I noticed my gummystuff collecting there and played with them a bit, and the way they jiggle… well, I probably lost a bit of height just making my gummy thighs softer and squishier. Absolutely worth it.

The only thing I couldn't manage on my own was the hair, so once we finished everything else and had solidified somewhat, we moved over to the couch for her to help with my hair. Even as a gooey gummy girl, sitting on the floor for an hour isn't the most comfortable thing. It was a significant improvement to be laying on the couch, with my head in her lap and her hands gently shaping my hair for me. That was when she chose to ask the hardest question.

"So, have you thought about any other names you'd like to be called?" She spoke softly and slowly this time, probably knowing that it would be a hard question. It still was like a spike in my mind.

A name? Oh. I needed a girl's name now, didn't I. I… I knew I was making myself a girl, but I hadn't really thought about.. well, being a girl. Being referred to, as a girl.

"It's okay if you haven't, I can keep calling you roomie like usual. Or you could pick just a letter for now? I just… well, I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I'd like to be called Lily."

Oh, that's a nice name. "That's cool. Uh, nice to meet you, Lily?" I think I heard a hint of a laugh at that. "I think… give me a minute, I think I can find a name. I want to." She didn't respond, instead quietly resuming the shaping of my hair. That was nice.

I tried to think of all the girl names I knew. Not a lot came to me, but there were still some nice names. I needed a name that could be me, though. I could've just chosen a letter or something, but… I dunno, some part of me just really wants to have a new name. Like… well, it feels weird to say it, but something to stop me from just slipping back to how I was before? I don't want to go back. That's not who I am anymore. And maybe I'm rushing things, but I liked this. I like girls! I like being girls! So I'm… I'm gonna be… Madeline. That's me now!

I pushed her arm off and sat up so I could face her. This was a really special moment for me, and I wanted her to see me for it. "Hi Lily, my name's Madeline and I'm trans!"

:ameownomcookie: 

Hope you enjoyed these gummies! Maaaybe not as lesbiab as you expected? But a little bit of clickbait is just some healthy villainy, and I didn't stick on the 'Girls Love' genre at least. Not a super complete trans experience either, but this is just Madeline's quick start. The rest takes a whole lot of time, from my experience.

Also, I couldn't bring myself to write it but Madeline's face was absolutely a bit smushed from laying on Lily's lap.

54