Chapter 34 – Strategic duct tape
1.7k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tsukiko?" Gene looked at her friend whose obsidian eyes glowed darkly with anger. 

"I brought help with Kakashi he will be here soon. I suggest you dissolve the icy part on your victims before someone but me and Blondie here sees them. Hurry." 

Gene nodded and put her hand on the frozen people, having it vanish and leaving behind wet parts and wet through Shinobi, who were immediately after knocked out by Shisui. Looking up to Tsukiko again, she saw her in the arms of a young blond man. "Sensei" Shisui greeted him and bowed his head which had Gene raise an eyebrow. Teacher. 

"Shisui, I heard very little from this small brat here. An explanation would be appreciated. Even more so since I didn't even know this place existed." He asked her and she looked up at him. "And l assume princess, the wig, it has misplaced itself a bit." 

Gene hastily checked her head and noticed that her wig was half cut off and sitting slightly awkward on her head. "Sorry." She muttered and took it down feeling even more out of place faced by the man's properness after seeing that her Kimono took quite a hit. 

Kakashi is going to kill me when he sees that. He paid a fortune for the Kimono.

She grinned at the blond man that picked up Tsukiko by her collar and jumped down with her, hitting the floor as silent as only a Shinobi could. With a jovial smile he approached her and Shisui shoved her behind him in seconds, glaring at the other. "I am only curious, Shisui." He said, and Shisui shook his head. "Minato-san you are a cunning man and I know that her using the Kekkei Genkai and you knowing it poses a danger to her." 

"I consider her the least dangerous person in the room, Shisui. This small one here, the most dangerous." He said and  pointed at Tsukiko. "She may not be a Shinobi, but I dare say more dangerous than all of us counted together." 

"Blondie, I consider that a compliment, and you cannot deny my qualifications for the Job." Tsukiko said and bit into Minato's hand, who despite his quick jip of pain didn't let her go. "Ah, damn, you really are good." She muttered in disappointment and stopped biting him. The blond man, Minato, shook his head and paid little to no attention to the now bleeding hand of his, which had Gene staring like an idiot. Just How? 

"Your application will hardly be taken serious if you don't explain what is going on. An explanation I also expect from you, Shiusi." He seemed to be seriously upset about the situation. 

"He is a traitor and the girl next to him a Kiri spy!" Danzo screamed behind them. 

"Can I freeze him?" Gene asked, annoyed by his words. She was no spy of Kirigakure. She was no citizen of any county known here, she was French. 

"I bought some duct tape." Tsukiko said and searched her kimono sleeve, taking out the tape and a silver hairpin. "Cut it with the hairpin, it's fairly sharp." 

"You will not tape the mouth of an esteemed elder!" Minato protested, visibly shaken, while Shisui simply shrug his shoulders. Gene took the tape and looked at Shisui. "Help me, please, while Tsukiko...explains." She said and drew out a part of the tape. "I can't make his mouth shut up without immobilizing his hands and legs first." 

Shisui hesitated, but shortly later with a last look at his surroundings he determinedly walked with Gene helping her. Gene sat down with Shisui, and she started taping together the elder's hands and legs. She wondered why he was so weak, somehow she had expected more resistance. 

"So I think I have to explain some things to you, Blondie."

Listen she would say and Shisui is helping. I really want to know what is going on.

"Explain." Minato demanded from Tsukiko who was now dangling in front of him.

"Well, it all started back in the capital, but the plan was slightly sped up after a few midnight snacks. A little more than two weeks ago." (Tsukiko)

"Midnight snacks?" (Minato)

"Yeah, there was an incident with a slight wrong in the head, green-eyed mercenary. I knew said madwoman a little better. Actually I was her teacher, thinking about it, she is now male, biologically seen, anyway, let's stick with her. We had a few midnight snacks with each other, excellent take out Sushi by the way. She let a few things drop, a nice chatty evening, you know." (Tsukiko.)

"The point?" (Minato.) 

"I figured out that Danzo wanted to dethrone Hiruzen and take over as Hokage. He wanted to become the new lord of all and used the Anbu sub-organization Root for his goals. I didn't know how bad it was. Thanks to a few rumors from the local chatterboxes and with what I had, I pinpointed a rough position of Danzos secret headquarters being in forgotten tunnels underneath Konoha. Now following that I figured out where the oldest buildings were and that was when Gene came into the game with asking me for help." 

So this should keep him from talking and annoying anyone until Tsukiko is finished. She is somehow very scary, but I can't even feel upset that she had her finger in the pie on how fast we found something.

"Following that again, I found three buildings which could still be connected to the old Canalization network, one being the Brothel. I decided to start off with it and insisted on Geta since when the hard wooden shoes hit the floor you can hear rather well if something was hollow and the rest well, ask Kakashi. Now, can I get that tactical advisor Job, the nicely wrapped up guy there is my application present." Tsukiko pointed at a wrapped in duct Tape Danzo and smiled at Minato 

"You are a scary one, I need to speak with that Yuki and in how far Shisui had to do with that entire plot." He said and looked at Gene who still held the Tape and Shisui who stood next to her and for good measure took the hairpin from her. Above them, a few rocks fell down as Kakashi came to a skittering halt.

56