II Chapter 8 – The Plan
924 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the rooftop, Tsukiko unwrapped her legendary giant bento, and they digged in. It was delicious, Miyo truly knew what she was doing in a kitchen. 

"So, suggestions on how to make certain we embarrass our teachers to early retirement?" Tsukiko asked into the group and silence erupted. 

"We could have a bucket of water drop down from the door entrance?" Seiyu threw in with hesitation.

"Mhh, doesn't sound bad." 

"Together with mix color in their shampoo to cause them to have hair loss or green hair." (Gene)

"Tarantulas." (Tsukiko)

"Paint the Hokages faces in rainbow colors?" (Gene) 

"Have their test exam answers hanging on the front door of school." (Itachi) 

"Cake Bombs."( Tsukiko) 

"Make them walking human popsicle?" (Gene) 

"Fireballs" (Tsukiko) 

"Beat them during the makeup lessons." (Itachi) 

"Papercuts." 

"Ichiraku Ramen." 

"Jelly-o beans." (Tsukiko)

"Tsukiko, what the hell is going on with you? you are supposed to be our strategist." Gene said and raised an eyebrow at her random throw ins. 

"I am thinking." Tsukiko answered and continued muttering about something in the direction of a fainting Tarantula throwing a cake bomb while spitting fire causing paper cuts after being lured in by an Ichiraku Ramen store that had Jelly-o beans as a snack. 

"Has she finally lost is?" Gene asked Itachi who stared at their friend with equal wonder. Seiyu  simply stayed silent, observing the people in front of him, who seemed to be communicating on a completely different plane. Itachi shrug his shoulders and suddenly Gene had the Idea, from a movie, but who cares. 

"We need feathers and great amount of honey ... glue ... something sticky, we make our teacher's plucked chicken." Gene declared, and Tsukiko agreed, with both thumbs up while continuing to mutter about quick drying nail polish. Itachi raised a mildly interested eyebrow while Seiyu stared with his mouth open. 

"H-how do you want to pull that off?" He asked startled with the unbelieving in his voice. 

"That's what we have Tsukiko for, if she is present, usually, she is not Hokage assistant advisor for nothing." (Gene)

Seiyu fainted  on the sport hearing that and dropped on the rooftop, with Itachi quickly putting Tsukikos pillow under his head before it hit the floor.

"That may have been a bit too much for him to take in Genevieve, med bey?" Tsukiko poked Seiyu skeptically. Gene held her Kunai under his nose and shook her head."No need, he just fainted, give him a moment, and he will be back, we have to start worring once he stops breathing." 

"Okay. Sure, you don't want to become a Medic Nin right?" Tsukiko asked lying an interested gaze on a hesitating Gene. 

"At least not until I perfected Chakra control." She answered. "With the lives of my comrades in balance, I prefer not taking chances. That aside I spent a lot of my life in a hospital, intending to spend the rest of it outside, I am certain I don't want to be medic." 

Tsukiko went silent and nodded while they all started to brood over the issue on how to make their teacher temporarily into plucked chicken.
Genjutsu trappings came up, but Gene quickly denied, after last night, which still made her uneasy even if it was so scarily easy to forget about it, she had enough of Genjutsu for a while. Seiyu, the poor fellow eventually woke up looking at them with ever-increasing wonder.  At some point they reached the conclusion that getting some nice glue and feathers was the easiest part and since they were practical lessons there was no classroom they needed to trap their teachers just for a moment out in the open, a split second for Tsukiko to use her speed to get above their teachers and pour the glue over them before Itachi threw the feathers and Gene send them on their way of causing chaos by a well-made breeze of wind.

"I want the Nara Secret Shadow Jutsu!", Tsukiko complained at that point and huffed in annoyance, and internally Gene agreed that was the perfect way to handle it until Itachi had the spark of wisdom. 

"Earth style, any of you?", He looked at the girls who both shook their heads.  "I-I can do it, only it's really weak." Seiyu said and drew the attention of everyone. "S-Since I am useless at the Hyuga techniques I tried out other things and discovered I can use earth style, I never tested my Chakra nature tough, and I am very bad at it." 

"You taught yourself earth release?", Tsukiko asked visibly surprised and earned a red-faced nod from him, causing all three of them to look at him as if he suddenly sprouted a second head.

"Who? Who told you, you are useless?" Tsukiko trembled and Gene internally agreed, telling someone who self-taught himself earth release he was useless. 

"Everyone." he hesitated. "I can't use gentle fist, I can't even activate my Byakugan, I am totally useless. Someone like me is not even allowed to become a Shinobi the one who made that possible was my brother, he refused to go alone and is considered very talented." 

"Well, that explains why Haruto-sensei treated you as he treated us.", Gene dryly noted. "But honestly I never got it, the Hyuga all practice the same martial arts style but not everyone has talent for it, I mean someone who is good at Karate is usually not necessarily good at Judo, both martial arts from the same country but different styles, equally strong in the right hands." 

"You are right.", Tsukiko nodded. "Seiyu just because you are no good at the Hyuga way of fighting doesn't mean you are not cut out to be a Shinobi. You get better theoretical results than your brother and self-taught yourself earth release, I am pretty certain with a proper Teacher who deserves the Name, and a bit of practice in earth release you could teach yourself quite an arsenal." 

"Y-You mean it." He asked with hesitation and even Itachi gave an encouraging nod, causing Seiyu to turn even redder. "T-Then I can trap their feet in a piece of earth to render them immobile." 

"Okay, now Gene catch a bit of sleep, Seiyu we go shopping, Itachi is still sick and looks like he could use the rest as well." Tsukiko stood up and grabbed Seiyu jumping down from the roof casing Itachi and Gene to remain where they were. 

"I'd say we get a bit of rest.", with a Yawn Gene curled up placed her head on the pillow and fell asleep rather quickly while Itachi coninured fighting his cold with hankerchiefs.

40