II Chapter 14 – Tsukiko – The other side
847 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These Anbu guys are damn annoying, and slow. I will be having a conversation, not walk right into an ongoing battlefield. Kakashi, he just had to insist on protection, he is worse of a worrywart than Shisui. At least that one had the brain cells left to know that anyone that could be influenced by a Genjutsu is more of a danger to Genevieve than actual help.
Not that she would need it, she is a Bernaude after all, they are a family with a lot of warriors, battle flows through her veins. 

Tsukiko slowed down a bit, and clicked her tongue annoyed at the two Anbu behind her, she was faster than them in a  Kimono and that while wearing stuffy leather armor underneath it. 

I want some hot lady on my lap, a cocktail in my hand and my retirement back, the Maldives were a nice place to be at. Ah, I need to set those children behind me straight while I'm at it.

"Whatever you do, don't be morons and draw a weapon. We will be at their territory border approximately at sunrise. I have no nerves left to spare for scratching your body pieces from the forest ground and explain to Minato why the hell his elite troops got themselves killed in what is supposed to be a polite backstabbing conversation with a certain green-eyed madman." she told them dryly and earned an angry look. Disrespect was the last thing she could need now, not only was it bothersome, but if their emotions affected them already on the way there it was a dangerous liability she didn't need." If you're bothered by a brat giving you orders, turn around and leave, by all means I would appreciate it."

And I am actually serious about that.

One of the Anbu, visibly the more displeased one, answered with a growl in his voice. "Hey I don't care just how much the Hokage thinks you are some kind of genius, but I have never heard about you and a brat like you should learn to respect your elders." 

Tsukiko stopped in her tracks turned around, hissed, and grabbed the Anbus neck in a snake like movement, her small pale hands pressing on his windpipe with vicious force, choking him until he was on his knees kneeling in front of her while fighting for air.
"That is intended, Shinobi are black ops, our names are not supposed to be known. We are supposed to be shadows. I don't care about your opinion and what your deaf little ears heard or not, but I don't like to be disrespected, and I have a particular dislike on people who think they are better than their opposite when they are nothing but half grown children stuck in their puberty superior complex."
She shot a vicious look at the other masked Anbu who had his Kunai raised, and his Chakra primed to attack her and used her full on beauty smile, the dazzling one that was sure to have sent Kakashi and the entire higher ups of the Hokage office doing a double take and invent a reason why they had to leave right in that one moment. 

"I am not Minato, Kakashi, or anyone of those heroic, I believe the world is a beautiful place Shinobi.", Her voice a turning dark. "I have seen things you wouldn't believe. I have done things that would make you wail in nightmares for your mommy only knowing of them. The only thing I care for is the safety of my mother and my friends, not Konoha. I have no loyalty whatsoever to that place. Just consider yourself and your village Lucky that the ones I care for happen to care for Konoha."

She looked at the guy who was already about to go unconscious and still trying to tear away her arm, but she had it covered in a paper thin layer of Chakra that practically gave her small child body the strength of a fully grown over-average male.
Letting him go, he dropped on his hands, wheezing pitifully for air. She stared down coldly at him her skin of pale flawlessness and her jet black hair moving with the winds, some of its strands glittering white underneath moonlight, making him shiver, seeing the beautiful facade of a child with the blank eyes of someone who had seen too much and lived through too much. These were not the eyes of a child, but those of a hardened veteran Shinobi who had carried fallen comrades to their graves.

She said nothing and turned around listening to the two behind her who followed now silently. It seemed they were not about to abandon this mission, but at least the authorities had been set.

She stumbled over her food and cussed.

I hate being female and small, this body seriously needs a growth spurt. 

Remembering the friendly eyes and the warm smile of her mother, Tsukiko shook her head, it was not the time for sentimentality and futile complaints. "Now you two good-for-nothings, let me tell you how the bunny is running on this mission." Tsukiko almost stopped and shrug her shoulders. This sounded off in their language. "I am your god, for the next days you will listen to every single thing I order down to a T or I will have to collect every single one of your respective extremities from the floor of a fish tank. The person we will be paying a visit to has a habit for throwing her enemies into a piranha tank to be eaten, before conversing with them." 

"What are Piranhas?", One of the Shinobi asked and Tsukiko snickered.  

"Carnivorous fishes." She said and looked into the dark looming shadows of the night while licking her lips in anticipation.

37