II Chapter 27 – Promoted
739 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The examiner was finished and seemed to have returned to reality from his shock. Having caught himself from the shock he shook his head. 

"I will announce the ones who passed the test privately, please come one after another to the room." 

After that, everything went surprisingly fast. Itachi, who would have been allowed to graduate early if he wanted to got is his graduation as did Tsukiko and Gene that much was certain.

They got last in line again and waited as one after another went into the room and came back out. 

The examiner who knew about Tsukiko's side occupation was particularly polite when giving her the Graduation. 

After that was Gene who was last in line and moved herself on crutches into the room closing the door with a push. 

"Hi." She said and smiled. 

"You passed." 

"Thanks, how were my grades?" She asked and sat down. "I'm really interested." 

"Ehrm Okay." He handed her a Sheet and she looked at it. 

Genjutsu: passable 

Taijutsu: passable 

Ninjutsu: excellent 

Shurikenjutsu: excellent 

Behaviour: not passable 

Theory: excellent

"Wow, my behavior grades are really abyssal bad." Gene said, and gave the small sheet back to the examiner. "Whom will I be paired up with?" She asked. "I mean my Team?" 

"Who do you think."

"Tsukiko and Itachi?" 

"Yes. Your friend Tsukiko, she is a bit special, she is holding unofficially the rank of a Special Jonin but at the same time she is at the Academy and getting her official degree." He explained. "Itachi has been placed with her as you probably already know we intended you for a different Team placing Seiyu Hyuga in a Team with them but since he did not appeard today." The examiner shrug his shoulders.  

"Oh." Gene said and leaned back. "Do you know why he didn't appear today?." 

"No I don't and frankly I don't care.", He answered her question. "As a matter of fact I believe it to early for any of you to be made into the kind of Team you are intended to be."

"What Kind of Team are we intended to be?"

"Information and undercover specialists." He answered.

Gene snagged the grading paper out of his hand before he could even start saying something. With a smile on her lips she threw her Graduation inside the storage badge. 

Seiyu was still missing. "Hey Tsukiko?" She asked. "I believe we should go looking for Seiyu." She said and Tsukiko nodded. 

"Yeah." 

"Wait a moment, they are going to get our Genin Teams together now with their respective Teachers." He told them and the two of them shook their head. "Shisui will be our Jonin, together with Tsukiko." Gene told him. 

"At least I don't have to bother with Idiots then." Tsukiko noted. "We don't have to wait Itachi, your Cousin knows what to expect." 

"Well...", Itachi couldn't deny Tsukiko had a point. Itachi may had been away on missions most of the time but he knew them and they knew him. "Let's go search for Seiyu." 

"Then let's go search for him, move it Uchiha boy.", Tsukiko said smiling and unwrapped a lollipop placing it in her mouth, "Want some?", she asked Itachi who shook his head while Gene snagged one with strawberry flavor from Tsukiko. 

"Say Tsukiko, who are those two who are here since the testing started?" Itachi asked pointing at two civilians who gave more the impression of Shinobi. 

"They are Anbu, I had to do something about them after Kakashi send them with me on my little side mission, so I had them made into my personal assistants since it was either that, emigration or getting their memories sealed.", she said and shrug her shoulders. "Minato agreed eventually to my suggestion, and I feel a lot more comfortable if my mother has a permanent bodyguard. I need to put them through my specialty education program anyway." 

"I pity them.", Itachi muttered and Gene shivered at the thought, she hadn't gone through that training herself but since she saw Tsukiko train on a regular basis and knew what she did to herself for the sake of strength she honestly did not want to know what she was planning for those two. 

 

35