Christmas
724 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This will be the last chapter before Christmas. It's a short Story so, well yeah I really, really was in the mood for this story. 

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

---

The Rinne festival, mountains of snow, the sound of bells, glittering lights and happy children. It was the equivalent of Christmas in this world and tomorrow it would happen

And Gene still had no clue what kind of gifts to get for everyone. 

Tsukiko was Tsukiko, Itachi was a book with seven seals, Shisui was, yeah, a case like Tsukiko, too unique for simplicity, and then there was Kakashi. Which scarily enough seemed up until now the one she most likely would have a enlightement about. 

Heck what do you gift a guys who already had everything that cames to mind, are grandparents in a kids body or unique as hell. 

Oh then there is Minato as well.

"This ain't funny anymore." She screamed in frustration. "Should I ask Kushina?" 

Kushina as a matter of fact was the only one she already had a gift for. One day of free Ramen at Ichiraku Ramen, unlimited amount. Cheated it out of Ichiraku-san's daughter, there was nothing better to be found for Kushina. Tsukiko had been rushing around like a madman last week while erupting in spontaneous diabolic laughing fits before vanishing, according to herself she had everything. Considering tough it was Tsukiko and Tsukiko was well Tsukiko. 

With determination and desperation, the festival was as a matter of fact tomorrow, she made her way to Kushina. Kushina wasn't difficult to find, her red hair a glowing beacon in the city streets. 

"Morning." She greeted her Sensei, who was currently grumbling or glaring at a haiclip. "Morning." She hummed back and continued looking at the hair clip. "You got a clue what to gift Minato?" She asked and looked at Gene who shrug her shoulders. 

"Nope." She popped the p at that. "You got any clue for Tsukiko, Itachi, Shisui and Kakashi?" 

"Neither, but your list sounds worse than mine. Tsukiko, Itachi, Shisui and Kakashi. Had nuts to crack." 

"Well put  Minato on the list too, and you know my problem. I have been thinking along the lines of a storing seal for Kakashi, actually." She looked beggingly at Kushina. She was by far the best seal master around, closely followed by Minato and mysterious Pervert, she still had to figure out who actually got the moniker.

"Tsukiko already asked me for that." 

"That explains one of her diabolic laughing fits." 

"I know, afterwards she tended to vanish, dumped me alone on a mission three days ago. Granted it wasn't a difficult one but still who does that for a leather-bound Notebook." 

"Itachi, it's for Itachi, he has been taking up storytelling in his free time." 

"Kakashi has taken up on the Icha-Icha Paradise." Kushina looked at her and Gene stretched out her finger. 

"That's mine!" She announced before Kushina who made a defeated pout. "I will be buying the Icha-Icha Merchandise!" 

"Alright, help with Minato." Kushina looked at her in desperation, "I have no clue." 

"I bet he would murder for a kulli." Gene remembered the ink and quill pains he went through on a regular basis as the Hokage.

"What is a Kulli?" Kushina asked. 

"A pen that basically writes almost forever and doesn't stop doing so." she answered and Kushina seemed to be thinking. 

"I believe that would really be an Idea, if I modify a few seals and add a few things it would be possible." Now it was Kushinas turn to smile and have a laugh. 

"Nice now help me with Itachi, Shisui, Tsukiko and something of my own for Minato." 

"I pray for you to be blessed with a wealth of wisdom in presents buying." Kushina said and pointed behind her. "But first you want to see ... that."

Gene turned around and needed a second and then another one to comprehend the situation. "Tsukiko?" she said a bit higher than usual in shock of her friends' appearance. 

"Yeah." Tsukiko said and behind her Miyo shouted something that had Tsukiko flinch who turned around in her western style pink, black goth loli  clothes with pink highlights and glittering kitten heels.
Tsukikos mother picked up her daughter and hugged her, patting her head. "You look you cute my dear." she said while Tsukiko smiled back stiffly even if it was her mother. 

Safe me

She said wordlessly and send a pleading look. Gene snickered and smiled at Miyo "Miyo, Tsukiko wanted to help me with crossing a Rinne festival Gift for Shisui." she said and Miyo blinked. 

"Shisui, who was that again?" she asked, and Gene answered sweetly. "A really, really good friend of ours, the one tall one."

"Ah, the nice boy, I remember him. Tsukiko my little beansprout, will you be fine?", she asked worriedly. "You have to promise me not to follow strangers and be careful about baddies okay?" 

"Yes Mommy, I will, don't worry." Tsukiko patted her mother's head and smiled sweetly. "I will be fine." 

"Alright, be careful you two, will you." Miyo said and put Tsukiko down next to Gene kissing their temple. 

"You own me one.", Gene muttered and Tsukiko nodded, while Kushina had to giggle when Miyo vanished behind the corner. "Beware of baddies Tsukiko." she repeated and Tsukiko made a face at Kushina before grabbing Gene's hand.

"We have gifts to buy, you said Shisui."  

Tsukiko grabbed Genes hand and dragged her away through the streets of Konoha. 

"Don't you want to change your clothes." 

"I will wear the frills and the black and pink goth with dignity, as I always do.", Tsukiko said, "No matter what." 

"You really love your mom, no?" 

"I do." Her gaze went soft as cookies while looking at her mother. "I really do." 

26