II Chapter 28 – Discussing sneaking over Ramen
794 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Gene headed ahead Tsukiko and Itachi followed under the protests of their examiner, who in the end couldn't actually object. 
 
She landed in front of the Huyga clan building and felt the same kind of estrangement she did when she first stood in front of the Uchiha compound. The Gates high, the classical Chinese style and the expanses that were even bigger than those of the Uchiha. Going by try, she knocked. No matter how big the rivalry between the clans were she doubted the Huyga would forbid a couple of children from entering.  "Hello." A gatekeeper with the Huyga garp and the white pupilless eyes looked down at them. 
 
"Hello, we are here to visit a friend, can we enter?" She asked and was given a stone-cold and stern look. 
 
"No Hyuga would be friends with the Like of an Uchiha." He stated, and the door was closed with a band in front of them. 
 
"Now that was friendly." Tsukiko noted in agreement with Itachi. 
 
"Should I pull rank?" Tsukiko asked. "I know their boss, I mean the big boss?" She asked and Gene shook her head. 
 
"No, better not, we sneak in, you pulling rank would end in a political éclat." She said and Tsukiko shrug her shoulders as well.
 
"Wait a moment, sneaking in and getting caught would also end in a political éclat, you are aware of that." He asked as if wanting to be the voice conveying common sense. 
 
"If we get caught, which is not happening." Gene empathized and Tsukiko nodded with a dazzling cute smile, spreading out her arms. "And we are totally glorious.", she said, and Gene raised her thumbs. Now was the question of how to sneak into Hyuga compound.  "If you don't get caught, or let people listen to what you are planning, although I am totally on board with that plan."
 
A Voice behind them said. "How can I help?"
 
"Kushina!", Gene turned around and looked at Kushinas bulging stomach. "How is the little bug worm?", she asked, and Kushina started laughing while stoking her stomach. "The little bug worm is safe and sound, don't worry, he has a great mood for Ramen, so how about it, we go to Ichiraku Ramen and eat a few bowls while you three tell me what kind of deviousness you are planning and dragging Itachi into."
 
"Nothing that they are actually planning on doing Kushina-sama.", Itachi bowed and gave the two of them, who both seemed rather unconcerned about the Hokages wife being here. Kushina, giggled again and patted Itachis head.
 
"Do you know how happy Mikoto was when you started being friends with those two or how proud she was when she told me about your first successful plan, you finally behaved a bit more like your age and if you ask me that is just fine.", Itachi nodded while blushing and Tsukiko stared to laugh. 
"You are so damn cute Itachi.", she said and Gene internally agreed, Itachi was cute when acting his age which did not happen all too often. 
 
"Anyway, if you want to sneak into the Hyuga Clan you need to be well-fed, I invite you.", She lifted Tsukiko and put her on her shoulders afterwards taking Genes and Itachis hands leading them away from Hyuga Compound.
 
"Now tell me how are you planning on sneaking in, and why?" Since the Hyuga weren't too far from the center of the City Ichiraku Ramen, which was on main street also wasn't too far off, they went into the Ramen stall and Ichiraku-san the owner started to shine once he saw Kushina and Gene his two best costumers. 
 
"Gene-chan, Kushina-san, I see you have brought along Tsukiko-san and Itachi-kun, the Usual for all of you I assume." 
 
"Jup, extra noddles!" Gene shouted and Tsukiko next to her said, "With extra Miso for me this time please." 
Settling down on the stall's counter chairs, the delicious smell of Ramen wafted over to them.
 
"Now tell me how is your deviousness going to happen, in any case I will happily provide an alibi, that Hyuga Clan boss has been going on my nerves lately during meetings." 
 
"Whom are you telling that, I meet him twice a week and I want to shove his face six feet downwards every time." Tuskiko muttered and Kushina started to laugh. 
 
"Well you quite explicitly told Fukagu-san what would happen to him if he fell into your word again, if I remember right you threatened him to be eaten by carnivorous fishes in a tank owned by a breeder for those who is your protégée. I doubt anything like that exists." 
 
"It's my favorite Kushina, it startles people, I could also threaten him to choke on Yello Mello, but that doesn't exist here, a madman breeding man eating piranhas who is my former, I said former, protégée does." Tsukiko explained and Ichiraku-san who placed his ramen bowls on the table looked at them slightly green. 
 
"Please try to pick a less colorful topic to talk about in my stall." 
 
"Sorry Ichiraku-san." Gene excused them, she understood his problem, talking about vicious ways of murder and death inside a food stall could affect the other costumers' appetite. "Anyway so Kushina we were planning on using my vanishing Jutsu and then sneak in by taking Tsukikos anti Chakra detection technique combined with a good dose of Itachi style hiding." 
 
"That would actually work Vanishing Jutsu, since when do you have one?", Kushina asked her, slightly surprised. "I do not remember one being in the Konoha archives." 
 
"Oh it's self-made, it's a water style Jutsu using a combination of mirror reflection, light breaking and other stuff to hide something on plain sight, it's complicated to explain without the scientific background, but basically it works like a chameleon skin, just better, downside it requires constant use of chakra when moving to keep track of the changing surroundings." 
 
Kushina was silent and looked at Gene like Mikoto san had done, a bit like she suddenly sprouted a second head. "You invented your own Jutsu, I am afraid to assume, it's not your first one?" 
 
"No, a majority of my Jutsu is, I make them up to suit the situation." she said happily digging into her Ramen next to her Tsukiko winched.  "Shisui forgot to teach you common sense.", she muttered, and gene rolled her shoulders.
 
"That's the second or third time I am hearing that, and I still don't get it. Now let us eat and then sneak into the Huyga Clan."
30