III Chapter 30 – Coldness.
376 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

sorry for the delay, I had a tad of an internet problem and school is currently trying to bury me in projects.

"Yes, help me stuff whatever fits into storage seals from the books, we are raiding this tomb." She said and Shisui nodded, together they shoved whatever they could find into storage seals until the archives were emptied. With a last bow towards her now empty shelves, Gene excused herself.

I will make the Yuki raise again.... I will rebuild my Clan. 

Together the returned go walk the stairs when they heard sounds above them and the glimmer of Chakra natures. Something inside Gene clicked, and all emotion inside her shut down at the sound. 

She was not even angry that they went and intruded into her clans, albeit destroyed, property. 

"Hold yourself back." She heard Shisui say, his voice as blank as Gene felt. "It is not worth it. I know what you are feeling." 

"Are you sure?" she muttered, and he nodded holding her back Gene stayed still until the door above them was starting to get hit, the wood creaked under the pressure. She signed and pointed to a small stone handle. 

"Push it downwards, do not worry, I will not kill them....for now." she muttered and Shisui nodded, pushing down the handle she stared upward as the door opened. The Shinobi standing there, she mustered with coldness before rising her hand. 

"Freeze." she said, and her chakra covered hand glowed up, freezing the man above them until their statues fell over and tumble down the stairs. Observing them silently she waited to make sure they were still alive when reaching the bottom there she stepped out of the chamber's dragging Shisui with her and above them closed the door.  "Now they can think about their actions." she muttered, her eyes blank blue. "Since I remembered." 

Shisui picked her up and shook her. "Snap out of it!" he barked at her, and she looked at him. "This is not you, don't get eaten by your anger." he said, and she looked at him with blank eyes and sobbed before putting on a tough face again, almost defiantly. 

"Sorry." she muttered. "But I am just so angry. They killed everyone, destroyed my clan, even those who were just peacefully living their live and not even Shinobi... I played with the kids of the Shinobi who came to kill us just that day, they slaughtered us. One of them even gave me sweets, and then he slaughtered my mother in cold blood." 

"I understand." he hugged her, and she let him without resistance. "But you still cannot let hatred eat you up now that you remember, you shouldn't be like them." 

"The best revenge is to live happily and fully, rubbing it right under their noses." she muttered. " I will build up my clan, in Konoha, with all the oddballs and all the troubles." she continued." But I will not free them. They can get out of there once they unfroze by themselves." 

"Alright." Shisui said, and Gene nodded. 

That ice will not unfreeze without me but Shisui doesn't need to know that, and he is hugging me. I do it like Tsukiko. Tell him just what is necessary, but keep the rest in silence. I can unfreeze them when we leave, a few weeks immobile in darkness will do fine as a punishment. 

With a last look back, she left with Shisui before he stopped for a moment. "A Sec." he said and moved his hands, she recognized the moves.

[Henge]

Their appearances changed Genes, hair turning brown and her body a bit taller. The only thing that like usual refused to cooperate with the Henge Jutsu were her eyes, who still shone in the same electric blue. 

Moving through the streets they observed the people there, if there were any, most streets were empty. Gene stopped before grabbing Shisui and walking into a small corner store. The vitrines were empty and there was not a soul in the shop, but a singular bell was there to be rung. Tip Toes, Gene pressed the bell, a small ring echoed through the store. 

"What are we doing here?" Shisui asked her and she smiled weakly. 

"Get some of the best cookies of Kiri." she answered him as an elderly looking woman who was little more than skin and bones walked into the room through a backdoor. "Dissolve the Henge please." Gene  muttered and felt a Layer of Chakra falling off her, and she stared at her opposite with a smile on her lips. 

"Hello Auntie." She greeted the woman, whose eyes widened as if she was seeing a ghost.

"Little Fuyu?" She asked and Gene smiled at her. 

"Not so little anymore." 

16