III Chapter 43 – Mei Terumi – Pretty and Bold
446 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She is pretty that Yuki girl even with her white hair. 

That was the first thought that came to Mei's mind as she looked at the rather comical sight of the girl who first tried to sit noticing she was too small with her feet dangling and then switched to kneeling on the chair as if she was sitting on a futon just to realize she was still barely capable of looking above the counter, switching back to the more comfortable position. She nibbled on cookies as the room filled up, cookie after cookie, if she had to guess, maybe nervously. Although she did not seem nervous, instead her overly brought blue eyes seemed to gasp everything in her surroundings, it was almost creepy. 

Her gaze wandered to the Uchiha, he was hidden away, using a faint trance of chakra to hide himself almost instinctually better. She wondered if he realized that what he was doing required years of training from grown Shinobi, seeing it done by a small boy no matter the genius, she couldn't help herself but to be impressed. He would be one outright ladykiller with his looks too, if only he were a bit older. 

But it was obvious he was not the speaker, the speaker was the Yuki girl. Her Dojutsu, and nothing else it could be, seemed to be activated, but she wasn't certain. The Yuki Dojutsu, rare as diamonds on a sand dune, Kiri had records of it hidden in their library, it was a sign of change. The last one to possess it had been named alongside the God of Shinobi and Madara Uchiha himself. 

Amethyst, the library said his eyes glowed in the dark, equipped with knowledge beyond his years, a brilliant tactical mind and chakra in monstrous amounts. Hers were sky blue, a different color, but if they possessed the same ability, she didn't dare thinking what this child would be capable of once grown. From this day till her last, she never understood why the Kage had been so keen on destroying them. 

No one did. 

Cursed or not, they had been loyal, they fought and bled for Kiri. They had not deserved such a fate. 

"Turned out it was more than just an impression. I mean it is not every day you see a Kage being used as a doll, a small little gear in some master plan no? " The little girl. "Especially the Mizukage himself." 

The bomb dropped, Mei couldn't help herself but look at the chaos it caused and internally laugh. Bold, she has nerves, most would not have said it like this, not this brazen, not this direct.

"Everyone, how about you calm down and let the poor man speak first." she heard Itachi speak and leave his shadowy hiding place for just a second before returning, but it had shaken up everyone and now everyone waited for Ao-dono to say something. 

The former, or was she still Mizukage Advisor and high ranking Jonin in question, frowned and then seemed to make the same decision as the Yuki girl, straightforward and without extras. "She is right." he said, and then it erupted again, the talks, the questions people throwing things around.
A cold shiver run down her spine and she looked around, but there was no one there, she must have been mistaken then, but she could swear there had been something here, observing and not being all too friendly. 

"He was being controlled by an unknown Person, we do not know who he is nor what his goal is." Ao -dono said and then moved his gaze to the small girl that simply smiled, nibbling at her cookie before speaking up. 

"We have met him before in Konoha as well, and while his goal is unknown, he is an enemy we know as much." She said. "A powerful one, a very powerful one." she said and closed her eyes. "We do not know who he is, but that is it a man and a skilled Genjustsu user." 

"Then basically you do nothing." Terumi said. "Except that he is strong, male and a Genjustu user." it was the first time she spoke up and the Yuki nodded at her words, but Terumi had the feeling the girl knew more than she let on. She was almost sure that her hunch that they were probably wanting that Dojutsu. The signs of change, but speaking that out loud now would probably not her best idea. 

"But anyway, we need a new Mizukage that much is for certain." one of the present clan leaders said and Mei felt herself nodding at that they definitely needed it. Listening to them she stepped forward, raising her hand. 

"I propose myself." Mei said confidently.

13