IV Chapter 12 – A peaceful day
298 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five minutes later she disliked the guy even more than ever before, if half of Iwagakures residents were like this she was rather certain that she did not want to ever set a foot into that village. 

After a glacial conversation about the weather, and other nonsense, Shisui and the Iwa Shinobi left each other in a moderate peaceful state. If anyone had Kunai, Shuriken or any other weapon of choice with them and this would be a battlefield or a duel ring she was certain it would have ended in a vicious bloody battle ending undetermined. 

"I kinda Pity Hyugas Daughter for having her birthday turned into a diplomatic meeting." Gene muttered and Shisui patted her head. 

"Could be worse, and she will most likely not remember about today later on, just another birthday for little Hinata Hyuga." 

"I hope so.... I am not so sure what to think about it." Gene said looking over the people, this was a diplomatic minefield and not one to joke with, at least the children had fun. She just hoped Izayoi and Sora would have some to...Sora was very Shy and Izayoi was, well, very much peculiar entirely on his own. 

Maybe I should go looking how they are doing.

She eyed a few young man that were quite obvious in their observing her and signed as they tried to approach. Shooting a glance at Shisui she saw him in an engaged conversation with another Uchiha Shinobi. 

Well, I am sure it has been a while. 

Lately he had been occupied doing Gene's job and doing all he could to be recognized not as Shisui Uchiha but Shisui Uchiha of the Yuki Clan. It was not that easy on him, and she was honestly happy about him being so engaged and obviously enjoying his conversation, she vanished behind a post moving her fingers. 

[Water Style: Vanishing]

Now invisible to any but a Hyuga and maybe some Uchiha who knew what they were looking for, she left behind the wondering man that looked around and tried to find her. Instead, she made her way to the Children section and had a heavy awwwww moment. The Kids were cute playing around, one of the girls, a Hyuga from the white eyes, was drawing with crayons on the ground with her newly gained friend. Smiling at the success of the get the Kids to know some other people, she smiled and looked around for Izayoi, who was nowhere to be found. Not wanting to interrupt and ask Sora she went looking and found him soon in a rather in dept discussion about calligraphy with someone from the Nara, who was most certainly not his age, instead an elderly man who seemed utterly smitten with the boy's interest. 

It is always good when something works out well.

Watching it happen relaxed and was content, things were welcome to continue that way if it was up to her. Worried about Money and the wellbeing of the Kids were preferably to those of how to kill someone or other things. She headed back to the Playground for the Children and wanted to observe a little longer. Coming back, she saw the Caretakers looking for someone, looking around frenetically. 

Wondering, Gene dissolved her vanishing and walked up to one of the Caretakers. Patting her shoulder, she saw the woman flinch and look at her with an ample amount of fear, then relaxation, but then something flashed through her eyes as soon as she saw her. 

"What happened?" Gene asked her 

"Hopefully nothing, but are you free?" she asked and earned a nod. 

"Yes."

"Good, Miss Sora, young Miss Hyuga and young Master Uchiha are unfindable. We just looked away for a second, it is most likely useless to worry Miss Hyuga crawling around, she likes to do that is very agile more than once she went off somewhere and the other two on the restroom or off adventuring, but we would appreciate any help to find them." 

"Sure." 

Sora off adventuring, more likely on the way to the washroom...

Helping them look around, Gene walked the hallways to the toilet and suddenly saw a baby sleeping on the floor with Itachi next to it and a young girl approximately his age. 

"Hi Itachi." Gene greeted them. "Hi little Sasuke and you...?" she tiled her head and looked at the girl expectantly who blushed and made a shy nod in her direction. 

"Gene this is my fiancée Izumi, Izumi this is my Teammate Gene Yuki." he introduced them and Gene smiled, she finally got to meet the infamous fiancée. Damn, Itachi had kept her hidden like some golden treasure trove from them, she was pretty. 

"Hello it is an honor to meet you, I am Genevieve Yuki." she introduced herself and held out a hand, the girl blushed even harder. 

"I am Izumi Uchiha, it is an honor to meet you Yuki-san." 

"Gene, call me Gene you are Itachis better half after all, no need to stuff like that, but entirely another question Itachi did you see Sora or another baby crawling around?"

Let us not lose sight of the objective, but damn Itachi you got taste. 

"No, I did not, are they missing?" 

"Probably just being off on their own adventure...although it is unusual for Sora..."

"Should we help a bit?" Itachi said and stood up. "Who is the baby?" 

"The birthday princess." 

"Oh well, waht do you think, Izumi?" Itachi looked at her with the sweetest expression, and the girl nodded at that, lighting up. 

Gosh, they are so damn cute...

12