IV Chapter 14 – A bad day at Hyuga (II)
320 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The forest was calm, very calm, deceptively calm, so damn calm it gave Gene shivers. There was literally no sound but the silence itself being a sound, and it confirmed their suspicions that maybe, just maybe they, may, have stuck gold with their theory. 

Shisui was heading the group with Itachi in the back taking Gene in the middle. She had her bow already ready and an arrow at its string. It was then when a rustle was uttered behind them that Gene turned around and almost shot .... one of their own. She put her bow down and made a respectful nod to the Hyuga who came closer. He was calm and had their usual attire, and Gene needed a Second to recognize him. 

This is Seiyus Twin brother 

The one who had rarely ever visited Seiyu, his parents passed by regularly, but he did not. His white puilless eyes fixated on them. "I want to help." he said with determination. 

"Good, then get that Byakugan into Gear." Itachi said, and he nodded activating his eyes, the surrounding veins suddenly becoming very visible making Gene shiver, it probably looked as slightly creepy as it did when she intentionally had her nanites activate and glow up. 

Making their way now in four, they blazed through the speed at a thundering high pace, that would have made others dizzy. 

"I believe I found them." their new addition said behind them. 

"Which way?" Gene asked, and he pointed ahead. 

"Over there, two adults, one carrying a sleeping baby on their back the other a sleeping child, they don't move all that fast though."

"They are pulling the, we are harmless trick." Gene said. "If they truly have Sora and the Hinata. Lead the way."

Shisui made space and Seiyus brother went ahead. He was sweating and had visibly a hard time to keep their pace up, but he did not slow down. Their speed was a bit slower until they came into a halt in one of the trees. Gene had her eyes activate and the nanites move, all colors becoming sharper, more definite, the sades growing clearer. "Come to mama." she muttered. "That is Soras Hairshade, but I need to see her face to be completely certain." she muttered and crouched down, tilting her body for a good shooting position. 

"Let me, Itachi." Shisui said and both of them covered themselves into a Henge Jutsu changing their appearance into that of a teenage girl and an elderly man. 

"Let us go then." Shisui said, his voice sounding strange out of a girl's body. "Gene, if I hush behind Itachi and tear at his left sleeve then we have the right people, you are free to shoot."

"Got it." 

On the balls of her feet she stood kneeled on her branch, put herself into position and charged her arrow oh so slightly up, her eyes fixating on the Target. 

"Hey, you go to the other side, we need to make sure they do not escape." Gene told their Hyuga, and he nodded, moving like a shadow to the other side. Soon she was hidden in the shade of the trees, her eyes narrowed to her target, ignoring almost everything else. 

Shisui and Itachi were playing Grandfather and Granddaughter in front of the strangers when Shisuis Blond haired petite disguise moved behind Itachi shyly and pulled on his sleeve. 

It's them.

Gene raised her arrow and aimed. Her Hand resting at her cheek, the feathers tingling as she aimed the arrow and had the spot she wanted to hit narrow down more and more, silence engulfing her, her focus growing stronger. 

Her arrow had minuscule chakra just to make it silent, silent as a silent killer should be. Her mind clear as glass, she fired her first arrow, putting the second on the string and firing it right after. She hit home, the first went right through the head of their opponent, the second through the other's leg, shattering their knee.

The second person went to the ground with a scream. Gene put a third arrow on her bow and waited. Shisui and Itachi dissolved their Henge. She crouched down and switched position a little and aimed again. One wrong move, and he would lose his other leg too, if he was stupid enough. 
He was sadly not, she caught a flash from the left and shot her arrow, having another one follow right after in the direction where the Kunai flew from....that was where Seiyus brother was supposed to be....

11