IV Chapter 13 – A bad day at Hyuga (I)
286 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Searching they went through the entire house, but no one, utterly no one saw Sora or the young Miss Hinata. In the end the Hyuga Patriarch was alarmed and soon the entirety of guests was searching for the children. 

For once the Hyuga and Gene were completely of one mind, the two were everything but happy that their children were missing, to be exact they were sheeting. Which in Hizashi uttered itself in loud shouting and his clan mates shooing in fear of his temper. The one being the calmest was his twin brother who in a span of seconds rallied alongside his clan head the entirety of every single Byakugan user within the Clan for searching for the two missing. 

Gene had her senses spreading through the entire City, covering it in chakra in the search of Chakra, casting her net wider and wider. As time went on more and more often small frozen patches appeared where she stood, the longer it went on the quieter she went. At some point, she was so quiet that every single person withing Konoha made way for her.

Meanwhile, the Peace negotiations and Treaty signing with Iwa were completely forgotten. Instead, in a bust of anger, Minato who appeared seconds later after the alarm had been hit detained the heavily protesting diplomats. Their protests were ignored in an uncommon unity as the search went off, the first teams started venturing outside Konoha. 
When Gene asked where the ever living Tsukiko was, she was greeted with a shake of Minato head, something about a Top-Secret Mission. 

Moving out also Team 13 got the order to search, under Shisui, Itachi and Gene made their way through Konoha. 

"Can you really not find them?" Itachi asked her and she shook her head. 

"Subtlety might not be my forte, but doing a scan for familiar Chakra signatures is something I have plenty practice at. I scanned the entire city I cannot find them, either that means Sora has learned to conceal her Chakra like my Cousin and Tsukiko do, or she is out cold if she is in Konoha." 

"I doubt that, considering the little control she has, but Sora makes no easy victim she will fight tooth and nail." Shisui said. "She is distrustful, and I can attest to her being a lot of trouble when she really intends harm." 

"I know the only reason I could imagine she would not resist is if she tries to keep something safe or hidden, hidden like her Kekkei Genkai for the longest time."

"Baby Hyuga." Shisui agreed. "She is a princess, chances are they might have been after her from the get go and then took Sora as a bonus or because she saw something she shouldn't have" 

"Exactly." 

Itachi pointed to their left. "I believe we should look this way first." he said and looked at them. "Iwa is that way, this is opposite, and I can very well imagine them having pulled that stunt, they had the perfect opportunity." 

"You think...I would get to Iwa the fastest way possible, that is the opposite direction." Gene pointed out, and Itachi shook his head. 

"That is a surefire way to get caught, everyone will suspect them one way or another, but what makes you think Iwa is acting alone would go directly in their countries direction. They could have allies in other villages among other things....until a few years back we were in a major war, plenty of hatred and revenge assembled there. We might have reached agreements with Kiri and Suna, but that is largely due to the fact that both Villages are economically much, much weaker than us, the same is not true for Iwa and Kumo." 

"So you mean they could use the delegation as a diversion, to make us suspect something else and instead act with someone else for capturing the Hyuga heiress? Or Iwa having nothing to do with it and just using them as a smokescreen?" Gene asked and behind her Shisui clicked his tongue. 

"We are forgetting that Hinata Hyuga is young, no guarantee that she was the goal, she could be the unfortunate soul and Sora the goal. She is Yuki, and it is not a secret anymore that the Clan is being rebuild and Gene is a Jinchuuriki. Sora herself has a Kekkei Genkai, is young and barely knows what she is doing with her own power. She makes plenty of a target herself, the last known person to have it was the God of Shinobi himself. We might just being blinded by the Hyuga Princess, the Hyuga Princess." he said. "Let's go down that way, better than searching aimlessly, Gene, can you...."

Gene stretched her Chakra and nodded as she had it creeping along the trees. "Already on it." she muttered and made her way down the other direction. "Let's go." 

Turning away from the main search, the three of them went down the opposite direction of Iwa. 

10