IV Chapter 36 – Anuk – The difference between Samurai and Shinobi
275 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dead or not, sometimes things worked differently than others expected, and one experienced surprises all the way through. At least right now, Anuk was not sure if she should cry or be happy. 

With the sand as her aid and the surprisingly valiant samurai, they managed to conquer the Shinobi. No idea why, but Whenever someone wanted to hit her, there was suddenly a screen of sand in the middle. She was kind of sure it was Karura it felt like her. The same Chakra signature, who would have thought that the Kazekages Wife had her secrets too. 

Anuk blocked another attack with her blade, slashing through the air, forcing the pressure to create an invisible explosion. It cut through a block of wood. 

A clone...that made her wonder...she eyed the other people. She herself had never made clones, she disliked fighting with them and against them. Although they were useful and a necessary evil, but then she was not a Shinobi. 

Soon enough, it turned out those Shinobi had all turned into clones...which made Anuk wonder how long she had been fighting clones. Keeping her vigilance up, she stared into the woods. Suddenly she had an enlightenment...it might be a fluke, but. "Hey, just so you know, the Baby is not a Jinchuuriki!" She boomed into the woods. 

Raza had wanted to make Gaara into one...with how things stood it was not unlikely that they were expecting that, it was a danger factor. "Oh and I am not a Shinobi but a Samurai, so I am bound to that word." 

Its truthfulness let be doubtful but who cares. 

Nothing, well if they were planning on attacking again it was now they had their chance, or she was being a madwoman and shouting after the vanished. Retreat and regroup. Maybe, maybe not, but for now she had to deal with the minion and baby Gaara. 

"Hey thanks for your help" She said and grinned, the Samurai were visibly startled as she put her Katana back into its hold where it belonged. She knew her eyes were still glowing, too unstable the situation for them to stop working, although tomorrow she would have headaches straight from hell to pay for that. 
The constant use caused oversensitivity and fatigue. 

"Who are you?" the old man asked, and she continued smiling and pointed at Gaara. 

"First, I'd kindly request you'd hand me the baby back." She said, not even bothering to conceal her blood thirst. The Samurai in front of her flinched, just a bit, but regained his composure at lighting speed, handing her back the baby. 

Yeah, we both know a baby is not worth the possible hazzle it would cause if there was another possibly bloody fight would be. Well to be honest with my current Chakra reserves... I would be screwed if I were to fight all of you but hey you don't know that do you. 

She took the baby back and cooed to it. Gaara was smiling at her, happy, small little sand-mouse he was. "I am Anuk." She answered them. "I have more than one last name, so I will spare you that."

"Do me the Honors Anuk-dono, I would be pleased." The other party said, and she tried to recall his name...Mi...Mif..Mifune. 

"Oh, in that case Bernaude or Yuki. Depends. Variable. After I recovered, how about a small spar, you sure know what you are doing with that Katana and some of those techniques are quite interesting?" 

"Are you planning to stay with us?" He asked, a bit flabbergasted, but he concealed it well, she doubted to have noticed without her vision running full throttle. 

"We are a Woman, have a baby and an inured person with me...so yeah I do. Honor code and all...." She left the rest unsaid. 

"You are most certainly not a Shinobi." 

"I am a Samurai...so that spar, are you offering?" 

The other party was fighting their composure. 

"I assume you provide extra security for us as well." 

"I have a baby and for now intent to travel with you. I swore to my Lord, kinda, well not so kinda that I would protect this one with my life. What do you think I would do?" 

I am not here I did not release that. Anyway currently hell is on my heels so I needed a bit longer then usual for this chapter hope you enjoy it :)

7