CHAPTER 18: History And Information About The World
467 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last lesson before the competition is called "World History". This lesson is a lesson in which we are informed about the wars of centuries ago and its consequences, as well as the current kingdoms in the world, but we do not know if these are completely real or distorted because humans cannot see the lessons of the other school and they cannot see our lessons. The main reasons are the first reason that both sides do not have permission to enter each other's school. The second reason is that the books of the other school were written in a language called demon language, this language was a special language that humans could not read, a special language that even if a human wanted to learn to read, they would not be able to learn it.

1000 years ago a portal opened between earth and hell. At first, no one knew what kind of portal it was, but after the portal was opened, people discovered a strange power that they called "MANA". People could not use this energy directly, but some people began to say that some Gods visited them in their dreams. Those who were visited by the god in these dreams began to develop unique abilities. Some of these were four elements "Water, Earth, Fire, Air", while others began to use non-elemental skills such as "Space-time, Light, Darkness, Gravity, Telekinesis, Bodily strengthening" outside of these elements.

Of course, there were also skills that some people find weak, for example "Charm". Skills of this type began to form and kingdoms fell. In a normal kingdom, one of the lowest strata awakened the strongest talent and became able to conquer a country, then the demons started to emerge from the opened gates and they tried to claim the right on the world. Humanity resisted with all their might, but the demons had almost conquered the world. Finally, a deal was made with the demons. They established 3 kingdoms in the world, and humans only had 2 kingdoms.

These kingdoms are the human kingdom Albatros and Vermilion. The demon kingdoms are: Vampire kingdom Blood-fallen, Beast-kin kingdom Eurazania and Dragon Kingdom Dragodia.

As the characteristics of the human kingdoms: The royal family of the Albatross kingdom is generally made up of Wind mages. It is said that the head of the royal family, that is, the current king, can easily create a hurricane.On the flag of the kingdom there is a picture of a bird. It is said to be a strange family where everyone in the royal family treats each other as if they were strangers.

The other kingdom is the Vermilion kingdom and the Royal family is generally made up of fire magic users. And this kingdom is the one I am in right now. The fame of the royal family is quite high. He is loved and respected by all. In the royal palace, the demon can work regardless of the human being, and even there is no problem in the family marrying the demons, so even if there are arguments in the human side, the demon is well received by the demon parties.

As far as is known, the 1st princess of the Vermilion kingdom and the 1st princess of the Vampire kingdom Blood-fallen get along quite well.The 1st princess of this kingdom is not engaged or married to anyone for an unknown reason. The head of the royal family, the current king, is said to be strong enough to easily wipe out several cities from the map.

As for the demon kingdoms, we don't know if these are 100 percent true, but as we've been told.

The first kingdom Vampire Kingdom Blood-Fallen Royal family is actually known to be the left arm of the vampire king Alucard from Hell. The reason this is known is not to confuse the vampire king of the world with the real vampire king, Alucard. Also, everyone in the royal family is a vampire, and everyone in the family is allowed to marry demon types. And it is already known that there is no one in the family who is interested in humans.

But for some unknown reason, the first princess is neither engaged nor married to anyone. Just like the princess of the vermilion kingdom. Personally, my opinion is that something happens between the girls. In other words, in many of the novels I've read, close friends like these girls don't get married to other people. I suspect it's something like Yuri, but I don't think so. Or maybe there is an idea to marry the same man, I don't know. Continuing, the current head of the family, namely their king, had such power that he could easily destroy armies without even using his magic alone.

Second demon kingdom Beast-kin kingdom Eurazania: This kingdom doesn't have much of a say in hell in general. Not affiliated with any King or Queen as far as I know. Their kings are known for their unmatched strength. The royal family is pretty ordinary, the King is a lion-human and his wife is an ice wolf-human. But I must say that both their daughter and wife are extremely beautiful. And the first princess of this kingdom is neither engaged nor married for some unknown reason.

Third demon kingdom Dragodia: The king of this kingdom is the left arm of the Infernal Dragon King Antares. To preserve the pure blood in the family, the family only marries demons, and the first princess of this kingdom is neither engaged nor married. The power of their King is strong enough to destroy a country with ease. And their daughter is really beautiful and the richest kingdom among the Kingdoms. Currently the first princess of each kingdom is single but the reason is unknown.

The lesson is over and the competition will start soon. But I wonder if I woke up Kana, so first thing I went to the infirmary and met the nurse.

"Hello Miss Pearl, how are you today?" I said

"Jake, stop the fake attitude why you came and let me tell you, you put on a show this morning." The nurse named Pearl said.

Since I came to this infirmary many times, we became very close and we could talk like friends. Of course, her beauty was also first class. A beauty with bright green hair and emerald eyes.

"Haha okay~ okay~ I wanted to inquire about the condition of Kana, who was injured in the morning's fight." I said with laugh.

"Wondering why, are you going to do something to her?" She looked at me with suspicious.

"Of course, I wasn't going to do anything to her. She suddenly fainted during the war, so I was curious." I said.

"She is fine but still unconscious. She will most likely stay here tonight." Pearl said.

"Okay thanks for information." I said but she called me just as I was about to leave.

"Don't lose and good luck in your match this time and don't even think about dying or I will kill you. Also, screw that kid." She said with worried voice and face.

"I guess you don't like that boy very much."I said.

"Normally I'm supposed to be neutral, but I don't like that kid's stare. He always looks at me as if he is a hunter and I am his prey." Pearl said.

"Well, I'll beat him for you. Also, what do you think of me? How are my eyes?" I said with smile.

"Humph! I don't think anything about you." Pearl said with red face.

"But right now I'm going to a competition and you should at least do something to encourage me." I said with a fake sad face.

I was about to turn around when she quickly approached me and started kissing me.

"We can do more if you come back." Pearl said with red face and turned.

"Ok I'll be back without a scratch for you and what do you say you can put on a sexy nurse uniform for me, that would really get me excited." I said.

"If you show up without a scratch, I'll wear it, but I'll watch your game, so if I'm convinced you didn't get a scratch, I'll wear a sexy nurse uniform." She said in a voice that was both confident and shy.

'I guess she doesn't think I'll be able to come back without a scratch, but I'll see her in that nurse's uniform.'

I went to the arena area, the audience seats were almost full, I came to the middle right in front of Alec's.

"I'm really going to destroy you this time Alec." I said with evil smile.

I will release 1 bonus chapter tomorrow

8