CHAPTER 23: Playing With The Sexy Nurse And Adding New Servant (+18) (II)
488 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So come on and let's start the fun." I said with smile.

"With pleasure." Pearl said and approached me. And she sat on my lap.

"So that's how daring you are when you're in a relationship. I like it." I said with smile.

"This is something I can only do for my boyfriend." Pearl said with charming and lustful voice.

"Hoh~ So now you're going to treat me like this. I will come to get this everyday." I said with charming face.

"I will wait." Pearl said.

"Then I start." I said and started to kiss her. I started to touch her ass with one hand while stroking her chest with the other.

Pearl started to moan.

"Hey, Would you like to do it orally?" I parted our kiss and asked.

The lust in Pearl's eyes increased

"Yes." Pearl answered and she got up from my lap and sat on the floor right between my legs.

I unzipped my pants and my already erect cock came out.

The lust in his eyes increased. Her tongue started licking her lips and she started to show her cleavage in full. Pearl started to grab my dick with her hand and brought her mouth closer to mine. He didn't need to get that close anyway, it was almost right in front of his eyes anyway, but he got close and started to sniff, and Pearl stuck her tongue out and started licking first.

*Lick *Lick

There was a licking sound in the room as well as Pearl's moans. The more I heard these voices and the more I saw Pearl's sultry face and licking my dick, the more erect I was getting. My dick, which is already 8 inches, just got bigger.

Seeing my dick get bigger, Pearl's smile broke out and she wet her lips even more with her tongue.

"Fufufu~ Your big dick here seems to be getting even more excited." Pearl said with chuckle but Pearl's face looked as if she was trying hard not to throw herself at me. If I were to define the sensual right now, this would be it.

"Then how about taking my dick in your mouth?" I said to Pearl with charming voice.

"Okay." Pearl said with happy voice.

"Dude open your Incubus powers. You might be found something useful." North said.

'North, do you have to intervene now?' I said to North in my mind.

"Just do it. Incubus'es are special kind for sex. I will open just new skills. Others no need right now." North said.

'Fine. Status Incubus Skills.' I thought and system opened.

=====================

{Incubus Skills:

[Ecstasy Fingers]

(It gives your fingers an energy that will give pleasure to the opposite sex.)

[Ecstasy Body Fluid]

(Your bodily fluids will act as ecstasy for the opposite sex. The pleasure and sensitivity of the opposite sex who take your body fluids will increase.)

[Ecstasy Smell]

(The scent you emit increases the sex drive of the opposite sex.)

[Ecstasy Mist]

(It emits a purple-pink mist from your body and increases the sex drive of anyone who enters it, regardless of gender. The smaller the fog, the greater the effect.)

[Baby Making Control]  {Off/On}

(You can control if your sperm will impregnate the opposite sex.)

===================

"To increase these skills and learn new ones, you need to increase your bloodline." North said.

'Okay, I have something to deal here so don't talk.' I said.

"Okay." North said.

Downstairs, Pearl started sucking my dick.

*Slurp *Slurp *Slurp

There were sucking sounds in the room.

"I am cumming!" I said.

"Do it." Pearl said

"Take it all. Drink it." I said and cumming to her mouth.

Pearl took it all in her mouth. She pulled her head back a little, the corners of his mouth still covered in semen.

*Gulp

A swallowing sound came from Pearl's mouth. Then she opened her mouth and I could see she swallowed it all. But when she opened her mouth, a little steam came out.

"Good, now came here." I said and grab her and I grabbed Pearl and lifted it up and placed it on my lap right in front of me. I didn't put my penis in it, it was just above my knees at the moment. I had activated my [Ecstasy Body Fluid] skill, so as soon as she swallowed, her body started to warm up. She started getting wet between her legs.

I started to touch her breasts with one hand and touch her ass with the other, but this time the only difference is that I also use the [Ecstasy Fingers] skill.

She let out a big groan and a large amount of liquid came out of her pussy. I realized that she was cumming, but I did not stop, I continued to touch it.

25 minutes passed, but Pearl cumming 15 more times. During this time, I also started using the [Ecstasy Smell] skill.

"Jake fuck me now! Please, I will be break if you do more!" Pearl shouted with lustful voice.

"If you want that much." I said and I grabbed Pearl and placed her on her knees in a dog position on the couch.

I stood up and placed Pearl's butt on the seat right in front of me.

"Now tell me what do you want me to do?" I said with authoritative voice.

"Fuck me please!" Pearl said.

"I won't know how to do it if you don't explain." I said with smile.

She put one hand on her pussy and opened it to show me where to put it.

"Please use your thick cock and fuck me in right here." Pearl said with a lust-crazy voice.

"If you ask like that I can't help." I said and put my cock in her pussy.

I brought my cock into her pussy's entrance and shoved it in in one go, still not quite all the way in, but that was enough for Pearl to scream.

"It's in me!" Pearl shouted.

I continued to have sex with Pearl, and even during this time, Pearl's ejaculations continued.

An hour passed and I only ejaculated once, but Pearl ejaculated too many times to count, now she could only make love with an ahegao expression on her face. Pearl lost her thinking. School was already over. I was still supposed to go home and then go to the Cythias, but I had already informed the people at home that I might be a little late.

"I'm cumming take it all in." I said and cumming to her pussy. And I checked my [Baby Making Control] skill is ON. Pearl fainted, her face was red and she had a smiling expression on her face.

"Okay now it's time for you my slave." I said and I went to Kana. I opened the curtain and saw Kana still sleeping.

"Wake up Kana."I said and Kana opened her eyes.

"Hello Master." Kana answered.

"Kana starting tomorrow, you will treat me at school just like you treated me before, and you will not call me MASTER. But you will still be under my control, and if I ask you to do something, you will do it. Do you understand?" I said.

"Yes Master but can I ask you something?" Kana asked.

"Ask." I said.

"Normally, my behavior has always been bad towards you, so when will I start to be close to you?" Kana asked.

"Do you know when the next dungeon exam is?" I asked.

"As I know 2 days later." Kana said.

"Okay after the dungeon exam you can. I will make a plan for that exam." I answered.

"Okay thank you master." Kana said.

"No problem. Give me your phone number. Some times I can call you." I said.

"Okay master." Kana said and gave her number to me.

"Now go to sleep and if your parents come or Pearl wakes you up, don't tell anyone that I'm your master. If they ask, say you don't know why you passed out during the match or give other excuses. Don't tell anyone about our relationship." I said.

"Okay master. Kana said and sleep.

I put on my clothes and left school to go home.

7