CHAPTER 31: Vampire King Alucard
361 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[HELL: Vampire King Alucard's Throne Room]

Vampire King Alucard was sitting on his throne as usual with a glass of blood in his hand. Alucard is a handsome man with red eyes, pale skin, red-black hair and long molars. He even has a devilish handsomeness. After a while, the door to the throne room opened and a maid entered.

"Excuse me Alucard-sama Her Majesty Lilith-sama wishes to speak to you." Servant said.

"What is this woman doing here? Let her in."Alucard said.

"Get out of the way, I don't have time to stand here all day."

Before the maid could say anything, a woman's voice came from behind.

"Sweet girl, get out, I have a meeting with this guy." Lilith said.

"Lilith why are you here?" Alucard asked with unpleasant voice. And beckoned to the maid to come out.

"Are you following your son?" When the maid came out of the room Lilith said.

"Not much. I'm not going to follow Jake like a stalker." Alucard said with bored voice.

"Jake is a demon now, you know that right?" Lilith said with unpleasant voice.

"A LESSER DEMON, but yes I know." Alucard said.

"If you know, pay more attention. Be aware that you are his father." Lilith said with a little angry face.

"He has 5 more father too." Alucard said.

"But you are his father too." Lilith said.

"Lilith, why are you here, without further ado, come to the point." Alucard said with bored face and voice.

"Jake has just transformed so he doesn't know how to use his vampire skills. Find him a trainer." Lilith said.

"Hmm. You may be right. Vampires' blood skills will cause him trouble if he is inexperienced." Alucard said while thinking.

"Now we speak the same language." Lilith said.

'Yes, she would be perfect for this.' Alucard thought.

"Okay, I've found someone already. So stop bothering me." Alucard said with unpleasant voice.

"Really, who?" Lilith asked because she wants a perfect tutor for his perfect son.

"It's none of your business, but she'll be an excellent teacher for Jake." Alucard said.

"She? Who, tell me." Lilith said. Because Jake's tutor is going to be a woman and there was a possibility that Jake would have sex with that woman, so she had to know that woman.

"You know her too. One of Jake's future wives." Alucard said with smile.

"Wait, do you mean her. If you're talking about that girl then fine." Lilith said.

"All right, go now." Alucard said.

"You're grumpy as always. You're not fun at all." Lilith said with -Humph-

"I'm not your fun guy. Go now." Alucard said with bored and angry voice.

"Okay~" Lilith said and left the room and opened a portal to her throne room.

----------------------------

[HELL: Demon Queen Lilith's Throne Room]

Sakura was still in the room waiting for Lilith. After a while, a portal opened and Lilith came out.

"Welcome back Lilith-sama." Sakura said with her head bowed as one knee touched the ground.

"I'm back. Now go ahead."

"What more do you want me to tell, Your Highness?" Sakura asked.

"What's Jake's favorite food?" Lilith asked.

"Jake-sama has no particular favorite food, but he hates pork. Or he does not eat any food made from pork or lard." Sakura answered.

"Hmm~ Okay next question. Tell me about Jake's body, muscles, etc." Lilith asked with pleasure.

"Jake-sama's body has a physique far beyond that of a normal 17-year-old. Abdominal muscles are very tight and strong. The workout he does every morning is something a normal person can't handle, but he's very strong because he's been doing it since he was little." Sakura explained.

"Aren't these comments from someone who's seen it firsthand?" Lilith said.

"Highness, what do you mean." Sakura asked while in cold sweat.

"Sakura, you can't hide it from me. I've known for a long time that you were the first to receive Jake's virginity." Lilith said with bored voice.

"I'm so sorry. Highness." Sakura said with fear.

"It's done now. Don't apologize, just reply. Do you like Jake?" Lilith asked.

"Highness, I-I dare not." Sakura said.

"So you had sex with Jake just out of whim?" Lilith's said with an angry face,

"Highness, Even if I like Jake-sama, I wouldn't dare enter his harem." Sakura said with feared face.

"Answer me. DO YOU LIKE JAKE OR NOT?" This time Lilith was really angry.

The weather got heavier. It was Lilith's aura. Sakura was having trouble even breathing. It is really scary when the Demon Queen is angry.

Because of the pressure, Sakura had no desire to lie in her mind, but she was afraid of the wrath she would experience if she told the truth.

In the midst of this pressure, Lilith's red eyes began to glow, and Sakura's mind was completely blanked out right now, whatever was asked of her, she would tell the truth.

"Now tell me do you like Jake?" Lilith asked again.

"Yes. I love him bottom of my heart. I want to belong completely to him. My heart never beat like this for anyone but him. He will be the only man I have ever loved and will ever love in my life." Sakura answered.

A smile appeared on Lilith's lips. She withdrew both his aura and skill.

"As you can see, it's not that hard, is it?" Lilith said with pleasurable face.

Sakura's cheeks reddened, realizing what she was saying.

"H-Highness, aren't you angry? Don't you think someone like me is not worthy of your son?" Sakura asked with fear.

"No, my beloved son can take any woman if he wants." Lilith said while smiling.

"S-So you allow me to enter your son's harem?" Sakura asked with surprised face.

"If Jake accepts, you can." Lilith said.

"T-Thank you Highness. I will try to be worthy of your son. And I will always protect him." Sakura said happily.

"Now tell me more about Jake." Lilith asked with smile.

"Yes with pleasure Highness." Sakura answered with happiness

From that moment on, the room was filled with conversations about Jake.

5