CHAPTER 51: Boss Fight And Black-Door
143 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Goblin King suddenly leapt forward and slammed his spiked mace on the ground, throwing me across the room.

Mana zone, it hurt a little bit for canceling my skill, but it's really starting to amuse me.

"Pfffttt... Hahahahahahah..." I immediately started laughing.

"I can finally take off this mask." Jake said, and his usual expression began to distort. His smile widened, as if the recent coup had been a source of amusement for Jake.

There was something that always happened when Jake was little. There was no fear for Jake, just fun. Whenever he got into a fight when he was little, he always had a smile on his face, no matter how hard he was hit. Over time, he imitated other people to appear normal in front of other people. And he put a mask on his face and did not allow anyone to see behind the mask.

He would only take off his mask when he was alone like this. And the boss room, where he thought he was alone right now, was perfect for that.

"I think I can unleash the monster now."

The Goblin King started to attack me again. Even though he couldn't hit me, the shock wave he created by hitting the ground was hitting and damaging me, but I didn't care about the pain. I was just thinking of one thing.

"It's so funny. Fighting monsters is much more fun than with humans because monsters don't hold back. No matter how much a human wants to kill someone, they cannot use their full strength, but monsters do not. Normally, a Goblin King is a C+ monster, but I didn't enjoy this fight from either B-rank or C-rank."

(Author's note: No human can use their full power, it would be like using a machine at full performance, just as a human cannot run at the full speed for very long. Therefore, using all power means acting on one's limit.)

"Hey are you planning to die? Respond to that beast! Also, since there is no one here, you can start using other skills." North warned.

"Fine Fine. Use {Elemental affinity of Ifrıt demon (Hell fire)}"

[Elemental affinity of Ifrıt demon (Hell fire)}

[Are you sure you want to use this skill?]

"Use."

[(Hellfire) level:1 acquired]

"Okay then eat this [hellfire]" I said and a black fire appeared in my hand and I threw it straight at the Goblin King.

*Boooommmmm

"Rooooaaaarrrrrr"

"Hahahahaha... What happened, big boy, did it hurt?" I said while laughing.

"[Dragon Scale Skin]" As soon as I used the skill, scales began to form on my skin. And I could feel my skin getting stronger.

Before I even knew it, the Goblin King had already come in front of me, and the giant spiked mace lifted and began to strike me down.

*Booooommmmmm!!!

The sound of the impact of the spiked mace echoed throughout the room, and the room shook as if there had been an earthquake.

"Gulp."

"Hahahahahahaha... I never knew this skill was so great. It just felt like a little pressure was put on my arm." I was holding it under the giant spiked mace using only my arm. But the ground beneath me was shattered.

"Take this!"

*Boooommmmm

With a punch to the Goblin King, the Goblin King rushed across the room.

"Hahahahaha... Looks like you're not that strong anymore."

"Roooaaaarrrrr!!!!" A red power began to form around the Goblin King, his eyes turning completely red.

"Berserk huh?"

The Goblin King jumped towards me at full speed.

*Boooommmm

"Easy come easy go." I sent back the Goblin King who came to me with one punch.

"Grrrrr!"

"Sigh... Anyway, you're starting to annoy me, now let's end this war and get my excellent grade."

"Huuuh. [Void Martial arts: First Form: Shapeless Slash]" After taking a deep breath, I decided to use my martial art. And I used my Void martial art.

I took out my sword and ran towards the monster and activated the skill. My sword was covered with black energy and consumed stamina like crazy. The moment I used it against the Goblin King, it cut the Goblin King into dozens of pieces as if it were paper.

"Wow, I didn't know this martial art was so powerful. Hahahahahah... Ugh!" I was laughing after I said it, but suddenly all the energy in my body was drained.

"So this skill takes so much stamina, I'm literally in no mood to lift a finger." Since I've already defeated the boss monster, it's okay if I get some rest.

I lay on the ground for a while. And I began to renew my stamina.

(20 Minutes Later)

After resting for 20 minutes, I regained my stamina and stood up.

And when I looked in the middle of the room, I saw something that I probably didn't notice because of tiredness. A blue gate stood just in the middle of the boss room.

"What the hell is that?" I was wondering why the boss room door wouldn't open, so that's why.

"I guess my only option is to get inside this gateway." A shadow began to form in front of me just as I was walking through the gate, and finally, a girl with a perfect physique, dressed in assassin outfits, emerged from the shadow.

"Young master please let me in first I'll let you know if it's safe inside and then you can go inside too." Assassin girl said.

"Well, if it's full of danger that even you can't handle, what do you expect me to do, sit here forever? I'll go in first."

"Young master, please don't do this, it's my duty to protect you, it's not a problem for me to sacrifice my life in this way."

"But it's a problem for me. How can I call myself a man if I'm in a situation where a girl walks in to protect me and dies? Also, I'm an adventurer right now and there's a pristine gateway before me. I can't even imagine what I could get inside." I said and started walking towards the gate.

"Young master, let's at least go in together, this way I won't feel comfortable."

"Fine." I answered and we walked together towards the gate. I was just about 20 cm in front of the assassin girl and started to enter the gate.

(3rd POV)

The moment Jake entered through the gate, she was thrown as if she had been pushed back by some force just as she entered. And as soon as the girl looked at the gate, the color of the gate began to turn black.

"Wh-What the hell is going on. Young Master! Young Master! Young Master!" The girl started shouting with tears in her eyes.

=============================,

Hello dear readers. Don't worry, the novel isn't over, only the first volume is finished. The new volume will be with you very soon, so wait. Jake will embark on brand new adventures, conquer new women and gain new powers. I hope you will support me.

My Pat*eon'a Katılın

https://www.pat*eon.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

4