Chapter 22: Ingrid And Aunt Suzy Are Lovers?
1k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck! How embarrassing!” Those were the first words out of his mouth as he regained consciousness. Unsurprisingly, the memory from a few hours ago was crystal clear. “It was quite funny though…” He muttered and tried to laugh it off.

“She did say that it was normal, so she shouldn’t be that mad…” Raymond mused to himself as he exited the room. “Nah, I should still apologize. Just in case…”

The evening sun was about to set and he hurried towards Suzanne’s room. He only knew directions for that place in the small villa. Outside, he spotted a few guards and sentries, as well as the soldiers from Ostorth, who were huddled together and resting under a shade. Other than that, the place seemed to be empty, as he didn’t encounter a single soul during the short walk.

“Is she not in?” The door to Suzanne’s room was ajar and he pushed it open. There wasn’t anyone inside, and after waiting for a few minutes, he went looking for her. He roamed around aimlessly, opened a few rooms, when eventually he heard Suzanne’s voice.

“There she is!”

Raymond sauntered towards it. relieved to have found her. He was just about to knock when he heard his name being mentioned. It seemed like Ingrid’s voice, but he wasn’t sure.

“What the… are they talking about me?” Raymond was wavering on his next action when he heard it again. Though it wasn’t entirely clear the first time around, he was certain this time. Against his better judgement, he chose to listen in. “Only for a bit…”

A couple of minutes passed like that, and he wasn’t able to hear anything other than the occasional giggle and name calling. “I guess I misheard.” Raymond decided that it was enough. He wanted to knock and let them know about his presence; however, he cautiously pushed the door and opened a slit.

From the look of things, it was Ingrid’s room. It was well lit, beautifully decorated, neat and clean. What he saw next, blew his mind. It was Suzanne and Ingrid, together, naked.

Raymond’s eyes became as wide as saucers. His jaw dropped loose, unable to comprehend what he was seeing. The image was etched in his mind.

Suzanne was sitting on the bed with her back to the headrest and Ingrid in her arms. They had snuggled against each other and their naked, milky legs were intertwined. Ingrid’s head was resting on the shoulders of his aunt, and she was nuzzling Suzanne’s neck.

“Uggh!” Raymond grunted unintelligibly.

The two women looked absolutely out-of-this-world gorgeous. Their bodies glistened in the light. Ingrid’s blonde hair and Suzanne’s violet tresses appeared a little damp, and Raymond licked his lips hungrily imagining the reasons for it. He was lost in his own little world, admiring the two mature women and their enchanting form, when all of a sudden, he heard his name being mentioned out of Ingrid’s pouty mouth.  

“Stop it, Suzanne! Ray is so much younger than me!”

“Oh, so he is Ray now?” Suzanne lifted the blonde woman’s face by her chin.

Ingrid blushed slightly before she hummed her response. “He’s cute!”

Raymond realized that he had been peeping on his own aunt and that he shouldn’t be doing this. However, no matter how much he tried, he couldn’t bring himself to leave. It was a chance, an opportunity, to watch The Suzanne in all her naked glory.

Raymond did feel a little bit guilty, yet he reasoned that he didn’t mean to do it, and it was all just an accident. Regardless, it was too good to pass up, and he didn’t want to miss anything. He dared to extend the gap and listen closely, with his ears on alert and his eyes strained.

“He’s sweet…”

“Of course, he’s my Sweetie!” Suzanne smugly replied to Ingrid’s mutter. Raymond felt a little proud yet shy to hear her words.

“The question is, what did you do after he, shall we say, exposed himself to you?” Suzanne continued in a tone that was a mixture of teasing and lustful.

“He didn’t expose himself!”

“Did you want him to?” Suzanne throatily whispered. Listening to her, it made Raymond's blood rush to his dick. He always believed that his aunt was a sex-goddess and now it was proven true. Her tits, her massive tits, her thin waist, those mesmerizing curves and the bouncy ass, his eyes feasted on them, but there was more. The air around her was just too seductive to handle, he felt like he would faint from the heady feeling as he listened to her voice.

“Suzanne! You’re so… so terrible and- and wrong!” Ingrid whined and hid her face by thrusting it against Suzanne's tits.

Raymond could see that Ingrid was a little shy and shaken. He recalled the angelic presence who had treated him only a few hours ago. She had almost seemed like a pious saint, as if she was above the worldly restraints and mortal desires. A fire of lustful urgency burned inside him watching the contrasting nature.

His hand moved downward and released his cock. The way Ingrid rubbed her lips over Suzanne's dark nipples, left him with no choice. Suzanne moaned and then pulled Ingrid’s face in for a kiss. It was wet, it was hot. Their lips mashed against each other’s and their tongues made sucking. Their heavy breathing and sexy moans were the only sounds in the room.

“You didn’t answer me…”

“What?” Ingrid breathlessly asked.

“You know, if you wanted Sweetie to expose himself…” There was a twinkle in her eyes. Raymond didn’t understand why she insisted on it yet even he was invested to know the answer to it. He was extremely interested.

“Stop it, Suzanne! I told you already… Ray is so much younger than me!”

“So?” Suzanne pressed on unwavering when Ingrid gave her a flabbergasted look. “So what? Didn’t you like it when he played with your hair?”

“You saw it?” Ingrid squealed. Her face blushed as she escaped from Suzanne’s arms.  She seemed positively stunned. And so was Raymond. “You peeped on us?”

“What’s wrong with peeping on my Sweetie?” Suzanne’s face had a clueless expression, as if she couldn’t comprehend the Ingrid’s apparent shock.

Raymond was taken aback, not by his aunt’s admission, but by how sensual she looked at the moment. Her head was tilted to the side, and her dazzling, violet hair dropped over one of her breasts. The image was breathtakingly erotic, accentuated by the glistening naked breast on the other side.

“I won’t mind if Sweetie peeped on me too…” A drop of precum oozed out of his cock after that sentence of Suzanne. He could wrap his mind around the idea that his aunt would say something like that.

Ingrid shook her head and tutted, “oh, you dirty, dirty woman!”

“Look who’s talking,” Suzanne snorted and pushed Ingrid down. “Putting the moves on my Sweetie! Such a horny little hussy!”     

“No, you don’t. You, immoral woman!” Ingrid rolled them around with a giggle when Suzanne tried to pinch her nipples.

Raymond stroked himself as he watched the two gorgeous mature women frolic around, and he was not at all gentle. Suzanne’s tits, those massive, beautiful tits, they jiggled as she pinned Ingrid underneath him. Her mesmerizing ass was raised high in air, pointed towards him.

“Oh my lord!” Raymond felt like he had been hit by a shockwave. His tongue rolled out, greedy to get a taste.

He ogled them hungrily, his whole being transfixed. There wasn’t any sag in them, they were firm, they were perky, and appeared delectably delicious. He jerked himself picturing in his mind, the soft sensation of them if he could press his fingers to it. He wanted to massage them, knead them, die in them.

“Aunt Suzy!” He mumbled.

Raymond felt that his veins would burst if he stared at those hypnotic globes of flesh. However, as his eyes travelled down her impossibly voluptuous figure, he found out that it was impossible to feel anything other than carnal amazement.

Eventually, when he gazed at her bushy opening, he was frozen still. It was so beautiful, so inviting, that involuntary he humped the air. The little violet hair over it gave it a very exotic and arousing feel. His tongue rolled out and he panted in craving to taste his aunt, her moist pussy.

“You're so pretty!” Suzanne's lusty voice drifted in his ear. He looked up to find them locked in a passionate, wet, kiss. Her tits had perfectly rested over Ingrid’s and shielded them from Raymond's eyes. He groaned in frustration, but was pacified by the heated tongue-play on display.

“… fuck!” He rubbed his thumb over his slick with precum mushroom head and mashed the small opening on it. “Aunt Suzy… you’re killing me…”

The rustling of sheet broke his spellbound state. Their legs had entangled and were rubbing against each other. Their milky smooth skin looked wonderful as it gradually took on a shade of scarlet by the friction of their rubbing. He watched on hypnotized as Suzanne reached with her fingers and brushed them across Ingrid's lips.

“Fuck, this feels unreal…” Raymond jerked heavily. Suzanne’s tongue and her fingers took turns to invade and defile the blonde woman's mouth.

“Ooh!” Ingrid's lewd moans drove him wild. He stroked with fervor as she writhed under the assault of her lover. Ingrid’s hand suddenly took hold of Suzanne's breath-taking ass and yanked it down.

“Ah!” Raymond mouthed along with his aunt. Suzanne's back arched and her eyes closed as she shook her head. It was an image of mythical allure, a thing so incredibly beautiful, that Raymond was shell shocked.

Suzanne's heavy breasts pointed straight with her nipple glistening from the sweat. The heat of her lover's body seemed to radiate her being. Her violet hair draped over arched back and her ass jutted high after the impact.

Raymond gulped hungrily when Suzanne opened her eyes to smirk at Ingrid. She fed the blonde woman her finger and grinded her cunt over her lover's.

“So this is what you want?”

“Uggh!” Ingrid moaned as saliva dribbled down her lips and on her neck. Her gaze was smoldering, and her legs squirming.

“You, slut! Didn’t you say he was too young? Did seeing his dick made you want to fuck it?” Suzanne asked and then pinched Ingrid at her nipples.

“No!” Ingrid denied, but Raymond watched she twitched uncontrollably at his mention. His throat felt dry and he jerked furiously.

“Oh yeah? You really don’t want it?” Suzanne posed as her hips struck down over Ingrid’s pussy.

“No- Yes!” Ingrid moaned and tried to rubbed her hands on the heavenly ass that had slammed down against her cunt.

“What is it, you want Sweetie's cock?” Suzanne penetrated Ingrid with her finger. She jabbed at her lover’s cunt with a sloshing sound. Suddenly, Suzanne took away her fingers and asked throatily, “Which is it, cock or not?”

“No!” Ingrid flailed and sought after Suzanne’s wet finger.

Suzanne obliged at her lover’s urgency. The smell of pussy intensified and Raymond took a long sniff of it. His cock twitched as he watched Suzanne dominate a twitching Ingrid who looked nothing like the saintly presence of a few hours ago.

“Fuck me, Suzanne! Fuck me with your fingers!” Ingrid squealed. Suzanne covered Ingrid with her voluptuous body. Her tongue snaked out and took a long lick of the blonde woman’s heaving tits. She mashed her thumb over the erect nub of Ingrid, while her fingers clamped on over Ingrid’s leaking and twitching pussy.

“Ah Suzanne… please don’t stop… rub my clit…” The quivering voice of Ingrid sounded extremely sexy. Raymond groaned deeply as his cock pulsed in his grip.

“Aunt Suzy!” He desirously mumbled.

Ingrid who had been wriggling under Suzanne, unexpectedly switched their positions. Raymond was fascinated when Ingrid’s thin finger made contact with Suzanne’s pussy lips.

“Ingrid! You, sneaky slut!” Suzanne throated lustily. She didn’t try to overthrow Ingrid or stop fingering her blonde lover.

“Yes! Fuck me!” Ingrid ground her cunt on Suzanne’s fingers. She thrashed her head and appeared to be riding a cock as she moved her hips with vengeance. “Fucking… fuck me!”   

Lines of viscous liquid trailed down the legs of the two women. They were moaning and fingering each other while Raymond watched transfixed. The smell of their soaked pussy filled the room, and the sounds due to their heavy panting added to the charged atmosphere.

“You cock-crazed slut!” Suzanne teased. She removed her fingers from the soaking wet cunt and used them to rub Ingrid’s jutting tits. Her fingers roamed over the massive flesh orbs, kneading them erotically; wildly.

Ingrid was getting breathless as their pussy lips mashed against each other. She rode Suzanne wildly, rubbing her clit over and over again. “Yes… just keep… like that…”

Raymond’s hand was a blur as he watched the two mature women rub their pussies and massage each other’s tits. It was the sexiest, hottest, most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. Their uninhibited and wild lovemaking had him on verge of cumming.

Suzanne spanked her lover before she whispered, “How did it look?”

“It was, was…” Ingrid grew breathless and shuddered a little as if the memory was too stimulating. She arched her neck and her free hand gradually sunk downwards to join the other one at her deliciously engorged clit.

Suzanne spanked her again and pressed on. “How did my Sweetie’s dick look?” Her voice was like a sweet temptation of devil, unbelievably arousing yet calm at the same time. “Was it… fuckable?”

Ingrid paused for a moment, and then with a visceral cry she resumed her grinding, fervently. “It was so very fuckable! Ah!”

“You, slut! You, hopeless, horny slut!” Suzanne growled and spanked hard at the meaty ass of Ingrid.

Ingrid was like an otherworldly thing of sex and lust. “Ah! I’m close- Suzanne, I’m close…” She humped wildly. Her blonde hair was frazzled and her face disheveled. She was in a groove as Suzanne drove her wild with hands to her tits and those throaty whispers.

“You want to fuck my nephew? My Sweetie?” Suzanne spanked and pawed at the Ingrid’s bucking ass, deepening the pink hue.

“Ah! Suzanne! I want-” Ingrid barely got out the words before another spank made her writhe with screams of carnal pleasures and desires. Her skin seemed to glow as the sloshing sounds echoed in the room. The scent of pussy intensified and so did the heat of their union. Surprisingly, it seemed with each passing second, Ingrid grew hotter and wilder, and when Suzanne whispered almost noiselessly, she lost all sense and thrashed violently.

“Cumming! I’m cumming!” Ingrid squealed. She sprayed her juices on her breathless lover trapped underneath her. It seemed endless. She crashed beside Suzanne, her body still shaking and spewing cunt juices.

“Oh my Lord! Aunt Suzy! Ingrid!” Raymond came at that cry of release. It was a cum of an earth-shattering proportion. His semen shot out in jets and his whole body twitched, almost in sync with Ingrid, who was holding on to Suzanne for dear life. His hips jerked and his tugged at his cock to let out that last bit of cum. He closed his eyes, fantasizing about the two women with him and furiously jerked until he felt spent.

“I- I should leave before they spot me…” He murmured after he had recovered from his knee buckling orgasm and had erased the traces of his cum.

Giving the two women one last yearning look, he left wearily.

16