Chapter 23: First War Conference
778 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The conference to discuss strategy and alliance for the upcoming war was about to begin. Atmosphere inside the hall was a bit solemn, as if everybody was waiting for someone. A few of the personnel were busy with the logistic work. The rest of the people kept silent, occasionally murmuring amongst their entourage. Everybody seemed focused and tensed, however, Raymond’s mind was elsewhere. He was busy recalling the scenes from last evening. Even as the noises around him became louder, those highly erotic scenes kept replaying before his eyes.

Aunt Suzy and Ingrid! He couldn’t quite believe it that he had witnessed Suzanne and Ingrid fucking each other. “That was pure…” Raymond felt a fire inside his loins. He stared holes through Ingrid’s back, and couldn’t resist a hungry gulp when she bent down and inadvertently gave him a full view of her round ass.

Their dialogues had been filthy and incredibly taboo. Raymond didn’t have the heart to believe those to be true and as anything other than dirty talk to arouse themselves. It had certainly aroused him, aroused him enough that he jerked off to them again and again. The earlier shame and guilt that he had felt to peep on his own aunt had long vanished, such was the passion between the two women and his own lust for them.

It’s absolutely fine if I only think about it, right? His fantasies ran out of proportions imagining the two women either side of him. He had struggled to come to terms with it, his feelings for them and his want for them. When only late at night, he convinced himself that he had done no wrong. No harm, no foul. Nobody got hurt, and looking is not a crime… It was weak, however, it assuaged him.

“Sweetie! Pay attention!”

“Oh!” Raymond nearly stumbled out his seat when Suzanne whispered to him. He was reminded of last evening and his cock started getting hard. Focus, you, dumb fool! It was difficult for him to get his faculties under control, especially with Suzanne so close. Nonetheless, he managed to do it, although it took some time.

Suzanne on her part, didn’t seem to mind and began, “there, you see that guy,” She indicated with her eyes. After a moment’s pause she added. “He’s Robert Muller, the marshal of the Gervaland Kingdom. Do you remember when you met him at Ostorth?”

Raymond observed the grey-haired man. The man looked quite ferocious with his hawk-like eyes and his burly build. He was quite fair, as were the members of his entourage behind him, and was donning a leather armor. “I don’t know… He seems familiar but…” he trailed off indicating his failure to recognize Robert Muller.

“It’s fine, it was some years ago. And that other guy, you met him yesterday…”

He gazed at the handsome red-haired man Suzanne was alluding to with her eyes. Johan Olson, Raymond remembered his name quite clearly. While Ingrid was in middle of his treatment, Johan had come to discuss something about the conference with her. They had met and chatted for a bit, Johan had left quite the good impression on him.

“Johan, right? Yeah, he seems nice.”

“He’s alright…” Suzanne mused before her eyes glimmered. She shifted a little closer to him and added in an excited voice. “He’s Ingrid’s cousin, you know? You’re quite a bit younger than him, but I think both of you will get on swimmingly!”

Raymond rolled his eyes at Suzanne’s comment. She had a habit of introducing people, males in particular, to him. “There’s too many women around you…” She would say.

“Well, you will get ample time for it later…” Suzanne stared at him, her eyes deadly serious. “Sweetie, I want you to remember one thing. Even if Beltran and Gervaland are our closest allies, always be wary. Don’t ever completely trust anyone, ever!”

Suzanne’s whisper rang loud in his mind. The way she had said it, so desolately, it gave him the chills. He instinctively wanted to embrace his aunt yet he couldn’t. They were disturbed by the sudden loud commotion inside the hall and looked towards the entryway. A group of five people arrived inside the hall.

The one in the front was a blonde young man of short stature and with a portly belly. He had a golden tiara over his head and was dressed extravagantly. His slightly sunken eyes leered at the women as he passed by them. He gave Raymond an impression of a rich, good-for nothing, second generation as he pompously settled in the empty position at the head of the table. He gazed at the representatives of the respective kingdoms in turn and declared arrogantly, “this prince allows you to speak.”  

Ingrid cleared her throat and began, “Our three kingdoms of Beltran, Gervaland and Gelodesh welcome the respected crown prince, Troy Kylaf. We hope for a fruitful collaboration between the three kingdoms and the great kingdom of Kylaf.”

Ingrid continued for a while and introduced all the parties present. There was not a single angry syllable or an outward show of displeasure on her firm face all throughout her speech, even as the crown prince ogled her hungrily during it. Raymond commended her, because to not falter or get annoyed when you might actually be disgusted beyond belief, was an art in itself.

As the hall fell silent while Troy unpleasantly gawked at Ingrid, the slightly older man who was inconspicuously sitting beside him, coughed and spoke, breaking the tension. “The crown prince and Kylaf Kingdom feel very welcomed and motivated to make all parties successful in our future endeavors together.”

Raymond was engrossed by the authoritative yet calm presence of the man. The other three men in Troy’s entourage also seemed powerful, however they lacked the certain poise, the outlook that came by being an expert.

So the rumors are true… Mikhail Obertan really is great. Raymond had heard of him, and his exploits, countless of times. One of the pillars of the Kylaf Kingdom, he was an incredible warrior, famed for his individual strength. There was certainly an air of veteran warrior around him, that couldn’t be missed and which impressed Raymond.

“Yes! This prince likes it here!” Troy nodded and animatedly looked around the table. “Specially the women, they are quite to this prince’s liking… What a collection of beauties!”

Raymond was stunned, and judging by the expressions on their face as were most of the people inside the hall.

Kylaf was a huge kingdom as compared to theirs, so much so that the combined population of their three kingdom’s couldn’t even make up half of Kylaf’s population. Tibal Alliance and Frito Empire, as well, had always left them alone on account that there wasn’t anything to be gained by annexing them. Kylaf had proposed a military alliance with them in preparation for an expedition on Prathjag. It also entertained a possibility of a future invitation in Tibal Alliance.

Raymond had learned of this from Ingrid, and thought that it was a great opportunity for the three kingdoms to gain precious resources and increase the land under them. He guessed there must be a profound reason behind their inclusion in this seemingly grand plan. Although he guessed it, he felt at a loss when he watched the crown prince of Kylaf acting like a lascivious bully.

“Where are the people from Tristinia? Are they late? I don’t see any of them here. I wonder if their women are as good as these ones!” Troy heartily laughed as he reclined on his seat.

Who does he think he is? How dare he disrespect us like this? Raymond seethed with rage and found his sentiment reflected in the eyes of everyone who wasn’t from Kylaf.

“Ha-Ha! The crown prince likes to jest.” Mikhail cut in again before the situation could escalate anymore. “Prime Minister Tibal like to spoil his grandson, don’t mind it…”

Hmm… Prime Minister? Tibal? Grandfather? There’s only one person who is known by that title... Current Emperor Tibal’s brother. Raymond understood that Mikhail was trying to diffuse the awkwardness, and at the same time hinting at the goliath presence behind them. A lot of people reserved their gazes at that mention. However, Raymond wasn’t one of them. Am I supposed to be scared because of that? What a joke!

Troy shot Mikhail a displeased look before he questioned in a loud voice, “Where are they? Don’t tell me they dared to ignore this prince?”

There was a pin-drop silence. Nobody spoke a word in response to that sudden outburst. Troy seemed to bloat with anger, his face red and his nose flared up. He stood up kicked the table, smashing it into pieces. An aura of 5-star awakened radiated from him. He roared with his fists clenched and his gaze vengeful, “They have the gall to reject this prince? I want them gone! The royal family, their descendants, their whole clan, I want them gone!” 

Troy turned to a shocked Mikhail and ordered, “Obliterate that place from the history of this continent! There shouldn’t be a thing left of it!” The conference had come to an abrupt ending as an enraged Troy walked out.

Raymond watched the crown prince of Kylaf with stunned disbelief and a hint of amusement in his eyes. What an idiot!

13