Chapter 24: Thressome With Ingrid And…
1.5k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a few hours after the disastrous conference. Raymond laid awake on the infirmary bed. His mind was going a mile a second. Ingrid had finished the treatment for the day and he could have left there a lot earlier. The threatening tone and the arrogant declaration of Troy Kylaf, they were playing on his mind.

“That fucking son a bitch!”

Raymond had labelled him as an idiot earlier during the conference, however, the power fluctuations of a 5-star awakened was real. He could tell because it was a qualitative change from Emil and his 4-star aura.

“Even if he raised himself using magic stones and magic ores, he must have some talent to be able to cross that boundary from 3-star to 4-star…”

Once more, feelings of defeat encircled Raymond. He felt depressed to realize that he was worse than a spoilt brat of a man. Looking at his recovering state, he sighed heavily.

“Rose said it’s only because I was rushing too much. I wonder if it’s really the truth…”

His magic circuits were almost completely healed and he was quite over the moon about it. Still, the happenings from the morning had left a bitter taste. He wasn’t worried about Tristinia. They were always isolated and non-cooperative. He was worried about Suzanne, Ingrid, Lily, Gelodesh. The thought that Troy could turn against them any moment was disheartening and troublesome.

“What a fucked up situation…”

He had been quiet in the conference; he hadn’t earned the place to talk. However, he was sure that wouldn’t have been the case if Troy had targeted Suzanne with his repulsive gaze.

Raymond had led a sheltered life, he realized it after spending time away from Ryhor. He had been ignorant and obsessed. Awakening and awakened, they were the be-all and end-all for him. Though after that wonderfully warm night with Lily, he understood that there was more to life than that. Now, he had more time to think and better things to worry about.

“I can’t understand the reason behind it.” Raymond shook his head ruefully. He wanted to curse everyone for hiding things from him, yet he couldn’t. Because that would include cursing Miranda, and he physically was not capable of that. She had done her best, made him feel loved when he was lost, and if he was being frank, it was not her responsibility. He was not her responsibility.

“I just wish I had paid more attention! It’s so frustrating to be in the dark about things… especially if it concerns with an asshole who could become an enemy at the drop of hat…” He regretted the fact that he didn’t try to learn more things.

“And then there’s that fucking dog of an old man. What a bunch of hypocritical bullies! I even respected him at the start. What a joke!”

Raymond couldn’t tell the star level of Mikhail; the old man hadn’t released his aura. Nonetheless, he was sure that Suzanne was much stronger than him, maybe even Ingrid.

“There’s always the next thing. The trouble only ever increases…”

When Raymond had still not awakened, it wasn’t that big of a deal because he didn’t have a clue. Although he was ashamed of it now, he could see the point in not revealing everything to him. He wasn’t happy about it, but he could see the point. He would have been beyond depressed and in despair if he had the whole picture.

“I need to be stronger, I can’t remain still.” After his spar with Emil, he realized how much powerful a difference of a single star level makes. He was confident that they could easily deal with a Mikhail.

“But what would happen after that? Kylaf is big, they don’t just have a single Mikhail. And even if we kill them all, there’s the whole Tibal Alliance.” Raymond felt as if being crushed by an invisible hand, like he was an insignificant speck of dust going against a colossus.

“No! We won’t give in! I won’t, I can’t!” He clenched his teeth and rushed out of infirmary. He needed to see his aunt, to get an idea about how to make preparations.

…  

When Raymond reached Suzanne’s room he heard some rustling noises. He had just been about to call for his aunt, when he recalled the unbelievable memory of last time. So he stopped midway.

Hesitating for a while, he decided to retreat. He had almost turned around before a particularly loud and sexy moan made him freeze. A quick reel of the erotic scenes where Ingrid and Suzanne made passionate love flitted across his eyes.

*Gulp*

He gently, extremely slowly, pushed the door. Leaning slightly, he peeked inside from the gap. The room was silent and seemed empty at the first look. The room was quite similar to the one he had found the two women in last time. Unfortunately, he couldn’t spot the bed from that position. He cautiously pressed on the door to widen the gap.

Abruptly, though, the door jerked open. Raymond started at the sudden movement and it caused him to lose his footing. He stumbled inside the room, his heart filled with dread. He had already forgotten the purpose of his visit and that he had a valid reason to look for his aunt, not just to peep on her. Praying that he would be spared, he gingerly glanced up.

“Sweetie! Welcome!” Suzanne smirked from the table beside the bed. In a teasing voice she continued, “I guess, you were just about to knock, weren’t you?”

Raymond was timid as he turned to meet his aunt’s gaze. “Fuck!” He was greeted by a sight of a nude Suzanne sitting on the wooden surface with her legs crossed. She was holding her chin with her dainty fingers, while her elbow rested on her knee. Glossy, violet hair draped down over and shielded her breathtaking breasts from his view. His eyes were wide from the shock yet also a little regretful for not able to gaze directly at them.

“Wow! Sweetie! You seem happy…” Suzanne giggled. Her slightly hunched back made it appear like she was a goddess looking down on him.

He felt like dashing away, unable to stand her teasing, scrutinizing gaze. He felt embarrassed, not just because he had been caught peeping, or trying to peep. He felt even more ashamed at the rampant desire he felt for his aunt, barely able to restrain the impulse to jump at her and push her down beneath his raging cock.

“Two evenings in a row?! Can’t say I’m not impressed…” Suzanne gestured with her alluring eyes for him to turn around. She looked absurdly sexy to Raymond in that moment, she was just absurdly sexy in every moment.

Raymond felt like dying of shame when he realized that his peeping had been exposed. Regardless, he felt him to be helpless against Suzanne and her magnetism. He moved according to her wish, almost as if he was a puppet being pulled by its strings.     

“Oh My Lord!” Raymond groaned.

On the bed was Ingrid, without a stitch of cloth on her graceful body. Her face was flushed pink. She had covered her tits with her arm. Her legs huddled close, to shield her lovehole from Raymond’s wolf like gaze. However, she had done a poor job of it.

“Fuck!” Raymond could quite clearly see her wondrous tits spilling out from the sides of her trembling arms. Her dark nipples looked delectable, and her quivering legs gave away her smooth opening increasingly frequently.

Like a moth to a flame, Raymond drifted towards the foot of the bed. He stood there motionless, gulping and heaving. His pant was tight and ready to burst at the seams by the pressure of his hard cock. The woman in front was awfully alluring. The slightly shy and timid face, coupled with her gloriously enchanting body, spoke to the animal inside him.       

“Sweetie, you like?” The throaty voice of Suzanne sounded by his ear. He was startled by the unexpected intervention.   

“Uggh!” Raymond whimpered in pleasure. He felt the sensation of two fleshy orbs pressing against his back and it was heavenly. He was rocked to the core by the implication. To have a naked Suzanne pressing against him, with only a layer of cloth between them, he shuddered in pleasure. His cock twitched and leaked as he breathed in her bewitching scent.

“Doesn’t she look the sexiest…” Suzanne moaned in the sultry way, only she could. Her hands held him lightly while working at the buttons of his shirt.

“Yes!” Raymond mumbled his answer. His mind was on overdrive.  The visuals of a squirming Ingrid, as well as, the sensations from his aunt’s ministration had taken away his ability to think.

“Tell me, Sweetie, what did you feel for her when she treated you?” The hands invaded inside his shirt. They roamed across his muscular chest and teasingly brushed over his nipple.

“Oh! Aunt Suzy” He couldn’t keep up with the myriad of taboo urges. His eyes were wide, lust addled, going crazy gazing at a defenseless Ingrid. Somehow, he voiced his response. “Worship?”

“Was that all? Don’t hide it Sweetie…” Suzanne coaxed in her usual auntly way. Her actions, though, were far from auntly as she bit at his earlobe and whispered to him, “You don’t want to hide it from me, do you?”

Raymond shivered at that particular act. The long, wavy, hair of Suzanne fell forward and seemingly involuntarily he ran his fingers though them. His cock made an enormous tent in his pants and he moaned with desire. It had always been his thing, to play with her hair, yet now, it felt so much different, better.

The glamorous body of his aunt glued to his back, left no respite for him. She once more asked about that afternoon. “Tell me! Didn’t you also feel something else?”

Raymond was speechless, unable to speak, unable to breath. Ingrid appeared equally rattled to him, vulnerable and naked.

“You peeped at us… You heard us… You know it, right? She wants you!” Suzanne’s whispers grew forceful, yet, it made them even more sensual.

The thought that his aunt and her lover knew he had been watching them, excited Raymond. He gurgled unintelligibly and struggled to turn around. He was like a caged-beast breaking out of its confines as a single thought dominated his mind. He wanted to have her, to have his aunt.

Suzanne held him tight. Her arms, snaked around his front, made him unable to move. Sweeping her hair behind, she placed her chin on his shoulder. She moaned in her amorous, sultry, voice when he tried to move his head and it made him jerk. “Look at her, look at her pretending to be shy…”   

Raymond let out a groan of frustration when he couldn’t get his way with his irresistible aunt, although his eyes remained transfixed by Ingrid’s aura. As Suzanne’s voice registered in his overloaded with desire mind, his cock dripped copious amounts of precum wetting his crotch, amazed by the implications of her words.

“She isn’t trying to hide… she is sneakily rubbing her tits!” Suzanne continued while she nudged his neck with her nose, “see that! See how she is dripping from her cunt… rubbing her legs like a lewd slut in a desperate need of a young, meaty, cock! Watch her, Sweetie! Watch her!”

He couldn’t understand, if the scene ahead of a silently writhing Ingrid, or the sensations of Suzanne’s tits on his back and her hands on his torso, were more preposterous. It was as if a bolt of current had passed through him, snatching away his faculties.

“Tell me, Sweetie, don’t you feel it?” The busty aunt tempted her nephew. Her murmur as sweet as the devil’s whisper. “Don’t you feel the need? The need to desecrate her cunt! To defile that lewd body! To corrupt that saintly presence!”

“Ahh!” Raymond humped the air. He wanted to do that, he wanted do everything that Suzanne just counted out to him. Ingrid, whenever he had met her before, had seemed so pious. After last night, he realized she could be lusty and wanton if with her lover. However, his aunt’s mutterings painted her to be as filthy as a back-alley whore, just another bitch in heat.

“Are you hard, Sweetie?” Suzanne asked. She tugged at his waist band and before he knew his cock was free of its confines. It bobbed lightly. A whimper resounded in the room before Suzanne posed, “did you get hard for Ingrid? Did you, Sweetie?”

Ingrid was still silent, still squirming. However, now she was panting with her eyes glazed over. Her legs had opened wide to give him an unrestricted view to her soaked cunt. She was massaging her puffed up nipples and her fingers were playing with her swollen clit.

“Do you know what I said last night that made her climax?” Suzanne giggled. “I told her you were watching, and poof… she came like a fountain… Sweetie, do you think you can stop her if she wants to leave?” Suzanne’s tongue rolled out and licked at his ear. She placed soft kisses over the length of his neck. “She wants you, she wants you bad!”

Raymond gulped. His head felt dizzy and his arms moved to grip his needy cock, although Suzanne swatted them away before he could. The only silver-lining was that the feel of her tremendous tits increased due to her action. He moaned as her erect nipple rubbed across his skin. The sensations were truly beyond anything, especially when she moved and those astounding fleshy orbs of hers massaged his, now, bare skin.  

“Don’t you want her?! Don’t you want to fuck her cunt?!” Her tone was tempting as well as dissatisfied, as if she was sad that he would turn away from the pie in front of him.

I want her? Raymond’s lust addled mind sobered. A feeling of shame and guilt took over his heart. It’s still fine, I haven’t done anything… It’s fine! He wanted to run away, to get out before he committed any more errors, a real error.

“No need to run away!” Suzanne embraced him tightly, not leaving him any chance to escape. Her soft hands clasped him, stroking his muscles and massaging him. She soothingly spoke, “you don’t have to run anymore… Ask yourself, do you want her?”

“Do I want her?” Raymond mumbled. The answer was, “of course, I want her…” He couldn’t refute the desire he felt for Ingrid, he would be a fool if he tried to deny the obvious. At the same time, though, he could shake off the feeling that he shouldn’t want her. 

Suzanne pressed on. “Then have her!”

Have her? But then what about Lily…? He was scared to disappoint Lily, he didn’t want to do anything to disappoint her, hurt her. Her love had brought him out of the mire of inferiority and loneliness. He couldn’t do anything to deny her. His cock started to soften as myriad of worries came crashing down on him, not least about Lily.

“Follow your heart!” His aunt’s words were like a ray of light in his hazy mind. “You have to…” Suzanne carried on, “follow your heart!”

Follow my heart? Raymond was unsure if he should. He reckoned he, along with the people beside him, would be in a world of hurt, if he always did it. Can I really follow my heart? Should I?

“Don’t worry about the things you shouldn’t worry about.” Suzanne turned his face to gaze in his eyes and then placed a soul-stealing kiss on his lips. “Sweetie,” she began, “listen to me. Don’t worry, just…”

“Follow your heart!” All of a sudden, Lily’s voice overlapped with Suzanne’s, both asking him to follow his heart.

“Yes!” Raymond screamed. He was unsure if the memories of Lily repeatedly telling him to do the same thing, or the traditions of being a royal, were the reason behind it. Though the mind numbing kiss of Suzanne, had definitely played its part. He looked down to find his cock raging hard.

At the moment, he just wanted to fuck. His body, his mind, every single hair and pore on his skin, compelled him to do it, screamed at him to fuck.

“Go on. Conquer her!” Suzanne nudged him to bed. She added with glee and pride, “Conquer your worries, conquer everything!”

Raymond climbed the bed, and his leery gaze locked on to Ingrid. She slithered under his intense stare, and opened her legs invitingly. Her back was rested against the headrest and she had folded her legs at the knee. So this gesture of exposing her dribbling cunt, told him all that he needed to know. There was a glint of hunger in her eyes as she whined, “Ray! Come!”

He was upon her in a flash. However, before he could start to pound into the moaning lewd seductress, Suzanne remarked from behind him, “I know you have this constant need to rush to things… Don’t! Everything will come with time. So just… enjoy the moment, Sweetie!”

Raymond heeded her call and slowed down. Smirking, he lifted Ingrid’s legs in his palms and pecked her feet. Slowly, he moved upward, his stare hungry. Her skin was soft and smelled wonderful. He placed long, moist, kisses on each and every inch of her fair legs, one after the other. Her legs became slick with his saliva, asking to be worshipped. He brushed his lips over them, eliciting a growl of pleasure.

“Such a dirty boy! I need you here…” Ingrid pointed to her pussy and then pinched her nipples. The mature woman made it clear what she wanted from her young lover.

Raymond realized then, that the more aroused Ingrid was, the filthier she tended to get. Chuckling at the discovery, he lied down between her legs and parted them wide. Her smooth pussy was just inches away from his nose and he had to take a gulp because of the parched feeling in his throat. He took a greedy sniff and the scent was heavenly. When he opened his eyes, the little, angry, nub on top of her lips peeked out and cried for attention.

“So beautiful…” Licking his lips, he blew over it.

Ingrid thrashed and violently flicked her clit. She fingered herself while Raymond’s tongue sucked on her pussy lips. “Ah! Ah!” She moaned and pushed down his head. His cock pulsed with need with each filthy-cummy-moan of Ingrid.

Raymond slurped her juices, he was thirsty for more. He could only watch from a distance last time, but Ingrid truly was like a leaking faucet. Her viscous pussy juice was sweet in taste and the scent of it was dizzyingly addictive. His tongue licked her feverishly as the pace of her fingering intensified. He wrapped his arms around her improbably thin waist, and let her grind away over his lips.

“Cumming!” With a loud shuddering squeal Ingrid squirted her climax.

Raymond lapped it all up in a hurry. The taste of her juices was like a sweet nectar and he didn’t want even a drop of it to go to waste. He came up for breath to hear a distant giggle. He suddenly realized the empty feel at his back was real and that his aunt was no longer rubbing him, massaging his skin, with her wondrous tits.

He glanced at her, she was already dressed. The sadness of not having her naked in front of his view, was compounded by the realization that he wouldn’t be fucking her, at least for now.

“Do you want me too?” Suzanne giggled. She wagged her finger and winked at him seductively, “Sweetie, it’s not good to be so greedy, you know…”

Raymond heard the door close. However, before he could say anything to his aunt, Ingrid was upon him like a lioness on her prey. She licked his face, and sucked away all the traces of her own squirt. Her sexy tongue was dark red in color and untiring in its need. “Delicious!”

“It is!” Raymond remarked. “And so should be this…” He pulled her down and pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Their lips crashed together like they were stuck with glue and saliva dripped from the gaps of its union.

He took her flesh globes in his palms, kneading them gently. Mesmerized by the feel of them, their softness and their exquisiteness, he broke their kiss.

“You like them? You like my tits, huh?”

“Uh, yes…”

“You can have them anytime. You can play with them as much as you want, but right now, I want to fuck!” Ingrid growled and sat up straight on his waist. She gripped his jutting cock and gave it a couple of hard tugs. “So hard and thick!”

Raymond watched shell-shocked as the creature of sex sitting on top of him, amused herself with his cock. His vision would have been taken by her splendorous breasts, if it wasn’t so pleasurable the way she jerked his cock.

“Ray!” Ingrid called his name and stared in his eyes. She lifted her ass and gradually she sat down, completely engulfing his trembling cock. “Ah Fuck!”

“Fuck!” Raymond groaned in pleasure. Her cunt was tight, extremely so, and the muscles clasped it tightly. As she rode him with increasing ferocity, it felt as if thousand little hands were jerking his cock simultaneously. It was warm, it was cozy, inside her cunt and his cock didn’t want to leave that comfortable sheath.

“Ooh Ingrid! You are fucking wonderful! Simply awesome!” He praised her wholeheartedly. She was like a professional dancer, an artist, the way she grinded her hips and drove him wild with lust for her. He reached with his hands and took hold of her jiggling tits.

“I’m fucking Ray!” Ingrid seemed lost. She was furiously riding his cock, while her saliva dribbled down her lips and to her tits. He rubbed it over them and along with the sweat from the heat of their fucking, it looked as if somebody has doused her skin. She groaned again and again, “I’m fucking Ray!” The tightness increased each time she did.

When he pinched her nipples, she let out a growl and bucked furiously. Her fingers were a blur over her clit and she bit her own hand. A clear stream of liquid squirted out of her cunt as she moaned through her fingers. “I’m fucking him… fucking Suzanne’s nephew…”

Raymond jerked violently at Ingrid’s mutter. It could have been insulting, should have been, instead it drove him wild for her. I’m fucking Aunt Suzy’s lover! He flipped her over and his cock bore down on her cunt with a fervent need to melt inside the moist, warm, hole of love.

The heaviness of his ball and the twitching of his cock told him that he was close. And as Ingrid thrashed uncontrollably under his momentous pounding, he couldn’t hold back for more than a few hard and quick strokes. The smell of pussy had overtaken his senses and he fucked her crazily, prompted by her sensual mewls.

“Cumming!” They screamed in unison as Raymond emptied his load deep inside her fertile womb while she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him tight. Volleys of semen shot out from his cum for a good whole minute, and they twitched in each other’s embrace throughout it.

“Ingrid?” Raymond muttered.

“Shh…” She kissed him deeply and stroked his back. The orgasm was too great and too tiring for Raymond. He felt spent as if completely sapped of his energy and mana. A wave of dizziness assaulted his brain. He glanced at her to see her smiling face and the wetness at his crotch told him that she had once more squirted.

“Oh, Ray!”

He felt Ingrid’s lips kissing all over his face lovingly, and that was the last thing he felt before a bout of sleepiness overtook his mind.  

16