Chapter 30: Rose
784 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raymond was sitting on the bed inside Rose’s tent. His head was reeling and he was in a state of confusion. His heart was racing, and he felt as if he had achieved something great but at the same time, something he shouldn’t have done at all.

“How are you feeling? Are you alright?” Rose, who had been silent since they had entered her tent, said her first words.

She placed her hand on his thigh and gently massaged him. There was concern written all over her gentle face. Raymond liked this side of her, she seldom showed it to him.

“I’m fine, mana wise and all. There isn’t any problem about that.”

“Hmm. Good. It’s good that everything’s fine… And the other thing? You’re not worried, or scared, or guilty, are you?”

  

“I- I’m-”

“Don’t be!” Rose shifts close to him and hugs his shoulder. She lifts his face by the chin and places a kiss on his head. “There are people who will deal with it. Ingrid will take care of it, so be assured. There won’t be any fallout over this.”

Raymond was more than a little surprised by her soft and placating attitude but he welcomed it nonetheless. And it was a huge relief for him when she said there won’t be any fallout over this. The thing he was most worried about was how it would affect their alliance and how will they deal with it as a kingdom. After all, he had killed the crown prince of the Kylaf Kingdom. It was no small matter, what more Troy’s grandfather was the prime minister of Tibal, and he didn’t just have a huge power behind him.

“Well to tell you the truth… I didn’t know you had it in you…”

“Huh?” Raymond asked, confused.

“I mean you killed him, killed a 5* awakened! On your own, in a single strike!”

“Yeah…” Raymond heaved a long sigh.

“Why are you sighing like that? Don’t you know what a big feat it is? You, a 3* awakened killed a 5* awakened all on your own… Do you not realize how incredibly rare that is?” Rose’s excitement seemed through the roof. She was jumping up and down on the bed, holding his hand.

“It is kind of big, isn’t it?”

“You think…” She thumped him on the back and then lied down on the bed. She pulled him to lie beside her.

“Hey, you’re really fine, right?” Rose was really concerned about her cousin. He had done something so out of this world that it was hard to comprehend. She felt she would burst from the sheer joy of it, joy for his action. She was proud too, and not just because he had done the unthinkable, there was more to it.

“Yeah… I think I’m fine… I haven’t actually- it hasn’t gone down yet, the high of it.”

Rose sighed. Their heads were touching and her long red hair had covered his vision. He tried to move those red locks away when she turned on her side and faced down to him, her hair hanging over his face.

“I want to ask you something…”

“Since when are you so docile and-”

“Shut up!” Rose interrupted him. “I am not in the mood right now for it.”

“… okay…”

“So… why did you do it? What were you thinking?”

“What was I thinking?” Raymond smiled thinly. “Obviously… I wasn’t…”

“Come on! Tell me!”

“You really want to know?”

“Yes!” Rose stressed her words as she closed the distance between them. Their bodies were almost in contact, however, the both of them didn’t seem uncomfortable by the closeness. Raymond heaved a long sigh before he turned his face away from her, Rose though, didn’t let him dodge her gaze. “Tell me!”

“Sigh… you know, how he was talking to you, I didn’t like it…” Raymond stopped there. Rose waited for him to continue, as she was sure there was more to the story. “I was so angry that he was treating you as a two-bit whore. And then he just went on and on. You looked so frustrated and pissed off… You know, I thought you would rip his mouth off or something…”

Rose gave him a sad smile in response to that.

“But you didn’t! You just stood there, letting him insult you. I could see that you were literally ready to turn him to ashes but you weren’t doing anything. And when he tried to grab your hand…  I just lost it… there was no way, someone was going to get away-”

Rose whose heartbeat had shot up listening to Raymond’s words, couldn’t handle it anymore. She just couldn’t! Throughout her life, it was the first time, she had felt an attraction to someone so strong. He seemed so real and strong at that moment. No one had ever protected her like that, and she so liked it; she absolutely loved it. And hearing it from his own mouth, she couldn’t hold back the urge to kiss him at that moment.

It was a kiss for the ages. Both fighting each other’s tongues; their lips tried to melt into each other, fighting for dominance. Raymond turned them around, he was on top and he pinned her hands behind her.

Rose didn’t try to change their position, instead, she sought his lips. His hot, and succulent lips. Her mind had flown away and all that she wanted at that moment, was to taste him, to taste her cousin, to taste Raymond.

“Do you want this? Really, do you want to do this?” Raymond was out of breath as he asked this.

“Yes, now shut up!”

Raymond bent down to kiss her again. His heart had been racing so fast and he needed it. He needed to feel something else other than the guilt. And when Rose attacked his lips like a woman possessed, he readily gave in. There weren’t any other thoughts in his mind other than the girl underneath him who was equally passionate, or even more desperate than him.

Their clothes came off naturally as they continued their soul snatching kiss. They couldn’t get enough of each other’s lips or tongues. They traded saliva and it dripped down to their necks and jaws. They were so immersed in each other that all sounds ceased around them, the world ceased to a stop for them, it was just the two of them and nothing else.

“So fucking sexy!” Raymond muttered as he moved down from kissing her lips to her neck and then her breast. His hands played with her nipples as he alternated between her two puffed up brown nubs. He made blowing sounds as he tried to take all of her round flesh in his mouth.

Rose held his head tight and then in a flash she reversed their position. She was in the lead as she kissed him all over his face. She brought out her tongue and licked him hard. Her hand slid down his body and held his pulsing dick in between them. Slowly she fed it to her burning pussy and then sat on top of his thigs.

His whole cock was inside her cunt and she groaned in pleasure. She rode him, she rode him fast. Her nails dug into his arms as he moaned like a bitch in heat. Raymond, for his part, gave short strokes upwards to increase the force of their union.

It was like a whirlwind. They weren’t in the mood for niceties or patience. It was hard, fast, and rough, both seeking pure unadulterated pleasure. She bent down and took his face in her hand as she kissed him with force.

Moments later they both moaned in each other’s mouths as they reached their orgasm, and as Raymond shot his load deep inside her throbbing cunt.     

11