Vol. 2 – Chapter 81 – Going home
1.3k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 2 – Chapter 81 – Going home

.

.

.

Meanwhile, as the girls started planning for the following month, Mathias was standing in the capsule, glancing at the darkroom with the capsule's headgear being removed, while all sorts of lights in the capsule made it visible that he was out of the fantasy reality.

Staying like that, glancing around with a slight dejected feeling, he suddenly, with a scared expression, moved his hand to see if he had his senses and touched his pants as if a life and death moment was taking off

Once touching his royal jewels and scepter and finding out that he was dry, he took a deep breath of relief, reminding with sarcasm.

"My mind is strong. I've ejaculated so many times there that my dick is normal at this point. No cum, no piss, nothing."

"Phew, I escaped the shame and also the pain of cleaning my pants and capsule from dirtying myself."

Still, too make sure, he continued touching himself down maybe, just maybe there was something off with his body, yet it was a false alarm and feeling thirsty, he mentioned to himself.

'Hah, I have to hydrate myself and eat something. Where's my phone?'

Getting up from the capsule, he started cracking his bones and stretching around like a lion that just woke up from his 20 hours of sleep, yawning and stretching. Later on he picked his phone from his table, barely finding it in the dark, and saw the clock.

[04:20]

'Fuck, my train departs at 16:15. Let's drink some water and I'll eat in the morning. At least I can do this so I don't mess my body too much.'

'Right, I got to do my baggage too. My god, I am so stupid for leaving it in the last minute. Wait, wait, no need to panick. I'll do it in the morning. Yep, works good for me, I'll wake at 10:50 and be done by 15:00 for my train.'

'I bought the tickets with me from the station?'

Asking that himself, like a paranoid youngster, he felt the crisis hit him in the face at 4 AM. While people were sleeping at this hour, Mathias began searching for his train ticket, that he placed somewhere he didn't remember.

'Where have I placed that thicket? Don't tell me, I've lost it? No fucking way. I bought it for 25$ that's some money I've worked for!'

His search continued that even after he drank some water, the clock showed [05:04] and he was still searching about until he turned his head at the training backpack, which conflicted his expression.

'Could it be? I went to the train station that time in my training gear?'

Walking toward his backpack, grabbing it in a tight grip, only by opening a pocket that was visible to the eye he found there sitting by itself a paper ticket, the one he was looking for.

[Class: 2 / Ticket Type: One Way From …  To …  / Printed: 09:21 on 19/12/70 ]

'There you are, you piece of shit.'

Mathias facepalmed himself, and taking the ticket, he made sure to place it on the kitchen table so he wouldn't miss it anytime soon unless some cockroach would move it.

Finishing his treasure trove search, with his little heart put to peace, he returned to his bedroom and was fast asleep, especially when he saw what the clock showed, just so he could get some hours of sleep.

Nevertheless, in his rush and drowsy self, he forgot something important that could be the maker of many people, the alarm on his phone.

.

.

A new day came, which made the young man have some thoughts while glancing at the capsule when getting out from his apartment with a small luggage in his hand. Nonetheless, he departed moving toward the Train Station after taking the Metro and waiting more time than expected for the tran.

Luggage in hand, he saw that his time was ticking, and being still inside the metro tran he was having all sort of thoughts.

[15:50]

Glancing at his phone that had a new crack on, he saw that he still had time.

'Damn it. How could I forget about my alarm?? I've turned stupid or what after spending time with the girls?'

'Barely got in time after finishing making the luggage and eating some boiled eggs. Still, there are 30 minutes before the train departs, but the stress still is there.'

Not having a reason to worry since his train to his hometown departed in 30 minutes, as such he calmed down.

Reaching out of the Metro, he still had to walk a decent distance toward the train station, taking the escalator.

He glanced around himself, with students similar to his age having the same intent. The snow was cleared out around the outside exit of the metro station leading toward the train station, and using his sharp eyes, he found the line his train was positioned.

With only five minutes left before the train departure, he made his way toward his seat, checking again if it was the right seat, and once his checks were done, he placed his luggage above his head on the train top shelf and took a seat, where he was positioned next to the passing lane of the train.

He was alone so far in his section, with three other seats available, making him think he had arrived quite early.

Yet soon, the seats began being filled, with a group of two student girls asking if the seats on his compartment were the ones they had, to which he confirmed them, having one girl sitting at the window next to him and the second in the opposite direction at the window.

"Phew, we made it in time. I thought we would lose the train home because of being late at making the luggage."

"I told you to hurry, but you didn't listen to me, instead spent all your night watching those streams about that game."

"Hey, don't put the blame on me. Jesse is simply too good at talking about the game. You can't even feel how hours pass by."

'Do they talk about that guy? Jesse of Ice? That guy who had a smart way of looking at things inside Satisfy?'

Mathias eavesdropped a bit on their conversation before he took his pair of earbuds from his black winter coat and started listening to music, not caring about what those girls had to bicker about.

However, not encountering a pair of gypsies, was a rarity from Mathias's encounters with travelling by train, and even with his headphones in his ears, the annoying voices of a gypsy group next to his compartment made him look at them.

On their way, as the train departed, they began hitting on the girls next to Mathias, in doing so scaring them, yet it wasn't to the point they were approaching them, it was from a distance.

"Hey, rocker, can you piss off from this seat? I want to combine those babes."

Mathias still had his earbuds that were giving off Death Metal music, but he still ignored the "badass" just glancing forward, with his eyes on the girl at the window in front of him and the lady in her 50s beside him.

"Ohh, look at this motherfucker, he acts arrogantly. Piece of shit, I am talking with you."

Once the gypsies guy touched Mathias's shoulder, the raven-haired man, whose hair was tied down in a manbun, closed his music and gave a stern look to the guy.

"Please, get your hand off my shoulder."

"If you piss off from this seat, or I'll beat you."

The girls were panicked and were looking around for the train conductor, but Mathias on the other hand watched the guy face in a stoic way. It was your typical gypsies hoodlum that most likely didn't even pay for his ticket to take it.

"... You'll beat me?"

"If you continue talking shit, I will also fuck you at the next station."

"I see. Bad choice of words."

Mathias, in an instant, grabbed the guy's jaw, which took the hoodlum off guard, and once he tried to fight back.

He woke himself being faced by Mathias, who got on his feet and caught his fist in his hand, starting to grip harder.

"What's up? You are going to beat me?"

"No, no, I was joking around, boss. How could I cause trouble around in the Christmas Holiday. I was simply playing around with you."

"So be it. Now go fuck off to your seat and stop annoying people."

The guy's face was turning red from getting angry while Mathias still held his fist, gripping harder with a force the gypsie didn't even expect, and once he got to his seat after he got pushed ruthlessly by Mathias, he started cursing around, with his friendly almost ready to jump to fight him.

"Don't bother. That motherfucker is not a bitch like the rest."

"We'll get off anyway at Ploiesti."

.

.

Meanwhile, Mathias didn't resume listening to music, as he let the girls know that they were fine, starting some casual talk, where he found they were students from the same hometown as his own.

"That's great. I'll also stop there."

From there on, the three started talking around, with the girls asking him if he also was a student, to which he casually denied, telling them some small things about him, until the two managed to pull off from his mouth that he was training in MMA.

Once they found that, their approach about him instantly changed, as if they were attracted by this notion of dangerous guys, and they had the an example in front of them, with Mathias being a good looking youngster, with composed behaviour and humble in the way he was talking with the girls.

On his way home, he saw the girls talking in messages on their phone, with the one next to him, seeming to suggest she wanted to ask for his phone number.

'What's this? Since when did girls start hitting on me?

They found the courage to ask him when they were about to reach the final stop, to which he didn't decline, as he shared his number with them, but afterwards, nothing else happened on his way home, well not really without incidents since his train had a long delay because of the winter.

He received phone calls from his younger brothers who began getting worried about his delay, to which he apologized to them, saying he will arrive with a delay.

.

In the end, once the train arrived, he took his small luggage in his hand, and with his winter coat opened up, revealing his chiselled upper body, and looking around left and right for his little brothers after bidding his farewell to the girls that were welcomed by their parents.

Still looking for his brothers, he sees them walking toward him, being positioned at another wagon.

"Rascals, where are you looking around?"

"Didn't you say vagon 2?" asked a young man, same height as Mathias, with short black hair, green eyes, and similar body features to Mathias, clearly related to him, in fact, this young man was Christian, the second born of the Dumitrescu Family.

"And is that vagon 2?" asked Mathias, as he chuckled, getting toward them.

"Big brother, I told him we were at vagon 3, but he was adamant on the fact he was right." replied another young man, that was shorter than Christian or Mathias, with his hair being slightly longer than his second brother, but not to the point it got to Mathias stage where he could use his hair as a scarf, he was Alexandru, or shortly Alex.

"No harm, come here you guys."

When he got to them, he placed the luggage down, and took them in his embrace, a brotherly embrace, later on looking them up and down, to see if they changed since he went to the Capital.

"You've grown a lot this year. Aren't you afraid you will pass me?"

Alex and Chris, grinned at Mathias, as Chris went to pick his luggage, taking off from the station, waiting calmly for the bus in the Station nearby, while the reunited brothers were chit-chatting in a merry way.

They noticed that Mathias also changed in this one year since he left their hometown, turning slimmer but in a good way, they could see his muscular hands and also a bit of his upper body muscles as he stepped away from the train before closing his coat and placing his scarf.

"Did you rascals think I would be sulking and depressed? Doing nothing? Hah, you were so mistaken, I'll see you tomorrow in what shape you are."

"Big bro, don't tell us you started working out?"

"Well, you could say so."

Getting a bus, he started looking around at the city, beginning to reminisce about his past memories of this place, which now he found rather tiny compared to the capital city, trying to see if anything changed.

"Nothing changed, as if I never left this place."

.

.

.

[This is the End of Vol 2. A round of applause please, many don't make it to this stage.]

[I want your thoughts about this volume.]

[Also, I can tell you this, Vol 3 will be the part of the story that holds a lot of combat and adventuring, entitled "The Journey of a Red Knight"]

26