Chapter 2 – Rodelle, the Goblin Boss Lady
5k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week after opening the atelier, Reina had seen a steady increase of customers in need of her alchemical expertise. Many came seeking stamina droughts and restoration potions. Some would make more nuanced requests, like potions to make themselves more fertile or grow a larger dick. She had answers to certain requests at the bottom of a vial, but not all of them and had no interest in becoming a snake oil salesman.

Regardless, word of mouth spread news of an alchemist residing in Vessyra quickly. Even quicker due to Reina's background of being a resident here before she left to study in Grathir. Her return from and success in the more human-populated nations of inner Talmora made her somewhat of a celebrity.

She knew better than to let the mild fame get to her head, and channeled that energy into honing her alchemical pursuits.

However, Reina had been stuck in a rut since the very first day. She hit a wall with progress in fortifying or altering existing brews using her own ejaculate. The elven substance didn't do much past raising the quality of restoration potions. Adjusting the measurements was bust as well.

"I need to start collecting ejaculates from the other races. But how? People will think I'm weird if I ask them to jerk into a jar for me." Reina wracked her head over what to do when the door swung open and chimed the bell above it.

"Yo! How's the new house treating ya?" Rodelle Piker, a female goblin with hair as silver as her tongue and ears pierced with more jewelry than a gold mine, entered the atelier with a toothy grin.

Reina greeted her friend and business partner she hadn't seen in almost a week. The goblin was in the business of construction and carpentry for this quaint side of Vessyra. Multiple districts and sections of the city were designated to certain groups to handle a particular area. Rodelle's company was in charge of Erinmerch, a peaceful district on the eastern side of the city where tree homes were sparse, and residents mainly lived in burrows.

"Your workers broke several of the foundations before they got it right. Delayed my return to the city for a good month, you know?" Reina remarked.

"Psshh. Your place looks great. All the wood was imported from the Weeping Expanse, ya know? Should be thanking me because I got it all at a bargain just 'cos we're pals," she fired back.

True enough, Reina did save a lot of money going through Rodelle. Her network of contacts certainly made things much easier. Out here in Vessyra, cutting down trees required a permit that could take up to a year before it was granted. The city had to look elsewhere for its lumber, and the human kingdom of Parthun provided plenty of that.

"You didn't come all this way to say hello. What do you want, you pint-sized blue imp?" Reina set aside her alchemy journal for now and leaned against the cauldron to give Rodelle her full attention.

The goblin reeled back and feigned offense. "I'm just here to see how you were doing! But since ya so kindly asked, I was hoping I could get some restoration potions. On the house. Least ya can do after my supremely generous discount to build the place."

Reina knew this day would come when she commissioned Rodelle of all people. However, this spot in Erinmerch was a prime location. She sighed and fetched a lockbox of ten restoration potions fortified with her own ejaculate. It was as quality as quality went.

As Rodelle went to take it from her hands, Reina didn't let go.

"These things don't grow on trees. It takes expensive ingredients to make. Your sense of money is warped when it comes to dealing with business partners," she said.

"The reason I'm so successful is because I don't pay my employees," the goblin replied proudly, as though she wasn't committing an atrocity known as slavery. When she realized Reina was not at all amused, she cleared her throat to clarify. "Don't look at me like that! I pay them with my body. My goblin workers love a good fuck, and orcs can't get over my full-body rub on their cocks."

Reina gulped hard. "Don't you have like twenty men in your employ?"

"That's right. They service me. I service every one of them. Which is why I need these babies because some of 'em got claws and really do a number on my ass." Rodelle plucked a potion and admired the shine of the glass.

It occurred to Reina that the goblin just presented an opportunity. She needed another race's ejaculate.

"Rodelle, this is going to sound crazy, but… Can I convince you to invite an orc and goblin over for a quickie?" Reina asked.

After some further explaining on Reina's part, the goblin relented and called two of her workers over. An orc and goblin by the names of Skom and Reks respectively.

"Something need fixing?" Reks asked.

"More work? I thought we were off the clock already," Skom groaned.

Both of them didn't look particularly interested in being here, like a pair of folks who had their day off interrupted. The orc was dressed in casual leathers and a fur jacket, but muscles underneath pulled the fabric taught against his skin. Next to him was a skittish, goofy-looking goblin who couldn't stand still for one moment.

Rodelle had sex with these guys on a regular basis? Either Reina's standards for men were too high, or the goblin boss had no standards at all.

"No. You two are the lucky ones who will get to fuck me off the clock. This voyeuristic alchemist wants to watch us do the deed," she said, pointing a thumb to Reina.

"Don't make me out like some pervert. I mean— I am, but not like screwing my employees perverted," Reina countered.

The goblin woman stripped down to nothing, exposing herself for all to see. Her glean of her blue skin was about all Reina could admire. 

Rodelle's erect nipples were a darker shade of blue and stuck out a bit further than her small breasts. The pink slit between her legs was the real money-maker. But what Rodelle lacked in height and breasts that couldn't fill a hand, she made up for with an abrasive kind of womanly charm.

Skom and Rekka reacted immediately. They took their pants off on cue, and the thick rods quickly rose to attention. This was like a routine for them.

"Ya boys need some taking care of. Don't be afraid to let it all out whenever ya want," Rodelle said, positioning herself between both dicks.

It was surreal for Reina to witness an orc's erect member for the first time, especially next to two short goblins. That thing was about half the height of Rodelle. Reina's own penis throbbed at the sight of Rodelle running a tongue along Rekka's green shaft and making circles around the glans.

For the orc, Rodelle had to do things differently. It wasn't going into her mouth unless she unhinged her jaw. She focused solely on the tip, rubbing her face against it as she licked. Rodelle hugged the enormous slab of meat like a hand clenches around a cock to jerk it. Every now and then she would swap attention between her partners.

The wet sound of slurping and skin brushing against each other grew louder, quickened in pace. Rodelle was no Neeks, but even without an elongated tongue, she had technique that could put anyone down for the count.

"Shllurrp… mmmhm— aahh… shllrrrp…"

Last time Reina had sex was with her insatiable harpy friend. After feeling the pleasure of fellatio for the first time, she couldn't help but want more. Seeing Rodelle use her entire being to satisfy two men turned her on. Reina whipped her dick out, licked the palm of her hand wet, and started masturbating while fingering herself with her free hand.

"Now ain't that a sight. Hey, boys. Get a load of the nice cock on this cutie," Rodelle said about Reina's penis and drew closer to get a better look at it.

The goblin's face was inches away and Reina couldn't stop masturbating. She was beginning to feel good. She also wanted to ruin Rodelle's smirking face with a load of cum.

"Sorry, boss— can't hold it in any longer!" Reks exclaimed.

"Y-Ya idiot! Whaddya think ya doing back— eeek!" Rodelle jerked forward with a start and clasped her arms around my waist.

Reks, unable to control himself, slammed his member into Rodelle's pussy. The goblin woman was pushed forward and back at a rhythmic pace, each time her cheek pressed against Reina's dick. It was hard to tell in spite of Rodelle's protests if she was bouncing to the beat or not, both of their hips clapped together in quick succession. They were really fucking each other now.

"Why don't you make use of that mouth of yours while you're at it?" Reina asked, shoving her dick into Rodelle's piping hot mouth. Although her complaints were stifled, she protested the only way she could by glaring. Pleasure came at last as Rodelle resigned herself to sucking the dick in her mouth.

 However, that proved a fatal mistake for Reina. The goblin boss snapped her finger at Skom, then wrapped her arms tight around Reina's waist so she couldn't move.

"Excuse me, Ms. Reina…" the orc said.

"Wait— What?" Reina watched in terror as Skom went behind her and rubbed the tip of his giant meat stick against her entrance. "Nononono, I'm not— aahhhuugghhh! Fuck…"

Pain. Blinding pain. Reina thought she was going to break, like her legs were being ripped apart. She had never felt more full in her life until now with an orc cock in her, and lost all strength in her legs when the tip struck as deep as it could. 

Rodelle glanced up, still sucking on her dick but with a shit-eating grin.

"Aguh…nngh— aahhh, gods… Vessyra, save me… my dick and pussy— fuck me, I'm cumming!" As Reina was railed from behind and getting deep-throated from the front, there could be no holding out from the pleasure. Skom reached forward to squeeze her breasts. The pain she was feeling quickly became euphoria, and her body shuddered violently.

Reina was lifted off her feet at the moment of climax by Skom's cock. A powerful orgasm robbed her of consciousness. She came so hard that her dick blew such a load that most of it spilled out of Rodelle's mouth. Meanwhile, Skom unleashed like a geyser and filled Reina's womb in an instant.

All four of them collapsed to the ground with cum leaking from every hole. Reina laid on top of Skom's chest, a twitching mess as her pussy gushed with orc ejaculate. Rodelle climbed on top of Reina and dry humped her like a kitten seeking affection.

"Mmmm. That was good. Hope ya got enough of the cum ya need. Unless ya trying to go another round?" Rodelle teased.

"I— nnh… hahhh... I'm good…" Reina replied weakly.

41