Chapter 6 – Yuen, the Magrand Bannerlord
2.6k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A tongue unraveled into tinier tendrils coated in nectar and honey suckled on Reina's dick. She could make it disappear whenever she wanted, but this incredible sensation of being sucked by an alraune was too good to pass up. Perrwyn's lewd expression was exacerbated by her open mouth and seductive eyes that could put a succubus to shame

"Reina's dick belongs to me…!" Neeks struggled in vain to break out of the alraune's restraints.

The elixir of strength had long worn out from their bodies. Neither Neeks nor Reina were strong enough to fight back against the alraune. If she wanted to eat them, she could. Were they able to take her word that she meant no harm beyond the agreement?

"Iiieeekk! Where do you think you're putting those tentacles?" A thick, veiny root traveled up Neeks' thighs and was teasing her clit. She was quickly getting wet from being stimulated.

Perrwyn brought both Neeks and Reina close until their bodies were pressed together. Her lips creased to an impish grin.

"You must like each other a lot. By all means, demonstrate to me your affections," she urged.

The two of them stared each other in the eyes, then did as they were told. Reina leaned in to kiss her harpy friend. Their lips collided in a wet tune, and soon they were tongue deep in each other's throats.

"Mmm… shllrrp… shllrrrp… Reina… haahhh…" 

Reina swallowed a wallop of Neeks' saliva. Her friend looked so erotic right now. Meanwhile, the constant stimulation on her penis was making her lightheaded. It didn't help that the soft fur on the harpy's body rubbed against Reina skin like silk. Neeks' nipples had gotten so erect that they emerged visibly from underneath the layer of fur, two cute pink nubs against a sea of black.

"Auhguughh… S-Stop! I'm way too sensitive right now!" Her cock throbbed as something pressed into her pussy. Neeks, too, yelped in surprise. The alraune beneath them had split her tongue yet again. She smiled as tendrils shaped into two phalluses that penetrated them.

"No stopping. I absolutely love the tastes of you two right now," Perrwyn said.

Tongue, dick, or plant? Whatever it was thrusted rhythmically into Reina and Neeks, like a lover with enough sense to treat their partner to good sex. The two of them continued to kiss each other, swapping spit and taking turns sucking on the other's tongue.

However, it wasn't enough for Neeks. The long tongue slithered deeper into Reina's throat and fucked her mouth that way. All three, locked in a passionate embrace. Perrwyn ate them out from below, while the two friends reaffirmed their feelings between their lips.

"I'm cumming! Cum with me, Reina…" Neeks whispered sweetly.

"Nngh… Okay… okay! Let's cum together… aaahhh!" she screamed

Reina was no match for the two-pronged assault, and it seemed, neither was Neeks. They came on Perrwyn's tongue. Neeks hugged Reina's shuddering body tightly and screwed their lips shut to stifle each other's moans.

They fell to the ground with the alraune standing above them, wiping her lips dripping with their juices. The flower bulb on her head filled with a light blue substance, and then hardened into an ovular fruit. Perrwyn plucked it for Reina to take.

"Uuh… I'm spent… alchemy later…" Reina muttered.

With Neeks' help, they ripped some floorboards out of the corner of the room for Perrwyn to dig her roots into. Now they had a resident sex-hungry alraune living in the atelier. The arrangement was that she would provide unique reagents in exchange for a steady supply of sustenance… of which Reina volunteered to manage.

Of course, not everyone was happy. Her harpy friend expressed displeasure with the arrangement, growling and keeping a guard up around the alraune.

"Maybe I should live with you from now on to make sure you're safe," she said.

"The last thing I need is a crowded home. Jealous that Perrywyn is living with me and not you?" Reina remarked, hoping that would be the end of it.

Unfortunately, the little tease was a mistake. 

Neeks closed the distance in an instant and took Reina's hands in her own. "What can those tentacles do that my tongue can't?"

Reina turned completely red from being reminded of her most recent sexual escapades. She wrenched away from Neeks' grasp and backed herself up to the cauldron.

"Y-You don't have to bring that up. Look, this is more of a business arrangement between me and the alraune. Don't get so worked up over nothing." She busied herself over the cauldron to keep from feeling embarrassed by Neeks' smothering affection.

That damn harpy always had to complicate their friendship, which was closer to an unspoken more-than-friends, less-than-relationship kind of dynamic. Having friends with benefits was encouraged by the High Priestesses, but more often than not it became troublesome as they got older.

Since Reina and Neeks had been friends since childhood, it was only natural their closeness led to a convenient opportunity to explore their sexuality together.

"Sorry for bothering you then," Neeks said before leaving.

As soon as the door closed, Reina heaved a sigh.

"I can smell it. You wish to fertilize that bird." Perrwyn was making herself comfortable in the dirt, yawning into a vine.

"Please, just be quiet and look pretty like a potted plant." Reina rolled her eyes.

A few days later without so much as a peep or visit from Neeks, Reina started getting worried. The requisition from Grathir arrived to replenish her stock, but local ingredients had all but dried up. Normally, Neeks made regular visits with deliveries in hand. It hadn't occurred to Reina how much she relied on her.

"Yahoo~ Reina!"

For a split second, she got excited thinking it was Neeks. Someone else came through the door instead. Yuen, a young elf hunter, came into the atelier with a large bone spear propped on her shoulder. It scrapped the top of the room as she entered. 

"Not often I see you in Vessyra. Just so you know, my stock's kind of empty right now. Think I'm having a lover's quarrel with one of my suppliers." Reina frowned.

"Ah, it's cool. I'm dropping by for some growth serums. Harvests in the forest are looking pale. My bannerkins need a pick-me-up," her patron said.

Yuen was the Magrand bannerlord to a young clan formed at the end of the war. They weren't as militant or disciplined as Hectis' Hokkari, but boasted some of the finest warriors trained in spearmanship this side of Talmora had to offer.

The elven bannerlord herself was a capable warrior and received many offers of courtship. Appropriately so, given how attractive Yuen was. She wore little, preferring to be as bare as she could get away with. Reina suspected it was just to show off her muscular abdomen and toned physique, a body unblemished by scars which demonstrated how capable she was.

For appearance's sake as a bannerlord, she donned the mantle of a grey wolf's pelt on her shoulders that extended down to cover her breasts, and a fur loincloth covered her crotch. Red stripes were also painted across her exposed cocoa skin, a warning to potential foes like a venomous snake's scale patterns.

Reina stared enough. Anymore and she might join the bemoaning chorus of rejected courtships. She searched the shelves for growth enhance serums brewed specifically to expedite plant growth, but came back empty-handed. She had all the ingredients except a ring nut, a high-canopy hanging seedling shaped as the name implied. It would have been one of many ingredients Neeks picked for her.

"I'm out right now. Maybe you can come back later? How long are you staying in Vessyra?" she asked, opening an alchemy tome to find alternatives. Other ingredients could be substituted but at a much reduced quality and effectiveness.

"Like a week. I wanna sow our fields before heading to the Weeping Expanse to meet up with some former Knights of Piety," Yuen said.

"What?" Reina raised a brow. Her interest was piqued and no longer focused on the tome. "You guys aren't going up there to pick a fight, are you?"

"No! Psh. Getting into a brawl with those non-witch humans with magic sounds fun, don't get me wrong. We're going to help them tackle a tower or two. Get some gold and glory while we're at it," she explained.

The Order of Piety were an organized armed force of human knights under the thumb of the Council of Kings, a failsafe against witches should they ever fall out of line. Reina had heard that their order underwent a complete restructuring. It seemed the reformed knights were dealing with the mess left behind by the Crimson Witch, after she had raised behemoth-sized towers all over Talmora that siphoned magic from the land.

For Yuen and her bannerkin to provide assistance must mean those magical towers within inner Talmora were more dangerous than anticipated.

"Growth serums aside, shouldn't you be asking me for restoration potions and strength elixirs if you're heading into one of those towers?" Reina asked, worried for her friend's safety.

"If you have some to spare, I'll take 'em. Won't complain if you don't." The elf leaned forward on the counter, letting her breasts spill forth from behind the fur pelt.

"You can give her my secretions," Perrwyn said, emerging from her leafy wrappings.

"Vessyra, protect me! What is that?!" Yuen tensed up and pointed her spear at the alraune.

Reina ran out of the counter to put herself between Yuen and Perrwyn before things got violent— or sexual.

"It's an alraune, like a dryad, except not. She's not aggressive, trust me!" she exclaimed.

The bannerlord's battle instincts were on high alert, but the only battle that took place was in her mind on whether or not to trust Reina on her words. She ultimately lowered her spear, but took a good few paces back.

"I thought that thing was just an overgrown plant when I walked in," Yuen said, steadying her breath.

"Perrwyn is technically is an overgrown plant… just with a lot of tentacles… " Reina cleared her throat. 

She then retrieved a lockbox of experimental alchemy concoctions labelled 'UNTESTED' and placed it onto the counter. All of them were brews whose effects were not 100% known. As an alchemist, it was important to know all the effects, side effects, and after effects of whatever was made before offering it to the public.

One of the vials was a growth enhance serum synthesized with Perrwyn's blue secretions. There was no telling its effectiveness or what might happen. Reina couldn't expect the alraune to know either since she wasn't an alchemist.

Yuen did express a need for harvests. Having someone else do the testing would save Reina the trouble of doing it herself, too.

"You only need to sprinkle a few drops every half acre of land. Effects should be instant or up to a few days. It's experimental, so no telling its true effects." Reina held the vial for the Yuen to take. She shook the glass, watched it swirl within, then shrugged and put it away in her satchel.

"I'll take my chances. Thanks, Reina. I'll come back in a day or two. Hopefully you resolve your supplier problems by the time I visit next!" Yuen waved and kept an eye on Perrwyn until she was out of the atelier.

It was always a heart attack and a half when it came to visitors and the alraune.

"What? It isn't my fault your people spook easily." Perrwyn shrugged both her shoulders and roots.

25