Chapter 11 – F*cked by the Goddess
4k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina was floating. Her eyes were squeezed shut, but light still somehow managed to slip through the cracks. She awoke alone in the bedroom still lying down on the bed. Not a soul was around her, not Neeks, High Priestess Gale, nor the young goblin priestess.

"Hello?" She peeked out the room, but saw no one up and down the corridor.

Was this supposed to happen? It just seemed like everyone left her here as a joke. All that remained was the spiral incense stick still burning in its tray and the bastil fruit on the platter.

"You are not one of my disciples?"

Reina spun around to a pair of breasts that obscured her entire vision.

The woman before her was taller than even Neeks. Golden hair draped down her chest along with a mantle that also served as her robes. The regalia appeared as a sheer, white wedding dress interwoven with threads the color of her hair. Pointed ears suggested she was an elf like Reina. She wasn't. This was the goddess of love and lust, no statue or carving could ever hold a candle to her true beauty.

"Goddess… Vessyra…" Reina choked out the name. She felt her breath wasted in speaking the name, unable to do the deity of fertility justice. Instinct told her to bow or kneel, but the goddess had her against the wall with no room to do anything but return the gaze.

Slender fingers lifted Reina's chin. The touch sent goosebumps across her skin. She couldn't believe it. She was under the presence of a divine being. Moreover, it was the Goddess Vessyra. So captivated by her ephemeral beauty, she had almost forgotten what she came to do.

"All who lay eyes on me tend to react the same way. Although I rather enjoy the silent adoration, our time is limited. Are you sure you wish to waste the opportunity you have been given to simply ogle at me?" the goddess asked.

Reina followed Vessyra's eyes to the incense stick which had already burnt one out of twelve rings, leaving behind a coil of ash in its wake.

"That's right! I came to beseech your graciousness to bless this fruit," she said, recalling her reason for coming.

"Is that so?" Vessyra raised a brow.

"A lowly elf such as myself, who is neither a priestess nor a devout disciple, has no merit to ask such a boon of you. If there is anything I can offer— Whooaa!" Reina was scooped off her feet and found herself back on the bed.

"None of my children are lowly. You are all my dear flock. If it is my love you seek, I shall be remiss not to extend it to such a… delectable girl as yourself." She licked her plump lips and smiled warmly.

The goddess crawled on top. An impossibly hung cock between her legs, like that of a male centaur, laid on Reina's stomach. It had such a heft, she felt the weight of it like the sack of gold delivered to Rodelle earlier in the day.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! I didn't mean for you to bless my fruit! The one on the nightstand!" Reina screamed, clutching her face and peeking through her fingers at the thick slab of meat.

"Did my disciple not tell you? In order to receive my blessing, you must accept it in the bastil fruit's place. Right now, your womb and the fruit are one," Vessyra explained.

Reina vaguely recalled the high priestess' last words before losing consciousness. It was something about laying… with each other…

"O-Oh." She gulped.

Like a mother who realized their child had made a mistake, Vessyra uttered a sympathetic sigh. She vanished her horse cock and laid down next to Reina, spooning her from behind.

"If you do not wish to lay with me, I will not force the matter. For there will be no love in it, only lust."

The goddess' warm breath tickled the back of Reina's neck. It made her senses go wild. She felt the diety's breasts pressed up against her back, and arm stroked by gentle fingers. Reina was safe in Vessyra's arms, basked in her divine love.

Actually, what the hell was Reina afraid of?

She was given the chance to have sex with Vessyra, the Goddess of Love and Lust. A privilege typically reserved for priestesses.

"I… I wish to make love to you, Vessyra!" Reina exclaimed, swallowing her hesitation and turning to face the goddess.

Vessyra's expression flashed with surprise. Her conviction was met with a matronly smile, one only a mother or a lover could give to their special someone. Although the goddess loved all, in this very moment, Reina felt as if she was the only one in her eyes.

"If it is my size that intimidates you, I may adjust myself to suit your likings," she said.

Reina shook her head. "I wish to receive your love in your true form."

The goddess put a hand behind Reina's head and brought her in for a kiss.

"Mmh… nnh... "

Their lips merely touched, but a flood of tender emotions pried their mouths open for a more intense embrace.

Somehow, the affection Reina shared with the goddess in their kiss reminded her of Neeks. It encouraged her to take the audacious step to push a tongue into Vessyra's mouth.

"I feel it," Vessyra began, speaking between breaths. "Your love for your friend. It is strong and beautiful. Share it with me."

Reina recalled her memories with Neeks. The first kiss they shared. That goofy smile the harpy always gave when bursting through the atelier's door. How worried she was when Neeks was bedridden.

Vessyra's cock materialized between her legs. The slab of meat was pressed between them. Reina, too, felt her penis come into existence beyond her control. They humped their members against each other until both throbbed and gushed a load from being overstimulated.

Hot white cum drenched Reina's alchemy robes. Her erection was at full mast, but was nothing compared to Vessyra, who assumed her position on top again. Reina unzipped her clothes from the back and tugged it off. Now they were both naked.

"My Goddess…" Reina stroked Vessyra's thick, veiny member. It throbbed and twitched in her hands. She moved it down to the entrance of her pussy but hesitated to do anything further. The size of it might very well split her open. Her last partner was an orc and couldn't compare to this monster.

"Do not worry. I shall be gentle. At least until you wish for me to be otherwise." She grinned, the look in her eyes was filled with love and lust for Reina.

Reina opened her legs and allowed Vessyra to take the lead. She was immediately met with resistance. The goddess rubbed the length of the cock along her pussy, lubricating the shaft and tip from the juices gushing out from her. She sighed with pleasure every time the thick pole of meat brushed her clit.

Then it was time. Vessyra tried again, and Reina braced herself for the inevitable. As soon as the tip entered, pain rocked her entire body. She saw stars, tears rolled down her cheeks, and genuinely thought death was imminent.

Instead of proceeding, Vessyra stroked Reina's abdomen, grabbed her hand and squeezed to reassure her. The touch brought her comfort, eased her pain.

"Hoooh… And I thought orc dick was big…" Reina remarked.

"Oh, my sweet child. How I want to shower you with my love. Look at how excited you are," she said, grabbing Reina's throbbing dick. Shivers ran up her spine when the goddess enveloped it in her hand. 

It took not but one stroke to make her climax, staining Vessyra's divine hand in cum. She raised her hand up to her mouth and licked, squealing with delight and savouring the taste. The act was so erotic, Reina's body rocked with a different sensation other than pain— it was pleasure. Her pussy further lubricated the goddess' penis, allowing it to push further in.

"Gods— I mean, Vessyra… Holy shit, you're way too big… I— nngghhh… feel like I'm going to break…" she moaned.

"If you did, you would be the first." Vessyra giggled.

With every centimeter the dick went in, Reina was elevated to a whole nother level of pleasure. Her cunt was so full. She couldn't believe something as big as that went inside her.

Eventually, Reina couldn't accept another inch. Not even a millimeter. Vessyra's cock had reached the entrance to her womb, poised to fill her with divine ejaculate. She was so lightheaded, it became difficult to tell what's real.

This was supposed to be a dream, yet everything felt real. The pain was real. The pleasure was real. Vessyra was real. The horse-sized cock inside her pussy was real. 

"You remind me of my avatar. Oh, the wonderful expression she shows me when we lay together," the goddess said, stroking Reina's throbbing penis yet again.

Reina was in ecstasy. She shuddered with delight as Vessyra stroked her penis. Not only was her pussy stuffed, she was getting jacked off by a deft hand that knew how to work a dick. The goddess hasn't even started thrusting yet.

"Hahh— I think… I can handle it now…" Reina said, giving Vessyra the okay. In truth, she herself wanted to feel this dick railing her, to be fucked hard by it. When would she ever experience something this large again?

They held their gazes on one another as the goddess began to thrust. Slickened by their juices, the massive cock penetrated Reina with ease. With every push, she felt her consciousness slipping. Each time it hit her cervix, the rush of pleasure stole her breath.

"Oh, fuck… yes… It's so big! I've never… nngh— Holy crap, I'm already cumming!" Reina screamed.

Not just from her pussy, but her penis as well. She thrashed around on the bed, unable to control the quaking orgasm.

"Aahh— hahh… I'm cumming… I'm cumming so hard. Fuck! Yes! You fuck me so good!" Her moans joined the chorus of Vessyra's labored breathing. The goddess' eyes were glazed over, her lips slightly parted, and nipples standing erect. Reina was glad. Glad that her young pussy could be of use to and grant pleasure to the deity known for sex.

Cum from Reina's dick stained the goddess' hand yet again, and she used it to smear over her breasts. Their hips picked up a rhythm. Vessyra hadn't had enough yet just because Reina had orgasmed. She, too, wanted to reach climax.

"How beautiful you are, my child." Vessyra laid down just enough that their foreheads were touching, but it was the massive breasts that weighed her down. She initiated the kiss, pressing her tongue deep into Reina's mouth. 

The goddess kept her eyes partially open. Reina distinctly remembered Vessyra remarking that she enjoyed the expressions of those she laid with.

What kind of face am I making? Reina asked herself.

It must be a lewd one. The goddess' cheeks were flushed. They swapped spit and took turns suckling on each other's tongue. Soon, Vessyra's cock throbbed. Because the meat pole was so large, Reina felt even the slightest twitch. 

"I'm going to let it all inside you," Vessyra said, her tender eyes assuring Reina that it would be fine.

"Mmh… I want to kiss you while you cum inside me," Reina begged.

And so they sealed their voices with another kiss, stifling their moans to enjoy the bliss of climax in silence. There was only the sound of creaking wood from their bodies shuddering together on the bed, and the wet sucking of lips and tongue.

Vessyra and Reina tightened their embrace as both of them reached climax. The goddess' cock unleashed such a hot load, it cooked the insides of Reina's belly. Thick cum gushed into her womb like a water spout, but she didn't feel full. Her belly should have inflated from all that ejaculate.

Reina saw from the corner of her eyes why. The bastil fruit pulsed with life. Like it had a heartbeat. The more Vessyra filled her with cum, the more that blessing funnelled into the fruit.

She felt almost disappointed she didn't receive the goddess' love.

When at last Vessyra stopped cumming, she began to pull her cock out.

"Wait— slower… ahhhnnnn, gods! Fuck! I'm cumming again!" Reina cried as her vision went white. Another orgasm nearly sent her to an early grave. The fleshy walls of her tight pussy had almost refused to part ways with the goddess' member.

"Mmm. I shall remember your expression. It was an absolute delight," Vessyra said.

"Thank you, Goddess Vessyra…" Reina managed to say just as the last bit of incense burned away. The coil was entirely ash now.

She smiled. "May your love blossom and womb fill with joy."

Reina awakened covered in sweat, surrounded by High Priestess Gale, the goblin priestess, and Neeks sitting at the corner of the room, drinking tea. Her harpy friend was the first to notice that she had come to consciousness.

"She's up!" Neeks alerted the other two.

"Were you successful?" Gale asked.

"I think… I did it?" Reina glanced at the fruit. The memories of having sex with Vessyra was very fresh in her mind. As she got to her feet, all the strength left her body at once and almost collapsed were it not for Neeks. It might have been a dream, but her legs, hips, and pussy didn't seem to feel otherwise.

"I gotcha." The harpy gave her a shoulder to lean on and put an arm around her waist.

The fruit was successfully blessed. It may not look different, but Reina felt a magic signature within.

A divine one.

27