Chapter 16 – Reina’s Reward (Part 1)
1.9k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get yourself together, Yuen! You made for the perfect distraction," Reina said in an attempt to cheer up her dejected bannerlord friend.

After killing the monster, they had loaded it up onto a cart and began pulling it back towards the camp to be studied.

"I blew my chance to look good in front of everyone… Ended up getting my pussy eaten out by a damn monster. I'd rather it had actually eaten me to save face, I'm so embarrassed…" Yuen sobbed.

The bannerlord's legs shook as she walked, trickles of sweat and saliva from the monster streaked down her thighs. Reina, including some of the men in the group despite their ailment, swallowed hard and was having a hard time not staring from behind.

When they got back, the tribe celebrated their successful hunt. The forest would be safer and its natural hierarchy preserved. For now.

Neither Rahja nor Yuen had ever seen anything like this before, and they lived out here for most of their lives.

What made the creature even more bizarre was its tail. In their first encounter, it had the body of a lizard, limbs of an ape, but didn't have the scorpion-like tail it had now. An unnatural growth indeed.

"What do you think it is?" Yuen asked as she and Kilalua dragged it off the cart. The creature hit the ground with a heavy thud, disturbing the dirt and dust around it, and spooking unsuspecting members of the tribe.

Reina could only think of two things that would have traits from different monsters. One would be a familiar imbued with the soul stone of gluttony. However, familiars were much smaller creatures, so this couldn't be one.

Which would leave…

"A chimera," she said.

Something like this could only be created through alchemy, and there was only one alchemist in these parts. Unless the witch from before did this?

"Can it… be eaten?" Rahja asked.

"I wouldn't suggest it." Reina chuckled. "We don't know what effects it might have on our bodies. Although, I'd like to cut it open. Yuen, give me a hand."

Yuen, Kilalua, and some of the elves pulled the chimera onto its side. Reina heated a serrated dagger at the fire pit and cut open its stomach up to the neck. Guts spilled out as expected. The organs were an odd mix of primate and reptilian.

A glistening object fell out from the incision. Reina picked up what appeared to be a red piece of tree bark, but realized quickly what it truly was— a philosopher's stone.

Her fingers trembled with both fear and elation. She felt almost unworthy to hold such a thing.

One question flitted through her mind, how?

"What is that?" Yuen leaned in to inspect the jewel.

Reina folded her fingers over the gem and stashed it into her pocket.

"Probably ate some poor human's jewelry," she answered.

Yuen lost interest and returned to speaking with the other elves. Unless she was a goblin or human, trinkets were of little value to people living in the forests.

Reina wasn't too sure why she had lied.

With the chimera taken care of, all there was left to do was to cure the erectile dysfunction Rahja's people were suffering from. It was something that could easily be done with the philosopher's stone in her possession, but could she really use it for something as banal as that, especially when they would be fine in a week or so?

The endless possibilities she could create, or send back to Grathir to gain favor with the academy, or even… to give to the witch who had visited her and promised an even greater reward.

She sighed, wishing she had been born more selfish like a goblin. "You guys have an unused cauldron I could tinker with?"

"We should, yes. Let me go find one for you," Rahja said.

Reina asked Yuen to hunt a vicious beast and innocent beast for her. Their hearts were among the ingredients to turn a regular cauldron into an alchemical one. Once she cast a handful of magic crystals in, the boiling waters turned into an ever-shifting, oily rainbow liquid.

The philosopher's stone pulsed with life between her fingers, each time was like a heart beat getting stronger and begging her to use it for something else.

With the ingredients she had brought from the atelier, Reina brewed the usual recipe for a restoration potion. Sephalothane, anoragrathi secretions, and bark mulch were the primary ingredients. No semen additives this time. There would, however, be a philosopher's stone.

Reina pictured the cure in her mind, then cast the stone in. The rarest reagent known to witchkind and alchemists floated at the top for a few seconds before sinking into the alchemical waters. There was no outstanding event, no explosions or fanfares to be had, the philosopher's stone simply dissolved and became one with the mixture.

A weight lifted from Reina's shoulders to be rid of something so profound.

"What did you just make?" Rahja asked. Some of the tribal members had gathered around the cauldron to witness the brewing process. Even Yuen had taken interest, watching with trained eyes.

"This should be your cure," Reina replied.

The elven men lined up one by one to receive the brew in a wooden bowl to drink. Rahja was the last to receive his portion after ensuring his people had gotten their share.

"How do we know if it worked?" one elf asked.

"The only way we know how." Yuen walked up to the young elf and stuck her hand into his leather pants. She groped around for a bit, then smiled as everyone saw the hard bulge growing underneath.

The concoction had worked when it previously didn't. The difference being the philosopher's stone.

"Since their dicks are working again, I'm going to gather the women of my banner and bring 'em here. You guys take a head start without me," the bannerlord said, climbing onto Kilalua and taking off.

"Head start?" Reina repeated after her.

All around her, people went straight into the tents. The sounds of sex began immediately.

It only just occurred to Reina that there were more men than there were women, and thinking back on it, made sense why she had awoken in the morning with two from the opposite sex by her side. Males of Rahja's tribe outnumbered the females three to one.

Once all of the available women had been depleted, Reina was the only one left. Which meant…

She found herself surrounded by four elves around her age, leftovers from the grouping.

"Ah… I wanted to do it with Rahja…" Reina wept.

"I hope you will be okay with us," an elven boy said.

Although none of them were as stacked as the more matured men of the tribe, these boys were raring to go with their dicks working again. It wasn't as if she couldn't have fun with them. But four at once?

Could she even handle that many?

Reina faced the remaining tent that was left unoccupied, turning her back to them. She tugged on her robes to reveal a very wet pussy to invite them.

"If you boys are okay with me," she replied, blushing up to her pointed ears.

The four of them entered close behind. Their hot breaths tickled her skin. Reina disrobed and tossed her clothing across the tent, then got on her knees. The quickest of them ripped his pants right off.

Reina gulped as the first cock sprung up to her face. Three crowded around her, and she was soon surrounded by dicks and their masculine musk which made her head spin.

"I'll service this one first since he was so eager," she said, trying to stay sane.

Rolling her tongue around the tip and stimulating the glans caused it to throb ecstatically.

"Hahh… haamff… shllrrp… shllrrp…"

As her head bobbed up and down the penis, she was bombarded with compliments.

"Miss Reina, you're really good at this…"

"She's so pretty."

"I want to impregnate her so bad!"

"Are all city elves like Reina?"

Even though it didn't take a great deal of effort to suck dick, Reina was beginning to feel light-headed from hearing them talk about her. It made her weak in the knees, caused her nipples to get hard, and her pussy began to soak her thighs.

The other three poked her arms and breast with their dick for a piece of the action. She didn't blame them for getting impatient, but she could only do so much.

Fed up with their consistent prodding, she rubbed her hands wet with her pussy juices to give handjobs to the two at her side, leaving the fourth to make some bold moves. He went behind, a hard cock rubbed against her lower back and masculine hands groped her breasts.

The more her nipples were pinched and breasts kneaded, the wetter and more turned on Reina became. She sucked loudly on the penis before her, staring up at the boy with pleading eyes and urging him to ejaculate in her mouth.

"Shllrrrrp… hhaahh… mmmff… shhhlllrrrp…"

Reina quickened her pace. Just earlier they saw her as a respectable alchemist who saved their clan. Now she was nothing but a breeding sow and sexual outlet to them.

Three of them squirted hot cum, smearing her chest and face white with ejaculate. The dick in her mouth gushed into her throat. She kept her lips sealed around it until he stopped cumming.

Of course, she hadn't forgotten about the others and proceeded to perform a blowjob on them as well. As her excitement grew, so did the volume of her moans while sloppily sucking them to an orgasm.

The one behind her, unable to control his lust any longer, pressed his dick closer to her soaking entrance. Reina adjusted her hips, leaning forward and sticking out her ass to give him better ease of access. They dry humped each other— if it could still be called that— to lubricate his cock with her juices until he was ready to put it in.

"Wait… You're going in already— nnnggh?!" Reina lost her breath as the hard cock plunged into her. She let out a delightful sigh, arching her back from being jolted by the sudden penetration.

23