Chapter 17 – Reina’s Reward (Part 2)
1.9k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next few hours, Reina mated with the four elves until their dicks went limp like it was erectile dysfunction all over again. She held a striking advantage over them thanks to the centaur-infused stamina droughts, making her last significantly longer than usual.

"Oh, fuck me! Harder! Nnnghh— I'm cumming again…!" Reina rode the last one to another orgasm, feeling the hot cum gushing into her womb.

"I can't… no more…" he said, gasping for air and wiping the sweat from his face.

Reina laid down on him, rubbing her breasts against his chest and tongue-deep with a kiss. Figuring that enough was enough, she climbed off to let him rest with his brothers, who were actually Rahja's younger siblings.

It came as a surprise to Reina that in the middle of their impassioned gangbang, they spoke amongst themselves, thanking their older brother for letting them sleep with her.

This was a sexual conquest she could be proud of, even if they weren't Rahja. Cute, of-age boys who needed their virginities popped? Reina was more than eager to oblige.

Too bad they laid with her with the intention of impregnation. They would just have to settle with another woman to bear their offspring in the future.

Reina crawled over to her satchel at the corner of the tent which was spared from being stained with cum. She plucked from a small leather pouch the same pill she had previously forced Neeks to eat. Although conception was highly encouraged within Vessyra and their culture, the priestesses recognized the importance of birth control so as to not overpopulate.

The pill slid down her throat with a gulp of water. Thanks to this, she shouldn't become pregnant.

Speaking of which, Yuen should be back soon with her bannerkin to give the men of the tribe a second round.

"Any dicks not in use in this tent?" The bannerlord in question threw open the tent flap. Light poured in behind her, but Reina could tell by the silhouette's chiseled body it was Yuen.

"The party's over." Reina smirked and thumbed behind her to the sleeping males. "It'll be a while before they can get it up again."

"Eh… I was hoping to get some action in! But damn. You're quite the carnivore despite how you look," she said, coming into the tent and kicking the leg of one elf to see if he was awake.

"I'm still very much a citizen of Vessyra. For all you know, I've had some pretty crazy lays. Had a witch or two myself while studying alchemy in Grathir." Reina winked.

Yuen chuckled. She began to shed some of her heavier pieces of equipment, laying the bone spear flat on the ground, removing the wolf mantle, and pulling off the heavy leather boots. That left the bannerlord only half-naked since she kept her pants on thinking there would be no sex.

"Guess I'll wait it out. Maybe one of these guys'll wake up before I gotta leave," she said, cracking her neck and shutt her eyes.

In a way, Reina felt bad she ruined their chances to have sex with the Bannerlord Yuen. This elven huntress was pursued by every male bannerlord and had turned them all down. Who she wanted to fuck and fraternize with was completely up to her whims.

"What about your bannerkin?" Reina asked.

"My girls are getting porked right now. That hunk of a hunter Rahja's going to put some strong babies into my banner," she answered.

That explained why Rahja was missing. He promised to help Yuen ahead of time and was saving his stamina for later.

"That thing you found in the chimera… it was something important, wasn't it? Enough that you couldn't tell your old pal?" Yuen opened her one eye to judge Reina.

There was no use hiding it from a keen hunter's gaze.

Reina sat down across from Yuen, against a wooden post buried in the ground that supported the tent's structure.

"It was a philosopher's stone. A powerful alchemical reagent that transcends mortal concepts of what is possible. It's the reason why their dicks started working again when my potions previously didn't work," she answered.

"And it could be the reason for why the chimera became what it was?"

Reina nodded.

Only something like a philosopher's stone could have caused the hideous creature to mutate at such a rate. If what the witch said was true and more were lying around out there, who knew what else might come across it and turn into.

"What's the plan now?" Yuen asked. "Heading back to Vessyra?"

"Without the chimera prowling around, it should be safe enough for me to travel back to the city on my own. I got a cool little carriage project in the making, and a certain harpy's waiting for me back home," she said.

After getting fucked by all these cocks, Reina was falling into the mood of using her own. That harpy was probably pent up, too. Just the thought of burying her dick in Neeks' pussy…

"Maybe I'm getting tired, but Reina… is just me or are you packing…?" Yuen pointed to the space between Reina's thighs.

"Ah!" It came out subconsciously while she was thinking about having sex with Neeks.

Talk about self-control.

"You've got it wrong! This is, uh… damn… Yes, it's a dick," Reina admitted after being unable to find a good explanation to give.

The tall elf got to her feet and walked over to Reina with eyes fixed on the erect mast. She began to undo the strings on her pants.

"What are you doing?" Reina asked under the imposing shadow of a bannerlord.

"Yours is the only lively and standing thing here. We got some time before you leave. How about you and me get a round in?" Yuen licked her lips. The pants, loosened without the strings tightening their hold on her toned thighs, slid down to her ankles.

Reina, still sitting on the ground, stared up at a pair of breasts dangling above her head. They weren't as big as Neeks. Muscles might have shaped her upper torso, but the chest was still a sight to behold.

The bannerlord went to the side of the wooden post and put both hands on it, spreading her legs and sticking her ass out in invitation.

"I don't know about this. You should know my ejaculate is fertile. What if you get pregnant?" Reina asked, worried that her friend might not know what she was getting into.

Yuen shrugged, not an ounce of concern present on her face. "I'll just return to Vessyra with you and buy a contraceptive. Unless you have some yourself since you had fun with these four boys?"

As expected of the huntress. She was sharp.

Reina gulped. She stood up and went behind Yuen, who was glancing over her shoulder with eager anticipation. Seeing that Reina was too short, she spread her legs apart further to the side to lower herself.

"Nothing to be intimidated about. You get to screw my pussy. Do you have any idea how far bannerlords would go just to get a piece of me?" she asked.

With the erect dick in hand, Reina guided her member into Yuen's pussy. The bannerlord sucked in a quivering breath as it went in. They were both connected now. The hot, fleshy folds enveloped and massaged Reina's penis.

"Yuen, I'm about to explode just having it inside you…" Reina said.

"Wow… This dick is the real thing. I'm already feeling floaty," she replied, grinding her ass against Reina's hips.

Both of them indulged in their carnal desires. Reina thrusted slowly at first, but soon began to slam her cock into Yuen with increasing speed.

"Oh, gods— Reina… so rough! You're not even a male, but you sure know how to use that thing!" Yuen tossed her head back and cried with pleasure, nails digging into the wooden post.

In this position, Reina was reminded of how the elven boys had fucked her and decided to take a page out of their book. She reached forward to grope Yuen's breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Guuuh! Wait, not my nipples— nnhh… aaahhh!" Yuen spasmed, the reverberating tremors traveled down her body to her pussy.

"Every time I pinch your nipples, your pussy squeezes me even more…"

The vibrations gripped Reina's dick harder and sent waves of pleasure coursing across her skin. She ignored Yuen's pleas and played with her breasts even more, kneading them, tweaking the nipples, causing her to erupt in crazed moans.

"Okay, okay… keep playing with my nipples! I love it… so good! Haa… ahhh! I'm cumming! Reina… your cock is making me cum…!" she screamed.

Reina was also at her limit. Her rod throbbed and gushed out a load of cum. She pushed as deep into Yuen's pussy as she could. They dropped to the ground in ecstasy. Yuen still had one arm hooked around the post while Reina embraced her from behind, dick still twitching and buried inside.

When she pulled out, cum leaked from the fleshy pink opening.

"Yuen… you good?" Reina asked, crawling in front of her friend.

"Just… peachy… I didn't expect your dick to make me cum like that…" she said, catching her breath.

They glanced up and saw the elven boys awake, dick in hand and jerking it, no doubt were watching the two of them having sex.

"Up for some more?" Yuen asked, sitting up and letting the cum trickle out of her cunt.

"Two each?" Reina pointed to Yuen and herself.

"Fine by me, but you had four at once earlier so I'd like to get in on that," she said.

For the rest of the day, Yuen and Reina holed themselves within the tent, partaking in a lust-filled orgy. The boys took turns spit-roasting their partner of choice, enjoyed a double fellatio one by one, and even sat back to watch Reina fuck Yuen silly a second time.

By the end of it, the two were covered in cum, especially around her lips, breasts, and thighs. Yuen was lying face up, still convulsing from the orgasms, her beautiful cocoa skin stained white. Reina lied on top of her, just as messy and ruined. Stamina droughts and restoration potions had long run out. Their hips had given out and couldn't so much as stand anymore.

"Reina…" Yuen uttered her name, gagging on a mouthful of cum.

"Yeah…?" she responded weakly.

Yuen tried to move, but with Reina limp on top of her, neither of them were budging. "Don't think I can move an inch… What say we sleep it off and leave later?"

"No complaints here…" Reina gave a thumb's up.

 

25