Chapter 19 – A Succubus Visits
1.6k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina awoke to the sound of sucking and slurping. There was a pleasurable feeling in her lower body, a sensation that made her hips instinctively push upwards to experience more of. The bed sheet that covered her was rising and falling in a rhythmic fashion. She tossed the covers away to find Neeks, her long tongue coiled along the length, bobbing up and down on Reina's erect member.

"Don't mind me. Just taking care of your stiff little buddy first thing in the morning," she said, lathering my inner thighs wet with saliva.

"Mm… Neeks, that feels really good…" Reina reached down to stroke her friend's cheek, who leaned into the touch and stared back with an erotic gaze. 

She had little say in whether or not her penis appeared during sleep. It was much easier to manage while conscious and in full control of her mental faculties. When she went to sleep, it became a flip of a coin. If Neeks was around, Reina could expect sexual hijinks to happen. Be it a blowjob or cunnilingus, that horny bat was always in the mood.

While Neeks' hot tongue and lips sucked lovingly on the meat pole, she used her fingers to rub the clitoris underneath it and stimulated Reina to another level of pleasure.

"I'm getting close… Keep sucking Neeks… down to the shaft, please… Push your fingers deeper inside me…" Reina begged. Not one to waste a chance to feel even better, she began to tweak her own nipples and saw stars as an orgasm neared.

Encouraged by Reina's pleas, Neeks tightened her tongue's grip. Using the saliva as lubricant enabled her to faster pump the throbbing dick like an udder. Soon, the atelier was filled with the wet swishing sounds of Neeks' intense fellatio.

"Oh, gods— I'm cumming, Neeks! I'm cumming!" Reina grabbed Neeks by the ears and shoved her dick down her friend's throat. Wave after wave of cum spurted out only to be happily swallowed by the harpy.

Neeks climbed back up to lay beside Reina. They embraced each other, snuggling their naked bodies, and locking lips in a tongue-tied kiss. Reina could care less that she was tasting her own cum. Having her tongue sucked on and savoring Neeks' taste was more than she could ask for.

After they had enough of dry humping and cuddling, both got out of bed to begin their morning.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Neeks asked.

"I got a couple of people who made special requests coming into the atelier towards noon. Get this. One of them is a succubus. A real demon!" Reina explained with glee.

Demons didn't belong in their world. The name was used to describe a collective of malefic races that served evil gods from another plane. In the Second Crimson Wars, a large number of demons had entered this world to subjugate it and a great many still remained despite their overwhelming loss.

The hero witches who fought to end the war subjugated some of these demons to their side, and with their help, turned the tides against their kin.

Several of those demons were given special permission to live amongst the populace. Fewer still could freely roam without supervision. For a succubus of all things to visit the atelier was both exciting and intriguing.

Reina wondered if whoever the succubus was would be willing to give some saliva and fluids from her vagina.

"What about you, Neeks?" she asked just as the harpy munched into a fresh peach. The initial bite sent juices squirting and dripping down to her chin. Reina retrieved a handkerchief to wipe her friend's poor-mannered habit.

The harpy smiled and took another messy bite.

 "Really…?" Reina sighed.

Instead of swallowing, Neeks chewed a few times and sealed her lips over Reina's. The incredibly sweet peach mush filled her mouth along with a long tongue.

"Uweh… As tasty as that was… I'm not into being fed that way…"

"Actually, I'll be the one gone this time around. Maybe for as long as two weeks," she said, wiping her mouth with the bottom of her wrist and licking the remains.

"What? Where are you headed that'll take up that much time?" Reina asked, growing worried for her friend.

Neeks thumbed northward behind herself.

"Parthun," she answered, the monotonous tone was evidence of her lack of interest in the journey. "A call to arms has been made to battle-ready flightbornes to make their way to Parthun. Apparently a big bad dragon's terrorizing the countryside."

Reina reached out to Neeks' hand reflexively, holding so tightly that the harpy winced and was taken back. She was afraid to let her go.

Of all things, a dragon?

"Will you be alright?" she asked.

"Hehe. It makes me really happy that you worry about me. Don't worry! My mom and dad won't let me fight a dragon even if I wanted to. I'm just helping with evacuation efforts while capable hunters battle the dragon," Neeks explained.

Relief came to Reina all at once and made her lightheaded. When Neeks returned the gesture by squeezing her hand, she snapped back to her senses. They walked hand in hand to the door, but Reina was hesitant to let her go.

"Wait one sec," Reina said. She returned inside to gather a large batch of useful potions and elixirs into a spare alchemy belt. "Take care of yourself, and don't be reckless!"

Neeks fastened the belt to her waist, then leaned down and puckered her lips. "I might be a lot more careful if you give me a reason to come back."

"I'm beginning to think I spoil you too much." She chuckled, then cupped Neeks by her cheeks and kissed her deeply.

Happy with her parting gift, the harpy took a running start and flew off.

Two weeks was going to be a long time, much longer than when Reina was gone.

A thick, slimy vine suddenly came to rest on her shoulder.

"Looks like it will just be you and me," Perrwyn said from inside.

Reina rolled her eyes and brushed the vine off. "Don't forget you're living under my roof."

Noon was fast approaching. Reina spent most of the morning mopping the floor and reorganizing shelves. The succubus should have arrived by now. Did demons run late? It wasn't like she knew one to know how they were like.

She was about to leave and check on Rodelle's construction of her carriage until the doorbell chimed.

"Wel—"

The sight of the succubus flying into the atelier and landing on the doormat stole her breath away. She had horns on her head and a tail with a spade-shaped tip. Her skin was as pale-blue as an aquamarine gem, short and curly black hair that partially obscured her left eye, and each step was made in confident struts of someone who knew how attractive they were.

Her clothing was just as erotic as her physical appearance. The black lace corset made her already obscenely large breasts even larger, a black thong struggled to keep her ass from bouncing, and tight black leggings above the knee lightly pinched her thick thighs.

Reina was captivated by the otherworldly beauty. It was her first time laying eyes on a demon, and she was a succubus at that. A powerful urge to have sex with her pricked at the back of Reina's mind.

"I'm looking for the alchemist of this establishment. This is the right place, yes?" the succubus asked, coming right up to the counter.

"Er— Yes! You're speaking to her. Reina Highbranch, journeyman alchemist at your service. How may I help you?" she replied.

"Xana, a pleasure to meet you. By your enthralled reaction, you already know what I am. I'll cut to the point—  I am in need of something to suppress my innate magic that attracts people wishing to lay with me," Xana explained.

Something to suppress her magic?

"I'm guessing being a succubus in this world means you've gained a lot of suitors and find that troublesome?" Reina asked, amused by the demon's predicament.

Xana nodded to reinforce the point. "It is as you presumed. In the nether realms, my kind are greater demons that can simply order those lesser than us away. Here, however… your people are rather insatiable. While I personally like being lusted after, it has caused difficulties in interpersonal relationships."

Witches with expertise in imbuing magic and enchantments into items might be Xana's best bet. Headmistress of the Witch's Academy, Parabelle Ivethrow, could easily create a trinket to resolve the succubus' problem. Unfortunately, she was a very busy woman.

Reina pulled down a musty tome which detailed what little it knew about demons, compiled over centuries by witches of old brave enough to deal with them. The succubus patron leaned closer to look, planting her breasts on the counter in the process and making it hard for Reina not to stare.

"Hehe. You may stare all you'd like, dear." Xana winked with her right eye that wasn't covered by hair, pressing both elbows together to make her chest look larger. "I'm sure you will learn more from asking me than reading from age-old tattered parchments."

The succubus was right, no doubt. Reina cleared her throat and awkwardly returned the book to its place on the shelf.

"In that case, before I can figure out a way to concoct a brew that might help, I need to know the nature of how your attraction works," Reina said, taking Xana up on the offer to learn more.

"There is magic in our scent," the succubus began. "It weakens one's resolve to resist, much like how wine makes daring decisions seem not so foolish. In my mouth as well, a single drop of saliva is enough to put you into pure, wanton bliss."

Reina swallowed so hard, the succubus must have heard it. Her curiosity was getting the best of her reasoning. She wanted to try having sex with a succubus herself— for alchemy, of course.

Now, however, wasn't the right time. Xana came to her in need, and she should answer in kind.

What the succubus had told her was vital information. If magic really did exist in her scent and bodily fluids, then it stood to reason that sweat was just the same. Anti-magic serum could resolve her problem temporarily, but also render her unable to cast spells or do anything that required magic.

There might be a way to reverse engineer succubi body fluids through alchemy to stop it from emitting magic. This was a good opportunity to ask for her saliva and vaginal secretion to experiment with.

"Alright. I think I can make something that's a temporary effect but with a long duration. First, I'll need some body fluids from you," Reina explained.

The succubus flew slightly into the air and took a seat on Reina's side of the counter. She pulled her thong off, revealing a wet pink slit between her pale blue thighs.

"Very well, but you will have to help me collect it." She smiled impishly.

19