Chapter 20 – A Succubus’ Dilemma
1.5k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing Reina felt was the pressure between her legs, of the penis stretching the fabric of her robes as it got hard. It seemed the morning blowjob from Neeks wasn't enough. The longer she was in the presence of Xana, a succubus whose entire existence revolved around sexual pleasure, the less she could resist that temptation.

Xana sat on top of the counter with her legs apart and fingers spreading the lips of her pussy.

With a vial in hand, Reina knelt down between Xana's legs. The pink flesh inside was glistening wet, but not enough to be collected.

"Erm… Can I ask you to…" Reina cleared her throat before continuing. "Stimulate yourself for me?"

The corner of Xana's lips curved into a seductive smile. Her eyes gleamed with wicked intent and narrowed into slits.

"These fingers of mine just won't do it for me anymore. Perhaps you may be able to give me a hand?" she asked.

Reina had a hunch it would come to this. Now she understood why the succubus was having a hard time forming interpersonal relationships.

They always ended with sex.

Although Reina wasn't any better as of late. Especially regarding her more recent escapades since becoming a full-fledged alchemist.

Using Perrwyn was an option. She appeared to still be asleep, but it wouldn't be hard to awaken her. On the other hand, how often did a succubus drop by?

"I'll use my fingers then," Reina mumbled, eyes drawn to Xana's pussy. She held the glass vial underneath and began to rub the succubus' clitoris. It quickly became engorged, swelling a little in size.

"Ahh…" Xana sighed blissfully. "Go on. Don't stop now."

Reina lubricated two fingers with Xana's juices and continued to tease the tiny nub. From above, the succubus started to enjoy herself. She tugged down her corset and squeezed her breasts. 

The stimulation was working. Reina couldn't believe she was masturbating a succubus. Of all the things on her to-do list, this wasn't on it.

However, all this had managed to wring out was a single drop that would dry up if the vial was left uncapped. If she was to perform an adequate number of experiments, a larger quantity of fluids was required.

"Xana, is it alright if I lick you?" Reina asked, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh, it would be my pleasure. You may indeed," she said.

Reina took the invitation to drag her tongue along the lips of Xana's pussy, then made slow circles around her clit.

"Mmmm!" Xana uttered a high-pitched moan. She bit down on her index finger, then glanced down at Reina with a smile. "Naughty alchemist, aren't you?"

Coming from a succubus whose kind were skilled in all manner of sexual activity, this was quite the boost to Reina's self-esteem. Her tongue might not be as long or stretchy as Neeks, but she wasn't an inexperienced woman.

Seeing that Xana was enjoying herself, Reina seized the opportunity to eat her out. She stroked the succubus' inner thighs and teased her pussy with cunnilingus. Climax neared when Reina pushed her tongue into the soaking cunt and pistoned into it like an erect cock would. A surprising sweetness filled her taste buds, like honey lathering her mouth.

"Haahh… Mmm! You really know how to use that tongue, it's… good, yes… more— oh, more! Deeper! Oh, yes!" Xana cried in ecstasy as her body shuddered from an orgasm.

Reina pulled away and wiped her mouth. She positioned the vial underneath the succubus' pussy to catch the leaking juices, filling it only a fourth of the way. It still wasn't enough. More was needed to properly conduct the experiments.

"Maybe we'll set aside succubus pussy-juice for now." She capped the vial and placed it on a rack, then labeled it so as to not forget what it was later. "Let's collect something more plentiful. Like your saliva— mmrph?!"

The vial slipped from Reina's hand and rolled underneath a bookshelf. She found herself pinned to the wall by Xana, their lips locked together in an embrace. The succubus' tongue invaded Reina's mouth, exploring the gums and teeth until it found her tongue.

There was no passion in it like with Neeks. With a succubus, only unadulterated lust.

Reina struggled at first, but slowly began to lose the will to resist. Her shoulders slackened, tension left her body, and the two of them began to hump each other through their clothes.

"Mmm… shhllrrp… mmmh…"

Their lips smacked together, letting drool dripped down to Xana's uncovered breasts. It was then that Reina felt a strange sensation running up her leg— the succubus' tail. The tip brushed against her inner thigh and slipped through the leg opening, worming its way to her pussy.

"Wait," Reina pleaded helplessly. "I'm— eeek!"

The tail, moistened by Reina's own juices, penetrated her pussy. Though it didn't have the same girth as a penis, she still felt full from the appendage scrapping her inside. As it moved in and out of her, the pleasure began to build whether she wanted it to or not.

"We're… supposed to be getting your fluids, aren't we?" she asked between panting breaths.

"Shhh… We can save that for later." The succubus pressed her lips to Reina's again, silencing her protests.

Wet sounds from her pussy being fucked by a tail, from sucking on each other's tongues, Reina became inclined to reciprocate. The succubus jerked with surprise. She looked down to see Reina's erect penis, the erect outline visible against her stomach underneath the alchemy robes.

"Now what a surprise we have here," Xana said, licking her lips.

"Uh. It's not what you think…" Reina averted her gaze.

The succubus stroked Reina's penis with the palm of her hand. Even though she protested, it was yearning to be touched.

"Shall we?" she asked.

Without answering, the two of them made out again, chaotically making their way up the loft to Reina's bed. All the while, they ripped the clothing off each other until they were both naked. Reina fell onto her back, and the succubus climbed on top straddling her waist.

"It's too bad my sister isn't here," Xana remarked, positioning her pussy on top of the throbbing rod. "I would have loved to double-team you."

Before Reina could utter a word, the succubus sat down on her cock. Both of them trembled intensely. Her member was buried into Xana's pussy down to the base. She was having sex with a succubus at last. The fleshy walls massaged and squeezed like they were teasing hands, ready to milk Reina of every last drop of cum.

"So hot… wow— it's like your pussy has a mind of its own," Reina said, eyes fluttering from the incredible pleasure enveloping her penis.

"Maybe it does… Ahh! I love this cock already. You want those fluids, don't you? Work for it. Make me cum and scream with pleasure," she urged, riding her in the cowgirl position.

The sound of their hips clapping together grew louder as Xana bounced more vigorously. Reina thought her dick was melting. It might as well have been, that was how hot and slippery Xana's pussy was.

As they neared climax, another pressure knocked at the front door between Reina's legs. A tail snaked up her legs to the entrance of her pussy. She jolted as it pierced into her a second time, relentlessly penetrating her as if it was a dick.

Now both of them were fucking each other in a lustful embrace.

"More… More! What a wonderful piece of meat! Not quite as large, but it reminds me of Goddess Vessyra and a rather busty witch… mmh…" Xana's moans came out more erotic, especially with her voluminous breasts swaying as she moved.

"Nngh… I'm getting close!" Reina was  losing herself to the pleasure of being fucked in the pussy and having her cock ridden. "Should I… pull out?"

"No! Empty it all inside me! It's fine; I won't get pregnant unless I wish to. Pour it all into me to your heart's content!" she begged.

Unable to hold back any longer from the overwhelming pleasure, Reina buried her cock as deep as she could into Xana's pussy.

"I'm cumming…" Reina bit down on her lips.

"Me, too! Give it all to me— aahhh!"

Reina dick throbbed with such intensity that it spurted a massive load into the succubus' womb just as she wished. Their screams of pleasure filled the atelier, and they could have sworn someone had come through the door from the chiming bells but had left just as quickly.

They laid in bed side by side, catching their breaths after their lustful romp. Reina stared up at the ceiling and sighed.

"Well… we exchanged fluids alright… Just not in the way I intended…" she said.

"You can't tell me this wasn't the outcome you were hoping for," the succubus replied coquettishly.

23