Chapter 26 – A Wet & Slippery Problem
1.5k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Reina and Gale were lifted into the air, the distressed Aquessia was trying desperately to control her own body. The philosopher's stone in her chest had become several times brighter. Reina wondered when she had miscalculated. It must not have been depleted after all.

But could such things be dormant like that?

While searching her mind for an answer, the watery appendages thickened to a jelly-like state. Unable to resist their strength without another elixir to boost herself, the tentacles wrenched open her legs and slipped in through her clothing.

Even High Priestess Gale, for all her fitness and martial training, was helpless against a foe made of water. If she broke free from a tendril, it would reform immediately.

It's like dealing with Perrwyn all over again, Reina thought.

"I don't know what to do! Should I call for help?" Aquessia asked.

"Mmm! Mmmrrpphh— gurrrgglll…!" Reina tried to respond, but in doing so got a mouthful of water instead. She was forced to breathe through her nose as the strange sensation between her lips took shape into a penis.

"Okay, okay. M-Maybe if I calm down and focus…" The undine shut her eyes.

A cluster of water tentacles rose from the pool to strip  Reina and Gale of their clothes. The high priestess was no longer amused, and stared past Aquessia to the tree.

"Mmmrrpph. Mrrhhh! Mmpphhh!"

It sounded like she was trying to speak to someone.

A bright, pink light coiled up the tree in the middle of the pool. It stopped on a branch mid-way up and began to dim until its true form revealed itself.

The creature was a fairy. She sat with one leg over the other, watching them with a bemused smile. Long pink hair draped down her butt which also served to cover a clothless body. A pair of wings with an intricate pattern like that of a butterfly beat slowly behind her.

Reina recognized it as a forest nymph, but that was a much broader classification. She was too humanoid to be a dryad and too big to be a fairy. Perhaps a sprite like the undine?

"Mmmm? Sorry, I don't speak mmmish! Hihihihih!" The sprite's giggle was high-pitched and not easy on the ears. "It seems you have found yourself in quite the bind! Oh, what're we going to do?"

Gale and Reina rolled their eyes in unison.

"Hm, hm, hm? Tough crowd, eh. Maybe you're more a fan of dry humor instead?" 

The two of them sighed bubbles out of the watery tentacle in their mouths.

Reina threw Gale a look, wondering if the one before them was Vixie. As though reading her mind, the priestess nodded to confirm her suspicions.

Vixie. A forest nymph is as strong as the worship they received and the age of their guardian tree. For her to have spawned here must mean she was extraordinarily powerful.

Then why in the nether hells was she throwing around bad puns?

"Uhm... Are you here to help?" Aquessia asked the fae creature.

"Well, I can. But I don't wanna, 'cause I'm liking where this is going," she answered, swaying from side to side on her perch.

No matter how much Gale glared at their so-called protector, it didn't seem Vixie was content being a watcher instead.

Reina jerked as a watery tentacle stroked her clit. The sensation was strange. Whenever she rubbed it before, her fingers started off dry and slowly became wet. This feeling was wet from the start. While fingers had a certain length and needed a repetitive motion, her clit was completely bathed in stimulating currents.

She reflexively threw her head back from the pleasure, but couldn't moan due to the water dick in her mouth. More emerged from the shallow pool to assault her. A small whirlpool formed on each of her breasts, creating a sucking motion that electrified her senses. Dozens of strand-like tendrils brushed skin around her inner thighs and made her writhe against the restraints.

"Mmmh… mmmmmh…" Gale's muffled protests soon turned into ones of pleasured moans.

Her breasts bounced gently while toyed with. More than that, her nipples were clearly erect. High priestesses indulged in sex more than any of their junior disciples after all. She was  beginning to enjoy this unfortunate event.

Vixie watched from above, her own legs spread and fingering herself. That good-for-nothing was up there masturbating to the sight of them. She bit down on her lower lip and squeezed her breasts with a free hand.

"I can't help it… I'm starting to feel strange, in a good way…" Aquessia said as both hands learned to touch herself.

Completely soaked and restrained by the whims of the undine's uncontrollable powers, Reina surrendered her body to whatever might come.

And came it did.

The watery appendage rubbing her clit split into two, shaping the new one into penis. It began to push into her pussy. She couldn't believe how real it felt. Water could take any shape after all, and these have shown to become solid if it wanted to.

Aquessia began to move her hips in the thrusting motion. "I… kind of like how this feels…"

Reina was surprised to see the appendage in her pussy move to the undine's pace. A thin layer of water encased her entire body up to the collar bones

"MMMRPH?!" She tensed up to the intense vibration that was coming from the water on her.

This was incredible. Reina had never experienced anything like this before. It was as though every part of her body had become an erogenous zone. Before she realized it, her dick had materialized. The living water covered it, too, stimulating her like no blowjob or pussy could.

Reina convulsed as the orgasm made her mind flash white. She was dropped into the pool of water, her impact softened by Aquessia's waves.

The high priestess also fell. Reina went to pull her onto dry land. She gulped at her voluptuous, naked body. When Gale opened her eyes, dazed from the fucking she had just received, she reached up to brush Reina's cheek with the back of her hand.

"Ceris… Have you come to lay with me?" Gale asked, then pulled Reina in by the back of her head for a kiss.

Unsure whether she was in the clear to reciprocate, Reina simply let it happen. Gale's invading tongue pushed past their lips, and they were soon trading more than just a kiss. Despite the appearance of a strong warrior, greater than that of Yuen, she was surprisingly bashful. It wasn't until she came to her senses did it— at least in Reina's mind— come to an end too soon.

Gale pushed Reina away by the shoulders. "I apologize! The color of your eyes reminded me of Ceris. I hope I didn't overstep!"

"N-No… not at all…" Reina turned away, blushing up to her ears and touching her lips. She noticed a distinct glint in the pool.

Aquessia was lying on her back, swaying to the ripples of the water. She had separated from the philosopher's stone, which was now glowing a bright red. All the watery tentacles had returned to the pool.

"What exactly happened?" Gale asked.

"I'm not sure." Reina waded into the waters and picked up the philosopher's stone. It beat like a minotaur's heart, pulsing as though gallons of blood were pumped through the crystalline organ. As she was about to put it away, her hand brushed against bare skin instead.

Reina and Gale were still very much naked.

"That's a very fascinating gem you got there." Vixie flew down and circled them, creating even more ripples in the water. "It was probably using the undine as a vessel to drain the latent magic in you and around the pool."

"I have some very choice words for you later, Vixie." The high priestess folded her arms and glared.

Vixie stuck her tongue out, transformed into a ball of light, and flew off.

The mysteries behind the philosopher's stones were as murky as Lake Hosal. Vixie seemed to have an idea how this one was working. Instead of giving it to the witch, it might be best to send it back to Grathir.

They were lucky that it didn't end up in a potentially malevolent creature. On the off chance that it did, there would be no telling the destruction that it could cause.

"If that is the extent of Aquessia's loss of control, I think we will have nothing to worry about. Some of the priestesses might even take a liking to her. For now, how would you like to stay the night? It would not befit my status of High Priestess if I didn't thank you for your service to us?" Gale, still naked, hair damp with water, and cocoa complexion glistening from being wet, extended an inviting hand to Reina.

She swallowed her invitation as the penis between her legs became erect again. "I-I would love to."

17