Chapter 1: I made it as a joke, but it went out of control so quickly
44 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a beautiful morning, everyone got up and did their work, and it was the same for Marie.  Her work was hard and she wished she was dead by the end of each day, but it was important, so there was really nothing she could do about it, but drink her sorrows away in the evenings.

Indeed, for she had fallen in love with a scoundrel man back when she was young and innocent. Now that she has been married for over 5 years, all she could do was to satisfy his dorito addiction. Thinking about it, she decided to stop by a dorito factory on the way back.

As she thought about, she didn't notice the traffic lights turned red, and a truck swiftly took her life.

Well, that was quite unlucky for her, but it wasn’t the end of the story.

She got reincarnated, of course. Not in another world, but on Earth as a... cyborg baby. So superior where the nano-mechanites and bio-synth neuronets installed within Marie that she grew into a full-grown cyborg replicant within the span of seven years--an overweight male(appearance forty) who rode upon a mobility scooter through the streets of Bangkok, and she had one mission: to conquer planet Earth.

Naturally, the first step in conquering is having minions so she decided to enslave all the monkeys in the nearby forest. The first step would be to free the banana republic from space nazis.

Just as she walked a few steps, she already saw the AK47. She reloaded it, and found that the 4 round cartridge still had 57 rounds left.

She encountered some space commies, oh no! Whatever shall she do? So she shot herself in the head with all 57 rounds, it is all futile anyways, we'll lose anyways, why should I let myself be killed by the enemies, she thought before committing the dastardly act.

All the bullets bounce off, plot armor happened. Unfortunately, plot armor didn't last long as the next moment, the space commies shot a laser beam which erased the entire world.

Such was the terrible end of Marie, but Earth's humanity still had a future: a baby, wrapped in a red Cape with a large yellow "S" on it, inside a space capsule, floating through the space in a cryogenic sleep. The S which stood for Space Exploration was a spaceflight project designed to leave the Solar System, explore other stars and planets, and eventually arrive at the nearby star Alpha Centauri.

Accelerating through the turbulent space as it activated the dimension warping gate, seeking the old and ancient other universe. However, while traveling through the vast expanse of space. A lingering creepy feeling made the baby's hair stand up.

Apparently, the vessel that she was being carried in was starting to assimilate itself with the baby. Cables started to ensnare the poor child as it kept plugging itself into her, which caused the ship itself to transform. Great assorted mechanisms were being jot out, which turned into machine like limbs, the windowed capsule turned into a helmet, and from the distance, a star twinkled. But it wasn't just as star, it was the after burner of another ship that opened up holes where the prongs from the other mechanisms could fit.

When all was assembled, a new hero arose: Space Mecha S!

Space Mecha S had one weakness: Doritos.

0