Chapter 10 New Location Sign In Mission
542 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 84 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 18 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

Good Fortune Rising Dragon Art: High Level Heaven Class Body Refining Method. The Heavens are not fair and treats everything cruelly. This Body Refining Method comes from the Barbarian Clans of the Ancient Era, using all of existence, they forged the strongest bodies to reach the highest of Realms. This Body Refining Method is comparable to a Low Level Immortal Class Dou Qi Skill and Qi Method. With a fist, one can shatter the sky and with a kick, sunder the earth. This Body Refining Method forges a body that is comparable to a True Dragon.

"Hahaha!"

Hun Han laughed a few times, the Location Sign In Mission did not disappoint him, he had obtained a High-Level Heaven Class Body Refining Method!

As a reincarnator, Hun Han knows that in the Ancient Era, humans were also a part of the savage cycle of nature, at that time, people would live and dance with death every day as they fought with beasts. To survive, humans fought hand-to-hand with Magic Beasts, and the humans’ capital for doing so was their bodies. Humans in the Ancient Era had powerful bodies and would drink blood and eat raw animal flesh, they would eat and swallow Magic Cores for breakfast, unlike the Current Era where people are afraid of eating a single Magic Core, fearing that it would cause their Qi to reverse and their bodies to implode.

The humans’ Cultivation of their bodies lasted until they discovered Dou Qi Cultivation, humans then began to absorb and utilise Dou Qi to create and cast powerful, destructive attacks.

Since humans found Dou Qi Cultivation much easier than Physique Cultivation, most abandoned Body Refining Methods, thus over time, the number of experts with strong bodies fell one by one. Creating the Current Era where people are aware of Dou Qi and Soul Cultivation, yet few remember the glorious Physique Cultivation. There are Cultivators out there though, who have the Blood Attribute and unconsciously use it to have slightly stronger bodies, such as Wu Hao of Jia Nan Academy, yet none fully explore and understand it.

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has issued a new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In at the Exploding Heavens’ Faction Temple in the Black-Corner Region!"

"Exploding Heavens Faction?"

(T/N: This is a Reference to the Exploding Heavens Faction that appears in the Novel: Ultimate Scheming System)

Hun Han was stunned. He thought he was mistaken when he heard the words ‘Exploding Heavens Faction’.

There are people in the Dou Qi Continent who have named their sect as ‘Explosive Heaven Faction’?

What?! Who named it? It is such a domineering and awesome name!

Hun Han knew the Plot of the Novel ‘Battle Through The Heavens’, yet he had never heard of such a power, this left him curious for quite a while.

"Ding Dong!"

"Does the Host accept the new Location Sign In Mission?"

"Accept the Mission!"

Hun Han responded without hesitation. Signing In at a place in the Black-Corner Region would be easier than Signing In at a place like the Hun Clan’s Book Collection Pavilion.

"Ding Dong!"

"The Host successfully accepted the new Location Sign In Mission, please Sign In at the Exploding Heavens Faction’s Temple in the Black-Corner Region!"

The first time he completed a Location Sign In Mission, he obtained a Saint Grade Bloodline that surpassed a Dou Di Bloodline, suggesting that he would be able to rise to a Realm greater than Dou Di.

(T/N: PLEASE READ!
A Grade 10 Complete Dou Di Bloodline is equivalent to a Spirit Level Heavenly Sovereign in The Great Ruler (Sequel of Wu Don Qian Kun/Martial Universe and Battle Through The Heavens), the Peak of the Heavenly Sovereign Realm is called Saint Level Heavenly Sovereign, perhaps Hun Han’s Bloodline means that he will certainly reach and will have a smoother path to becoming a Saint Level Heavenly Sovereign than others (Saint Level Heavenly Sovereign is the Peak Power in The Great Ruler, only beneath the Ranker and Great Ruler Realms, that should give you an idea of how powerful his Bloodline is)

For his second Location Sign In Mission, Hun Han obtained the Ancient, Lost, High Level Heaven Class Body Refining Method that is equivalent to a Low Level Immortal Class Qi Method, Good Fortune Rising Dragon Art.

What kind of reward will he obtain when he completes the third Location Sign In Mission?!

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, the Timed Location Sign in has been completed, would you like to Sign In?"

"Sign In!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Hose has completed the Timed Sign In, and obtained the item: Box of Foundation Building Lollipops!"

"Ugh!"

Hun Han clicked his tongue secretly, he had already Timed Signed In once before and obtained this, this is his third Timed Signing In and he still obtained this Item.

Hun Han's Sign In System has three functions: Timed Sign In, Character Sign In, and Location Sign In. Among them, the Timed Sign In’s rewards is the lowest, the Characters Sign In is the most mysterious and the Location Sign In’s rewards are the most precious.

However, even the lowest-level reward he obtained, if it is found, would attract people’s greed and ill intentions. After all, just by licking a sweet, a person could become a Dou Zhe, who would not want to steal it?!

After Hun Han checked, he saw that Timed Sign In’s can give repeat rewards and that the next Timed Sign In is 24 hours away.

Hun Han took out a Foundation Building Lollipop and began to lick it. The sweet energy satisfied his taste buds, excited his nerves, and penetrated his blood before finally nourishing his internal organs and physique.

"Now, which Pavilion should I go to?" After stepping into the Book Collection Pavilion of the Hun Clan, Hun Han entered the Main Hall. The Main Hall occupies an area over 300 square meters and has 9 Passages that lead to the different Attributed Pavilions.

The door frame of each Passageway has a different colour. The Red Frame represents the Fire Attribute, the Blue Frame represents the Water Attribute and the Ice Attribute, the Cyan Frame represents the Wind Attribute, the Yellow Frame is the Earth Attribute, the Black Frame is the Dark Attribute, and the Silver Frame is the Thunder Attribute...there are 9 different colours, one for each of the different Attributes.

Hun Han has the All-Rounder Talent, meaning he has every single Attribute and therefore qualified to enter any of the Pavilions, however, according to the rules, he can only take one Item.

Being at a crossroads, Hun Han felt entangled, which should he choose?

The Fire Attribute is good, after all, this plane has Heavenly Flames, and there is a lot of room for growth.

The Thunder Attribute is also good, Thunder Attributed Dou Qi deals the strongest damage among all Dou Qi Attributes.

Wind Attribute is helpful as well, it can make him unpredictable and be like a ghost and difficult to capture. It is excellent for Movement and Escaping Techniques.

...

Hun Han however has the All-Rounder Attribute Talent, and according to the Grand Elder, he should specialise in one Attribute, yet each Attribute has its own charms and advantages, leaving Hun Han confused as to which one he should pick.

He felt like there are 9 stunning beautifies before him, each with different, yet tempting merits and styles, he can play with and be with all of them but can only pick one!

"Forget it, I will let God decide for me!"

Hun Han felt he could not choose, thus he simply closed his eyes, stretched out his fingers, and went in circles, while muttering something: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Climb The Mountain To Catch The Tiger, Since I Cannot Catch The Tiger As The Tiger Is Not Home, I Caught A Squirrel, How Many Squirrels Did I Catch? Let Me Count, Count Them Forward, Count Them Backward, 1,2,3,4,5. I choose you!"

(T/N: The above is a nursery rhyme, it is equivalent to the West’s ‘Innie Minie Monie Moe, Catch The Tiger By Its Toe, If It Hollers Let It Go, Innie Minie Monie Moe)

Hun Han opened his eyes and found that he was pointing to the Blood Attribute Passage.

"Blood Attribute?"

Hun Han was taken aback. Just now, he Signed In and obtained the High Level Heaven Class Body Refining Method. Now, he is going to choose another Blood Attribute Dou Qi Cultivation Method, would this not be redundant and a waste?

The Blood Attributed Dou Qi is a product of Body Refining Methods being used with Dou Qi Refining Methods and comes from the Ancient Era, they can be regarded as a crossover of the two Schools of Cultivation. Hun Han thought that since he already has a High Level Heaven Class Body Refining Method that would not only strengthen his Physique but also provide him with Blood Attributed Dou Qi, then there would be no need to Cultivate a Blood Attribute Dou Qi Method.

"No, this does not count, again!"

Hun Han closed his eyes again, stretched out his fingers, turned around in circles, and muttered the rhyme again: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Climb The Mountain To Catch The Tiger, Since Cannot Catch The Tiger As The Tiger Is Not Home, I Caught A Squirrel, How Many Squirrels Did I Catch? Let Me Count, Count Them Forward, Count Them Backward, 1,2,3,4,5. I choose you!"

"What, why is it this again!" Hun Han was dumbfounded as he found that he was once again pointing at the Blood Attribute Passage.

"Forget it, since God wants me to choose you, then I choose you!"

(T/N: Who else imagines Ash from Pokémon when Hun Han says ‘I choose you!’?)

Hun Han made up his mind and stepped into the Blood Attribute Passage.

9