Chapter 19 I Have Never Seen Such A Physique Before
550 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 87 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 21 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

"What?"

The Scarred bandit was stunned briefly, he then mocked: "What, you want to save her?"

Hun Han smiled and said, "Yes, that's right. I want to save her!”

"Hahahahaha!" Hearing his reply, the scarred bandit burst into laughter, as if he had heard the funniest joke in the world. He ridiculed: "You want to save her? Hahaha, you are really funny."

Hun Han stared at Scarred bandit, after a while, he asked faintly: "Why do you think it is funny?"

The scarred bandit glanced at Hun Han and became slightly angry. As a bandit, let alone children, even if adults see them, they all become frightened. But the child in front of him was calm. This caused him to think that the child may have an extraordinary identity, or that he has some backup in the bushes, waiting for him to let his guard down!

Subconsciously, he looked around and gestured at two of his men. The two nodded slightly and entered the bushes.

The Scarred bandit asked mockingly: "Just you?"

Hun Han glanced at the two bandits who entered the bushes before he nodded and said: "Yes, just me. I do not need other people to save her. You do not need to send someone to the bushes to check this!"

After a while, the two bandits who entered the bushes returned and shook their heads at their leader.

Because of this, the scarred bandit re-examined Hun Han, he then ordered: "Ma Zi, go, kill him!"

"Okay, Big Brother!"

From behind the Scarred bandit, a young man with a pockmarked face walked out.

The young man's fists were wrapped in cloth. It was obvious that he had practised fist arts and that he was a Cultivator. He approached Hun Han and said mockingly: "Boy, in your next life, you should learn who you can offend and who you cannot! I hope you learnt that those stories of the hero saving the damsel in distress is not real! Do not worry, I will make sure you have a good and happy end!"

After speaking, his fists glowed with yellow light.

Huang Class Middle Level Dou Skill·Tiger Fist

His fists were accompanied by a whistling sound, Ma Zi punched at Hun Han.

100 inches, 50 inches, 10 inches, however, even if the fist was only 5 inches away from Hun Han, Hun Han still stood motionless.

"Has he been scared stupid?"

"Of course, he is a child. When I was his age, I was still playing in the mud!"

"Hmph, young kids these days can’t tell that stories are simply that, stories! They do not happen in real life. Because of a stupid fantasy like that, he is going to lose his life here!”

Of course, these words are contrary to what was going to happen soon.

Seeing Hun Han about to die to the pockmarked young man’s attack. The young girl called out: "Old Ling!"

Bang!

As the girl called out, the pockmarked youth’s fist landed on Hun Han's chest. The violent rebound knocked Hun Han into the air, though Hun Han landed lightly on his feet on the side of the road, not dead like they expected him to be.

With a bang, the stone beneath his feet had broken, yet nothing had happened to Hun Han.

"Uh…"

At this moment, even the little girl in the purple dress looked at the little boy in astonishment.

Hun Han laughed mockingly: "For a Dou Zhe, you are really disappointing!"

Hun Han’s derisive words sounded in Ma Zi’s ears. This infuriated him, thus he charged forth angrily while yelling: "Damn brat, you dare to laugh at me?!"

Huang Class Middle Level Dou Skill- Tiger Fist

Bang

This punch knocked Hun Han back again. However, this punch only caused Hun Han to retreat 5 metres, he did not flip as he did earlier to mitigate the force of the attack. He took it head-on.

Hun Han brushed his shoulders with his hands, even though there was nothing there, he provokingly stated: "It is even weaker than last time!"

"Damn, I do not believe it. With my 1 Star Dou Zhe Cultivation Base, how can I not kill you? Stinky brat, die for me!" Faced with Hun Han’s ridicule, the young Ma Zi yelled.

Huang Tier Middle Level Dou Skill· Tiger Fist

Bang

This time, Hun Han only retreated 4.9 metres.

Phew~

"This kid is a little weird, why is he not dying!" The scared bandit looked at Hun Han solemnly.

Ma Zi is the scared bandit’s subordinate; thus, the Scarred bandit knew how strong Ma Zi is and the power behind his attacks is therefore not something that a child can withstand. Yet this aqua robed child had not only resisted a few punches, but he had survived!

How terrifying is this child?

Huang Tier Middle Level Dou Skill· Tiger Fist

Bang

Huang Tier Middle Level Dou Skill· Tiger Fist

Bang

Huang Tier Middle Level Dou Skill· Tiger Fist

Bang

...

Then Ma Zi blasted several punches at Hun Han in a row without holding back at all. The terrifying fists all landed on Hun Han; each punch caused Hun Han to slide backwards non-stop. However, as the number of punches that landed on him increased, the distance that Hun Han was knocked back became shorter and shorter each time. After some time, Hun Han was knocked back only 1 metre by Ma Zi’s punch.

Huh~huh~huh~

Ma Zi panted heavily while looking at Hun Han in surprise. He found it weird that he who was beating and intending to kill Hun Han was the one who was exhausted and panting like a cow and not Hun Han.

"Hehe, come again!" Hun Han looked at each other triumphantly.

Ever since his battle with the Co Ape in the cave and his battle with the mysterious assassin from the Hun Clan, Hun Han was surprised to find that his body was very resistant to any beating it was subjected to. Moreover, every time after he was beaten, he felt that his body became slightly stronger.

This, he was afraid that it is a perk of a Saint Grade Bloodline!

"We are going to get bad luck at this rate! Hurry! Kill him, forget the 10 Gold Coins! Kill the little girl too!" The scarred bandit ordered.

"Yes, Big Brother!"

Hearing this, another bandit walked out, though he was not heading to Hun Han, rather, he was heading to the purple dressed little girl, he was muttering: "It is such a pity, such beautiful and little girl is rare. But since Big Brother has said you must die, then forgive me for I can only obey. Do not blame me for your death!"

After that, the bandit swung his silver sword at the little girl.

Xuan Class Middle Level Movement Dou Skill·Nether Ghost Shadow

When the silver sword was only 1 meter away from the purple dressed little girl, someone in the dark seemed to have moved. A dark shadow flashed and stood in front of the little girl.

The silver sword fell and stabbed into the black shadow’s shoulder. This caused the black shadow to bleed, the black shadow’s blood gurgled and dripped down the silver sword.

"You..."

The little girl who was now standing behind the black shadow opened her eyes wide in surprise and shock, she looked speechless at the aqua robed little boy blocking the sword from landing on her.

The little girl could not help but question inwardly: “Could it be that he has seen through my identity and deliberately arranged this to become closer to me?”

But that did not make sense. She had never even seen this boy before! After all, this was her first time in the North West Region of the Dou Qi Continent, so it is impossible for the boy to know who she is!

After thinking of this, the little girl's heart could not help but be touched to know that the little boy, regardless of his safety and not knowing who she is, the little boy had jumped in to save, costing him a wounded shoulder and maybe even his life too, after all, the rate he was losing blood is no laughing matter!

8