Chapter 20 It Is Her! It Is Her! It Is Her!!!
596 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 88 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 21 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Exploding Attributes System In Douluo Dalu is completed there too

Line Break
***

Hun Han held the silver sword that had stabbed into his shoulder with one hand and with his other hand, he clenched it into a fist and punched at Ma Zi.

Despite his enemy being a 6-year-old, Ma Zi was sent back 3 steps before he could stabilise himself, he also noticed that the punch had caused him to cough blood as well.

Afterwards, Hun Han began to apply force onto the silver sword after removing it from his shoulder, with a crunch, the sword was broken into 2 pieces.

What!

All the bandits looked at the scene before them in astonishment. Before they got out of their astonishment at what Hun Han had done, they saw that he moved. When they spotted where he was next, they found that he had stabbed half of the silver sword into Ma Zi’s chest.

Ma Zi fell!

Seeing this, the Scarred bandit leader shouted: "Quickly, do not stay in place, you will make yourself an easier target! Group together and kill him!"

Upon hearing this, the other five bandits broke out of their trance one after another, each tightly held their sword and began to perform their Dou Skills, each chopped, hacked, slashed, and stabbed at Hun Han.

Xuan Class Middle Level Movement Dou Skill·Nether Ghost Shadow

One of the bandits’ perception was rather strong, despite Hun Han using the Movement Dou Skill, he still found out where Hun Han was and stabbed at him. However, to his horror, he found that when his sabre stabbed into ‘Hun Han’, it did not encounter the slightest resistance.

"Ah!" The bandit screamed, he looked down at his chest and found that half of a silver sword had pierced through it.

"Brat, you dare to kill two of my subordinates in front of me?! Die!" Seeing Hun Han reveal himself by killing another of his subordinates, the bandit leader shouted and drew another of his subordinates’ attention to Hun Han. The bandit punched towards Hun Han.

It is too late to say, which attack arrived first, Hun Han’s, or the bandits.

When the opponent's fist was only 3 inches away from Hun Han, the shockwave from his fist had generated a wind strong enough that clouded the path with dust. To the bandit’s shock, he found that his fist had hit an afterimage!

Before the bandit recovered from his shock, his back suffered a fierce attack by Hun Han. When Hun Han hit him in the back, he was sent sprawling towards the ground, never to get up again.

"What?!"

The bandit leader was surprised as he looked at what was happening. The little boy was obviously only a 9 Star Dou Zhi Qi, yet he was able to fight 6 Dou Zhe and kill them one by one. He was afraid that with the boy’s current physical strength, he could kill a 2 Star Dou Zhe in one blow.

This is terrifying.

Gulp, one of the bandits who had fought with Hun Han turned around and ran away. After all, he did not want to die, and with the current strength that Hun Han had displayed, it was obvious he would die if Hun Han chose to target.

"Ma..."

The leader wanted to call the deserting bandit, Ma Zi back, but he then looked at Hun Han. After fearfully glancing at him, he turned around and followed after the deserting bandit.

Everything that had happened and was happening, fell into the little girl's eyes. She saw the fight that had happened, the wounds Hun Han had suffered and the retreat of the bandit leader. she turned to check on the driver and found that the driver had run away at an unknown time, abandoning her and fleeing for his life.

The little girl looked at the little boy again, although the boy was short, it gradually grew taller in her heart.

"Big brother is gone, what are you doing?! Go!"

One of the remaining bandits yelled, one by one, they all stopped fighting and followed after their leader into the bushes.

Seeing all the bandits gone, the purple dressed little girl approached the aqua robed little boy, she asked in a concerned tone: "Are you... okay?"

Hun Han shook his head slightly: "I am okay."

The little girl saw his wound and flicked the ring on her finger, causing a jade bottle to appear. She then proceeded to hand over the bottle to Hun Han, “This is Rejuvenation Powder, use it to heal your wounds!"

Rejuvenation Powder!

Hun Han knew that although Rejuvenation Powder is not precious, it is still something that normal can have. Ordinary people, when they fall ill or are injured, they cannot bear to spend money on pills, instead, they would go and buy Medicine though Pills would be more useful and effective.

Looking at the little girl again, Hun Han faintly felt that the little girl was extraordinary. After all, no one her age has a Storage Ring nor can they take out Elixirs or Pills like she did.

Hun Han refused and said, "No, my wounds are no longer bleeding!"

The little girl looked at Hun Han's shoulder, and sure enough, though his clothes were soaked in blood, his shoulder was no longer bleeding. This left her slightly surprised.

This battle also took place because of Hun Han’s thoughts.

After leaving the Co Ape’s cave, Hun Han encountered another Magical Beast. He was surprised to find that after being injured by the Beast, not only did his wounds heal quickly, but his body also faintly became stronger.

It was because of this that Hun Han helped the little girl and blocked that sword with his body.

The little girl handed the jade bottle to Hun Han again, she said, "Take it, little brother. You may need it in the future."

"This..."

Seeing the little girl being so kind, Hun Han finally accepted the jade bottle. He then spoke: "Now that your driver is gone, what will you do? Will you continue heading to your destination? If so, I can take you there."

The little girl replied, "I am going to Wu Tan City!"

Hun Han asked in astonishment: " Wu Tan City?"

The little girl asked suspiciously: "What's wrong?"

Hun Han looked at the little girl again, she was dressed in purple clothes, appeared like an otherworldly lotus, and though she is young, she was able to take out a bottle of Rejuvenation Powder. After thinking some more about her identity, he said: "It just so happens that I am also heading to Wu Tan City. Why don't we go together?"

The little girl nodded and smiled: "Okay."

Hun Han put the jade bottle into his Storage Ring and asked: "By the way, little sister, what is your name?"

The little girl replied: "My name is Gu..., um, my name is Xiao Xun'er!"

"Xiao Xun'er!"

Hun Han looked at the little girl in surprise, indeed, this little girl is the Gu Clan’s Patriarch’s daughter. She had been sent to the Xiao Clan for the Tuo She Ancient God Jade. In the future, she would become Xiao Yan’s wife and the Queen of the Endless Fire Domain of the Great Thousand World.

The little girl was a little puzzled by Hun Han's expression, she asked curiously: "What is it?"

Hun Han's expression narrowed, he smiled: "Xun'er, Xun'er, um, it is a very nice name!"

The little girl laughed when she heard his words, she then asked: "What about you, what is your name?"

"Mine?"

Hun Han hesitated.

The Gu Clan and the Hun Clan had continued to fight overtly and secretly for thousands of years. But they had not had a large scale war like the Hun Clan had with the Xiao Clan. All Hun Han knew about the Gu Clan, was that they were extremely guarded against the Hun Clan.

Currently, he had gained Xiao Xun’er’s goodwill after great hardships, so why would he destroy it. Thus, he replied: "Well, my name is Han Xun.”

Xiao Xun'er followed up, "Han Xun?"

Hun Han nodded and said, "Yes, Han Xun!”

Xiao Xun'er muttered again, seeming to want to remember his name: "Han Xun!"

"Yeah."

Hun Han nodded, he stretched out his hand and said kindly: "Little sister Xun'er, it is nice to meet you. I hope you become my first friend!"

Looking at the little beauty before him, he could not help but feel excited. He had not forgotten that after touching his cheap father, Hun Tian Di, he had obtained the Rank 9 Artifact, the Teleportation Star Plate.

Now, he wonders what reward he will obtain from touching Xiao Xun’er!

9