Chapter 29 Great Plains Of The Black Corner Domain
497 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 97 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 31 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

The Black Corner Domain Region, a known dark area of the Dou Qi Continent. Originally, this was just an area with peculiar geology. Being at the junction of several Empires and Forces, in the past there would only be wars breaking out here from time to time, but it was unknown when it began, but some powerful fugitives of the Continent entered this place and stayed, over time, making this region a chaotic place.

The fugitives then established their forces here, hid their names and constructed the most brutal of rules. Every moment, bloodshed, sacrifice and murder happened here.

There is another legend about the Black Corner Domain. Legend has it that the trees here were originally verdant and the birds and flowers fragrant and beautiful. Suddenly one day, a colourful fireball rose into the sky. This fireball was so radiant and hot, that it could compete with the sun. Under the flames and heat of this fireball, the originally pure and beautiful forest was instantly destroyed, and the terrifying temperature of the fireball turned the ground into a charred black. After this, within 10,000 years, the grass had not grown, giving the region its name.

"Shall I enter?"

A boy in an aqua blue robe, riding a yellow horse, looked at the endless black plain before of him.

The black plains seemed to have been dyed by dark ink. It appeared like a beast, opening its mouth wide, ready to swallow the intruder who was about to break into the Black Corner Domain at any time.

After rushing non-stop, Hun Han had finally arrived at this great black plain that is famous on the mainland. However, when he was about to enter this place, Hun Han felt hesitant and worried again. This is no wonder, after all, he is still only a child at the moment with a Cultivation Base of 2 Star Dou Zhe.

It is true, after Hun Han condensed his Dou Qi Cyclone, he did not become a 1 Star Dou Zhe, but a 2 Star Dou Zhe. And the cause of this is the Broken Egg he ate. With the help of that Pill, Hun Han not only condensed his Dou Qi Cyclone, but he was also able to charge to the 2 Star Dou Zhe Stage.

"Since I have come here, then there is no point in turning back now. No matter, Black Corner Domain, I do not believe that you will be my burial ground!"

Hun Han clamped his feet and used the rein in his hand to fiercely whip the horse's buttocks. The frightened horse raised a cloud of black dust as it shot forward like an arrow, straight to the endless black plain before it.

"This place is depressing!"

Shuttling through the large plains of the Black Corner Domain, Hun Han sat on his horse, looking at the map in his hand. The map is very rough, and there is no accurate route into the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain.

"It seems that I can only enter some small towns to buy maps here!" Hun Han thought in his heart.

The world right now appeared to him as a mass of black and darkness, this is true whether it is daytime or night-time. Having such a monotonous view of the world for a long time can make a person feel tired and weary.

"Hey, there are people ahead!" A group of people could be vaguely seen before Hun Han.

"It's a caravan! Haha, great! With the caravan leading the way, I will surely be able to cross the Black Corner Domain Plains and enter the Black Corner Domain as I wish!"

Hun Han was overjoyed, with the whip in his hand, he slapped his horse several times. After a while, he arrived at the caravan.

The caravan has over 30 people guarding it. Seeing Hun Han's arrival, one by one, they held the hilt of the swords on their waist while staring at Hun Han.

Hun Han spoke in a friendly tone: "Everyone, can I go with you? When I cross the black plains, I will leave."

Hearing that, the caravan did not let become less alert of Hun Han.

From the caravan, a middle-aged man walked out, he looked Hun Han up and down, his eyes shown with a floating light: "Just you?"

Hun Han nodded: "Yes."

The middle-aged man looked behind Hun Han, seeing no one behind him, and the fact that Hun Han was just a 6-year-old child, he asked, "Child, where are you from and what's your name?"

Hun Han replied, "My name is Han Xun and I ran away from home. I come from... um, from the Jia Ma Empire!"

The middle-aged man was surprised: "The Jia Ma Empire?"

Hun Han nodded, "What, is there a problem?"

"No problem, of course, it's okay! Hahaha, kid, since you ran away from home, you must have a lot of money on you right?" The middle-aged man smiled weirdly, making one feel scared of him.

"Uh… what?"

Hun Han was stunned, he looked at the group before him and saw that there was a weird light in their eyes.

"Black Bandits!"

Hun Han was taken aback for a moment before he noticed what clothes these people were wearing. They all wore black clothes. In the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain, this is something that has made countless businessmen fearful, and is synonymous with blood, murder and theft, they are the Black Bandits.

Black Bandits, as the name suggests, are bandits in the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain.

Hun Han even discovered that there was a sporadic red colour on the carriage. That red colour had not dried yet, with the breeze blowing at his face, he could pick up the light scent of blood from it.

He was afraid that these bandits had just robbed the caravan. These carriages and goods all belonged to that Chamber of Commerce and now, they had been stolen by these bandits.

Hun Han was stunned, he could not be so unlucky, could he? Wherever he goes, he runs into things like this! How does that even make sense?!

"It seems you know who we are."

The middle-aged man unsheathed the long sword in his hand, he pointed it directly at Hun Han and grinned as he said: "Little brat, you cannot even go to the toilet on your own, yet you have come to play and have fun in our dark plains. Now, I will teach the rules of the Black Corner Domain, do not enter the Great Plains of the Black Corner Domain without an adult. Hurry up, hand over your money, weapons, and everything else. Maybe If I am in a good mood, I will leave you with an arm, so that you can remember today's lesson!"

Hun Han was speechless, the other party turned out to be a real Black Bandit!

At this moment, Hun Han realized that he had made a serious, rookie mistake. In the Black Corner Domain, do not tell anyone your origin and details, there is not a single good-hearted person here.

"Third, do not speak nonsense with him! He has a Storage Ring; all the treasures must be inside it. Just kill him and take his ring!" A bandit commanded.

"Okay!" The Black Bandit replied, stepping forward, he lifted his sword and chopped down towards Hun Han's neck. The attack was rather fierce, without a trace of hesitation.

The sword in the hands of the black bandit passed through Hun Han’s neck as expected, yet it did not encounter the slightest resistance as Hun Han had used the Middle-Rank Xuan Class Dou Skill, Nether Ghost Shadow!

In the next second, besides the black bandit, a figure condensed and formed. A fist formed and tore through the air as it hit him.

Growth Type Dou Skill, Overlord Fist!

Bang!

The terrifying force hit the bandit and directly slammed him into the ground, where he remained motionless.

6