Chapter 44 Not A Simple Identity
381 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 111 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 45 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

"What Dou Huang! No one can escape death! Even Dou Zong, they too will reach a day where they will die!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader said cheerfully.

"Master, is it because you fought with the Heavenly Water to subdue it for me? This is...this is..." Hun Han's eyes showed his dissatisfaction while inwardly, he felt very moved.

"Not all. In my younger years, I asked my Master for a Blood Lotus Pill with Water Attributes, I wanted to use it to devour the Heavenly Water. As a result, I failed. Fortunately, I used the methods my Master had left behind to survive. Since then, there has been an incurable cold within my body. Though I suppress it Dou Huang cultivation base, it is still there! Now that I have seriously fought, the cold has erupted!" The Exploding Heavens Faction Leader recalled.

"Master!" Hun Han's heart was completely moved.

"Don't be sad. Even if Master tries his best, I will not live longer than a month. God was the one who brought me here. I am happy that before I die, I have obtained an outstanding disciple such as you!" The Faction Leader looked at Hun Han with relief.

"Master!" Hun Han lowered his head, speechless.

"By the way, I have not told you, my name! My name is Yun Jian!"

"Your name is Obscenely Cheap?" Hun Han raised his head in surprise, looking dumbly at the Exploding Heavens Faction Leader.

"You brat, what is in your head!" The Exploding Heavens helper raised his hand, wanting to knock Hun Han’s head. However, his old hands were covered by ice crystals, making it difficult to even lift it up, helpless, he could only correct Hun Han: "It's not Obscenely Cheap! It is Cloud Sword!"

"Yun Jian!" Hun Han murmured, trying to imprint the name on his heart.

"Yes. I was originally a disciple of the Misty Cloud Sect, but I fell in love with a poison girl of the Izumo Empire. This relationship was destined to be broken and not be tolerated by the world. My Master restrained me and drove her away. In a fit of anger, I left the Misty Cloud Sect. I vowed to build a brand new Faction. A free Faction with no worldly views. However, things backfired. Fortunately, before dying, I recruited two satisfying disciples. I am telling you this because if you encounter troubles in the future, you can go to Misty Cloud Sect to find my junior brother Yun Shan." The Faction Leader, Yun Jian, said this and with great difficulty, took out a jade plate.

Hun Han quickly took it, and on the side of the jade plate, there was a mountain surrounded by clouds and mist. On the other side is only a sword character.

The Faction Leader of the Exploding Heavens Faction is Yun Shan's senior. Yun Shan is the former Suzerain/Sect Leader of the Misty Cloud Sect and the Master of Yun Yun. And since Nalan Yanran is Yun Yun's disciple isn't he...

"Do you have any questions?" Yun Jian asked suddenly.

"Master, after you leave, will I be the Leader of the Explosive Heavens Faction?" Hun Han asked.

"Yeah." Yun Jian nodded slightly.

"Then... can I change its name? I don't like this name very much!" Hun Han asked in a low voice.

"Yes." Yun Jian nodded broadly.

"Master, where is Zi Yan?"

"Outside, she said that she did not find anything delicious here, so she went out to find something to eat!"

"Oh!" Hun Han responded.

"What else do you want to ask?" Yun Jian looked at Hun Han hesitating to say something.

"Master, are you a reincarnator?"

"Reincarnator?"

"Yes, they are people who are not from this world. They come from other worlds!" Hun Han explained in detail, if the other party is not about to die, he would not ask this or even mention it, even if he is to be threatened with death.

"What are you talking about?" Yun Jian's eyes suddenly lit up, he asked: "You mean, you weren't originally from this world?"

"Yeah." Hun Han is sure of this; Yun Jian is also a reincarnator.

"How did you find out?" Yun Jian asked curiously, he had never told anyone about his secret.

"The poem Master read. Ten years of life and death lie vast between us. I don't try to think about it.
I can't forget it. A thousand li from your lonely grave, I have nowhere to speak of the coldness. Even if we met again, we would not know each other. Dust fills the face of one, the hair of the other is like snow.

The night comes, an eerie dream suddenly takes me back home. At the little room's window. You are there combing and pinning your hair.

We look at each other wordlessly, only tears fall in a thousand streams. It may be that year after year that place will break my heart. The bright moonlit night, the spare pine on that mound. It was written by Su Shi." Hun Han replied.

"Uh…"

Yun Jian stared at Hun Han, feeling very pleased. Unexpectedly, he had run into a fellow reincarnator before his death. But he was also so angry that he could not control himself, he instructed: "Go out now, let me finish my journey by myself. After going out, destroy the Teleportation Formation outside. From then on, this place will be Master’s cemetery!"

"Yes, Master!"

Hun Han replied and kowtowed 3 times respectfully to Yun Jian, he then stepped onto the Teleportation Array and placed a Tier 4 Magic Core in the groove of the stone platform in the centre of the Teleportation Formation. As the dazzling light appeared, Hun Han's body had already been transported outside.

"Master, have a nice journey!"

Hun Han clasped his fist and crushed the Teleportation Formation. With a bang, the Teleportation Array formed by the white jade was torn apart and turned into powder by his Fist.

"Three days!"

Hun Han stood at the deserted gate, overlooking the foot of the mountain. There is still no sign of Zi Yan: "Forget it, I do not have to wait. With Zi Yan's strength, most people cannot do anything to her. Time to go to the next Sign In Location!"

What is more, from the story, he knows that Zi Yan was taken by the Elder Su Qian of Jia Nan Academy at some point to the Inner Academy. Now that 3 days have passed, and he has searched all over Twilight City and Zi Yan is nowhere to be seen, it is likely she was taken by him. Come to think of it, Zi Yan did go out to find food, and that is when Su Qian found her!”

Thinking of this, Hun Han walked to the side of a large rock and stretched out his hand. He lifted the boulder and placed it at the gate of the Ancient Palace.

Hun Han stretched out his index finger, then using his great physical strength, he carved an eye-catching letter onto the stone. ‘Master is dead, and Senior Brother has gone to Qingshan Town of the Jia Ma Empire. I will be back in 3 months, Hun Han!’

Hun Han looked at the words he had left on the boulder and nodded with satisfaction. Even if Zi Yan returns, she will know where he has gone.

At this point, Hun Han's back moved slightly, a silver light burst from behind him, a pair of large silver wings over 2 metres long shone brightly. Wind and Thunder crackled and could be faintly heard from the Wings.

Whoosh~

Hun Han jumped up, cracking the ground with his strength, his body soared upwards, he hovered over the Ancient Palace for some time before he picked a direction and flew away.

Hun Han was not idle during these 3 days either, he had mastered and increased his proficiency with the Lightning Bat Sky Wings.

In the Dou Qi Continent, Dou Qi Wings is an ability that only Dou Wang and Dou Huang possess and can use, suggesting that Hun Han has broken the shackles of that boundary in advance.

9