Chapter 64 Knowledge, Everything Is Under My Control
302 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 130 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 64 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

By now, the Profound ice on the ground had frozen Hun Han's feet. As Hun Han moved his legs, the ice cracked apart and shot away.

With a slight movement, Hai Bodong dropped from the crater he had formed in the wall, he stood up and spat out some blood before wiping his mouth. His tired voice was mixed with a touch of shock: "Boy, I underestimated you. I did not expect that after living 10 years in seclusion, a freak like you will emerge and defeat me."

"Senior, it is you who did not listen to my deal. By any chance, do you like to be beaten?" Hun Han asked with upward tilted lips.

Hai Bodong's face sank, he stared at Hun Han, there was an icy glint in his eyes. He had already figured out that Hun Han’s body gave him combat power on par with a Dou Wang while his cultivation base is 1 Star Da Dou Shi. If he does not let Hun Han get close, he is sure that he can defeat Hun Han. This rekindled his crushed fighting spirit.

"Senior, do not look at me like that. Now, can we get down to our deal?!" Hun Han's expression was very calm, ignoring the glint in Hai Bodong's eyes, he continued to joke with Hai Bodong.

"What deal can you, a child offer me?” Hai Bodong looked at Hun Han with disdain. If a white-bearded old man is making a deal with a 6-year-old child, then something is wrong with the man’s brain. After all, who would take a child seriously, even if they are strong? Like how much has the child’s intellect and brain developed compared to his cultivation?

"What's wrong with a child offering you something? This child has defeated a Dou Ling!" Hun Han reminded. Taking into account Hai Bodong's emotions, he did not directly name the Dou Ling expert he defeated but Hai Bodong knew who he was hinting at.

Hai Bodong turned his head and stared at Hun Han, he saw Hun Han’s deep gaze and eyes had something different that children did not have. Beneath those delicate facial features, seemed to lie a mature mind. Hai Bodong asked curiously: "Let’s talk about it first, what are you offering me?"

"I will create a way to help Senior lift the Seal he is under, and in exchange, senior gives me what I want!" Hun Han said lightly.

"Heh, seems like I cannot hide the Seal from you can I? Anyway, tell me, what is it you want from me?" Hai Bodong looked cautiously at Hun Han while brainstorming plans in his head.

"I want the remnant map you obtained in the desert." Hun Han said lightly.

"Remnant map? What remnant map? I do not know what you are talking about!" Hai Bodong's eyes flickered, and at the same time, the chill in his eyes became deeper. A touch of killing intent had already appeared in his eyes.

"Senior, do not pretend you do not know. To be honest, if it was not for giving face to someone else, I would have directly killed you and taken away the remnant map from you by force.” Hun Han paid attention to Hai Bodong's eyes. The killing intent in the depths of Hai Bodong’s eyes could not hide from him. As for the person he was giving face to, that was naturally his good apprentice-Mittel Ya Rei.

"Heh, brat, you can try!" Hai Bodong thought, he slowly raised his palm, instantly, the shop was once again filled with icy mist.

"Senior, are you sure you want to do this?" The corner of Hun Han's mouth raised, a black ice crystal appeared, it was suspended in the centre of his palm. The ice crystal is very peculiar, it had many cavities and was slowly rotating. With the appearance of the ice crystal, the surrounding temperature instantly became colder. Moreover, a strong wind appeared.

"You little brat, you have such a strange thing!" The cold temperature caused Hai Bodong to shiver. He was incomparably surprised at Nine Serene Wind Ice in Hun Han's hands.

"Senior, do you want to continue?" Hun Han asked with a smile.

"Uh!"

Hai Bodong's face was green, not only did his opponent possess a Heavenly Water, but he also had combat power on par with a Dou Wang. Even at his peak, he would not dare to offend the current Hun Han, let alone him in the poor state he is now. Hiding the terror in his eyes, he withdrew his Ice Dou Q, under Nine Serene Wind Ice’s influence, he surprisingly became calm.

If Nine Serene Wind Flame possesses the ability to rile and influence people’s emotions, then Nine Serene Wind Ice can calm people down, helping them reach a state of tranquillity like water.

After a long while, Hai Bodong shook his head and sighed: "What a pity, what a pity! What you have is a Heavenly Water and you are not an Alchemist!"

"Senior, you are making assumptions here, junior will ask, how do you know that I am not an Alchemist?" With a move, Hun Han put away Nine Serene Wind Ice and asked the other party with a smile.

"Do you mean that you are an Alchemist?" Hai Bodong's eyes widened, staring at Hun Han as if he had discovered a new world.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded.

"Still not enough!" Hai Bodong still shook his head.

"What's wrong?" Hun Han asked impatiently. If it was not for Ya Fei, he would have snatched the remnant map of the Purifying Lotus Demon Flame from Hai Bodong by now.

"Your Rank is not high enough and you are a 1 Star Da Dou Shi, that does not meet my requirements." Hai Bodong said with a sigh.

"Then what Rank meets your requirements?" Hun Han asked knowingly.

With his familiarity with the story, Hun Han naturally knew that to remove the Seal on Hai Bodong's body, he needed to refine a Tier 6 Breaking Adversity Pill! To refine a Tier 6 Pill, he would need to at least be a Dou Huang.

"Tier 6." Hai Bodong replied.

"Tier 6?"

Hun Han said with a light smile: "It's a mere Tier 6. When I become a Dou Huang, I promise you to help you refine that Pill."

"I have to wait for you to become a Dou Huang for you to do that?" Hai Bodong said unhappily.

"Senior, in the Northwest Region, no one can refine such a Pill. Even Pill King Gu He cannot do so. Currently, though I am a 1 Star Dou Shi, I am confident that with my talent, it will only take me 10 years to become a Dou Huang!" Hun Han declared confidently. In fact, he knows that he will become a Dou Huang in less than 10 years. When he completes his current Location Sign In Mission, he will go to Jia Nan Academy and use the cultivation cheat, the Fallen Heart Flame in the Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower to speed up his cultivation and rapidly become stronger.

He recalls that Hun Feng was 32 years old when he became a 2 Star Dou Sheng, he, Hun Han must reach that realm before Hun Feng does.

Hai Bodong remained silent, he stared at Hun Han for a long time. After pondering for a while, he said, "Well, if that is the only way."

Seeing that the deal was concluded, Hun Han said with joy: "Senior, do you have a detailed map of the desert?"

"What? You want to go into the desert, to the territory of the Snake Race?" Hai Bodong looked at Hun Han in surprise.

"Yes, I need to go there. Moreover, the desert is also an excellent training place for us Water Attribute fighters!" Hun Han replied firmly in his eyes.

"You want to use the opposite Attribute to strengthen your water?" Hai Bodong thought of the training Hun Han was referring to and blurted out.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded.

"It's rare for a cultivator to be so diligent, take it." Hai Bodong gently took out a thin piece of parchment from his arms and threw it to Hun Han.

"Senior, what do these red marks on the map represent?" To lower the other party’s guard, Hun Han continued to ask him questions.

"After my investigation, the probability of Heavenly Flames being in these three places is very high. Rumour has it that there is a Heavenly Flame in the Tager Desert. If you want to find it, you can go and try your luck. "Hai Bodong stared at Hun Han and said with a smile.

"Senior must be telling me this for a reason right?" Hun Han still asked knowingly. He was too clear about the other party's intentions.

"Talking to smart people is the best. I have collected Medicinal Materials for refining Pills over the years. I only lack 1 Medicinal Material called Sand’s Datura, it can only be found in the Tager Desert and is easiest to find in places where the temperature is higher…. You should know that I train using an Ice Attribute Dou Qi Method. Additionally, my body also has the Seal Queen Medusa left behind. If I step into the inner regions of the Tager Desert, she will discover my presence… so…” Hai Bodong looked awkwardly at Hun Han.

"Okay, leave this Medicinal Material to me." Hun Han nodded and patted his chest lightly. Despite the conflict at the start, the rest of their cooperation went smoothly.

Hun Han looked at Hai Bodong, smiling happily, Hai Bodong looked back at Hun Han and had an illusion of being prey in front of a predator.

"Little brother, do you have anything else to say?" Hai Bodong asked calmly.

"Yes, can Senior shake my hand?" Hun Han grinned.

"Handshake?" Hai Bodong looked surprised, what kind of request is this?

"Well, yes." Hun Han nodded.

"It is not necessary!" Hai Bodong refused.

"It is! Since we have concluded our deal, a handshake is necessary to make it real!” Hun Han stretched out his hand-friendly.

"Uh!"

Hai Bodong hesitated for a while, but he finally stretched out his old hand and held Hun Han's.

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has Character Signed In with Ice Emperor Hai Bodong. Host has obtained the Dou Skill: Ice Blade Storm."

Ice Blade Storm: High Level Di Class Dou Skill, by forming seals with both hands and operating Ice Dou Qi through a certain route, countless ice blades can be condensed and launched at the enemy.

Ice Blade Storm, what an imposing name! He had gained another High Level Di Class Dou Skill!

Hun Han was overjoyed, he spoke with a smile: "In this case, Senior should wait for junior’s return. Junior is sorry for what happened today!”

"Forget it, it was my fault, I was the first to make a move." Hai Bodong glanced at the mess all over his shop and shook his head while wearing a wry smile on his face. Immediately, he thought of something and curiously asked: "When we were exchanging pointers earlier, you said that you did not use your Heavenly Water because you were giving face to someone else. Could you tell me who that person is?"

"Miteer Ya Fei!" Hun Han smiled softly and walked out of Ancient Map Shop.

7