Chapter 62 I Have Become A Spider!
195 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 130 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 64 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

A month later, Xiao Yixian stepped into Hun Han’s courtyard again. Looking at Hun Han, who was sitting cross-legged, motionless, Xiao Yixian playfully held a tray in one hand and gently fanned him with the other.

"Little Fairy Doctor, you are being naughty again!" Hun Han took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

Xiao Yixian put the tray on the stone table in the yard, put down the bowls and chopsticks in it, and said, "Hurry up, you have been practicing for a whole morning!"

"Yeah." Hun Han picked up the chopsticks and ate the food with gusto.

"You are now Boss of Thousand Medicinal House, aren't you afraid that I will poison the food?" Little Fairy Doctor held her chin in her hand and blinked her large eyes while looking at Hun Han.

"Why should I be afraid?" Hun Han replied vaguely.

"When I become a Poison Master in the future, will you still dare to eat what I cook?" Xiao Yixian asked seriously.

"Anytime." Hun Han replied without any hesitation.

"Thank you, Boss." Xiao Yixian sighed slowly, a warm current flowing in her heart, she whispered inwardly: “Boss, no matter what happens in the future, as long as you treat me as a friend, even if I became a great Poison Master who is feared and hated by everyone, in front of you, I will still be Little Fairy Doctor of Qingshan Town.”

"Thank you for making this for me! By the way, how many times have I told you not to call me Boss? Call me Hun Han." Hun Han raised his head and glanced at Xiao Yixian. The corner of the latter’s lips had a touch of bitterness, so he asked: "Little Fairy Doctor, what are you worried about?"

"Nothing!" Little Fairy Doctor smiled bitterly.

"Tell me, after all, we are friends!" Hun Han put down his chopsticks and chewed the food in his mouth.

Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han and spoke bitterly: "Even though I can cultivate, I am worried. I read in the Seven Colour Poison Scroll that as my Poison Dou Qi increases, the colourful (poison) lines will extend to my heart. Once they have extended to my heart, my poison will erupt.''

Poison eruption!

As a doctor, Xiao Yixian has treated many patients, and she knows more than anyone what poison eruption represents. Once the poison erupts, a forbidden land will form around her, her Woeful Poison Body will forbid life from growing 100 miles around her.

"Never mind!" Hun Han touched his Storage Ring and flicked his fingers. Eight Spider Lances appeared in his hands and he whispered, "Take it!"

"What is this?" Xiao Yixian didn't take the weird thing Hun Han was giving to her, instead, she looked curiously at it.

"Eight Spider Lances! It is a treasure that can prevent your Poison Dou Qi from erupting.” Hun Han explained.

"Really?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han in surprise.

"Yeah. From now on, all the Poison Dou Qi you form should gather in this treasure. To use it, all you have to do is connect it to your spine. During the fusion, don’t move, it might be a little painful as well!" Hun Han reminded.

"Yeah." Little Fairy Doctor nodded.

Seeing this, Hun Han pressed the core of Eight Spider Lances towards Little Fairy Doctor’s spine.

"What's the matter?" Little Fairy Doctor, who hadn’t felt any change, asked aloud.
"Well, you need to take off your shirt and expose your back before I can proceed further!" Hun Han smiled awkwardly.

"Huh?" Xiao Yixian's cheeks reddened, her head lowered, she asked: "Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Then...well, let's carry on."

Xiao Yixian thought that it does not matter since Hun Han is a child. Taking a step into the room, Hun Han followed after her and closed the door behind him as he waited for Xiao Yixian to get ready. Xiao Yixian turned her back to Hun Han and hesitated briefly before finally unbuttoning her clothes lightly, revealing her jade-white back.

"Is this all right?" Little Fairy Doctor asked.

"Yes!" Hun Han stepped forward, took a deep breath, calmed the heat in his lower abdomen, held Eight Spider Lances with both hands, and pressed it to her back.

When the bones of Eight Spider Lances touched Xiao Yixian's skin, sharp metal-like tentacles and spurs emerged. They cut through her skin and latched onto her body.

"Ah!" Xiao Yixian let out a scream as her body constantly shivered in pain.

"Hold it! It'll be fine in a while." Hun Han comforted.

The sharp spurs were very strange. They absorbed the blood flowing in Little Fairy Doctor’s body, giving birth to a unique cuticle. Finally, they attached to Xiao her spine. The pain caused her face to turn pale and her body to constantly shiver.

This situation lasted over 10 seconds. Although it was only 10 seconds, to Xiao Yixian, it was like walking away from hell.

"Is it done?" Xiao Yixian was sweating profusely and she asked softly.

"Yeah. Feel them! Try to move!" Hun Han ordered.

Little Fairy Doctor tried to control the Eight Spider Lances to move. Following her thoughts, the eight spears of the Eight Spider Lances moved. Before she could be happy, Xiao Yixian realised something as she said anxiously: "I have become a spider!"

Xiao Yixian was anxious and tears appeared at the edge of her eyes. If she looks like this, won’t others treat her as a Magical Beast?!

"Don't worry, this is an incredible treasure. When you don't want to use it, you can reduce your Poison Dou Qi and command them to disappear." Hun Han pointed out quickly.

Hearing this, Xiao Yixian took a deep breath. Hun Han had to admit that she was incredibly talented. Eight Spider Lances behind her slowly retracted. In the end, only a tiny lump was left on her back. The lump is not big, if she puts on clothes, no one will be able to tell that they’re there.

"Thank you, Hun Han!" Xiao Yixian smiled and turned around excitedly. At this time, Little Fairy Doctor’s clothes were soaked in sweat, realising her indecent appearance, her cheeks flushed as she hurriedly dressed.

"Boss, are you inside? Old Zhou, has something to report to you!"

However, while the two were embarrassed, an old voice came from outside the room.

Hun Han opened the door. In his yard, Old Zhou, who was in charge of the accounts, and Er Gouzi, who sold Medicinal Materials at the counter, stood in front of him. There was a bamboo basket, so he asked: "What's the matter?"

"Boss, you see, Er Gouzi used the money of the Shop to privately purchase a large batch of Yellow Lotus Essence from his cousin!" Old Zhou, in charge of the money, pointed to Er Gouzi’s basket. In that bamboo basket, there are over 30 pieces of Yellow Lotus Essence.

Yellow Lotus Essence is just a low-level Medicinal Material, its market price is 60-70 Gold Coins. Adding that up with the number of Yellow Lotus Essence Er Gouzi had, it would total to 2000-3000 Gold Coins. For the tiny Thousand Medicinal House, this is not a small sum of money.

"I admit that I bought these Yellow Lotus Essence from my cousin. But I bought them cheap, only 30 Gold Coins a piece!" The guy named Er Gouzi explained to Hun Han.

Buying it for 30 Gold Coins and selling it for 100 Gold Coins, is very cost-effective.

"Boss, don't listen to his nonsense, yes he bought them for 30 Gold Coins apiece, but I also saw him seize over 30 Gold Coins as his own." Old Zhou continued to report about Er Gouzi.

Rebates are nothing new.

Hun Han looked at the bamboo basket. Suddenly, his expression changed, focusing on the contents of the bamboo basket again. After confirming that he was not mistaken, he bent over and took out a piece of Yellow Lotus Essence from the basket. He scratched it, revealing a bloody colour.

He put it in front of his nose, sniffed deeply, and could smell something strange. Suddenly, he was excited.

"Hun Han, what's the matter?" Xiao Yixian leaned in curiously, her eyebrows furrowed slightly: "This... is not Yellow Lotus Essence.”

"Of course this is not Yellow Lotus Essence, this is Blood Lotus Essence." Hun Han replied excitedly.

"Blood Lotus Essence? What is Blood Lotus Essence?" Xiao Yixian asked Hun Han curiously.

"Blood Lotus Essence is different from Yellow Lotus Essence. It is an extremely rare high-grade Medicinal Material. This kind of Medicinal Material usually grows with Yellow Lotus Essence. However, they are rare. Wherever a Yellow Lotus Essence exists, there will be Blood Lotus Essence. Their appearance is extremely similar, making it difficult to distinguish between them. If you are not familiar with them, you can't tell which is which." Hun Han explained while handing the Blood Lotus Essence to Little Fairy Doctor and let the latter carefully observe it.

"Is this thing worth a lot of money?" Xiao Yixian sniffed and asked curiously.

"Let's put it this way, if it is to be ranked, it is a Rank 5 Medicinal Material."

"Rank 5?" Little Fairy Doctor looked at the herb in her hand in surprise. Tier 5 Medicinal Materials are already considered intermediate Medicinal Materials. After a sudden change, originally low-level Medicinal Materials become intermediate-level Medicinal Materials. This causes a hike in their price. Tier 5 medicinal Materials have tens of thousands of times higher prices than lower-ranked Medicinal Materials.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded.

After hearing this, Er Gouzi and Old Zhou were shocked. The Thousand Medicinal House benefitted.

"Boss, even so, this action cannot be tolerated. He must be punished." The accountant persuaded Hun Han.

"Well, for that, just ask Little Fairy Doctor!" Hun Han said lightly.

"Me?" Xiao Yixian looked at Hun Han in surprise as she handed the Blood Lotus Essence back to the latter.

"Yes, I want to go out. From now on, you will be in charge of everything that happens in Thousand Medicinal House!" Hun Han took the Blood Lotus Essence and put it into his Storage Ring. His lips raised. In the current Qingshan Town, apart from the Wolf head Mercenary Gang, Xiao Yixian had no chance to obtain any treasure. Even the Flying Dou Skill and the Ice Spirit Cold Fountain had been taken. The remnant map of the Purifying Lotus Demon Flame was also taken.

There is no grievance between him and Xiao Yixian. It's just that since he was able to reincarnate to this world, why would he leave these treasures lying around?

Before he knew it, he had been in Thousand Medicinal House for two months, it was time to go to the next Sign In Location-Queen Medusa's bedroom.

4