Chapter 65 The Tager Desert
381 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 131 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 65 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

The vast desert was silent, its monotonous colour and atmosphere that never changed would leave one dull and could even torture those with weak willpower.

Climbing the dunes in the desert is more difficult than climbing mountains. Every step taken will cause the foot to sink into the sand, sand would slide down from time to time, pushing one back and making the intended journey longer than it should be. This would leave one irritable, but a person does not have the luxury and privilege of being and becoming angry in the desert. The anger would speed up blood flow, which would cause the body to lose water, energy and moisture faster. Thus, unless you want a long, agonising death because of dehydration, it would be best if one controls their anger and silently perseveres. This test of perseverance would temper not only willpower but also Dou Qi. As a result, there are often cultivators in the Tager desert, all of them here to temper their minds, willpower and Dou Qi.

"It's been a month and a half!" Hun Han muttered to himself. He rarely talks to save energy.

During this month and a half of tough cultivation, Hun Han could feel that his Dou Qi changing compared to the past. He is certain that when he leaves the Tager desert and the suppression the region has on his Dou Qi disappears, his Dou Qi’s circulation and power will soar.

During this period, Hun Han would often stop and run his Dou Qi Method, as a result, he not only tempered his Dou Qi, but he also became a pinnacle 1 Star Da Dou Shi.

"According to the map, I have gone deep into the Tager Desert!" Hun Han carefully looked at his map, his destination is the sacred city of the Snake Race.

"I have been walking for a month and a half since I left Rock Desert City. I should be there soon." Hun Han estimated.

Tager Desert not only has the Snake Race which has a deep grudge against humans, but also the Magic Scorpions, Magic Ants, poisonous Snakes and other monsters that cannot be ignored.

Relying on his Soul Power’s perception and the map from Hai Bodong, Hun Han cleverly avoided the Snake-Men of the Snake Race tribes and killed an unknown number of Beasts that wanted to devour him.

Knowing the storyline, even if he does not have a grandfather in his ring, Hun Han has sufficient knowledge of the desert. He knows that there are 8 tribes here. And the leader of these 8 Snake Tribes is Queen Medusa who dwells within the sacred city of the Snake Race.

"Ahead is the holy city of the Snake Race."

Hun Han's head was exposed on a hill, he carefully looked down at the oasis in front of him. He could see a city made of stones in the oasis.

Entering that oasis during the day is tantamount to courting death. When the sun goes down and the moon rises, Hun Han could hide in the safety of the shadow, then relying on his vision and Soul Power's perception, he can safely observe the city's defences.

"Hey, what was that just now?"

"What's the matter? There’s nothing here! This is our sacred city, who would dare to come here and cause trouble?"

"That's right, don't forget, there are layers of fortifications made by the Eight Tribes surrounding the city."

On the city wall, the Snake Guard lazily leaned on the wall and talked to his friends.

"Hu~ The guards are quite good. It is a tricky task to sneak into their sacred city!" Hun Han sighed lightly while rubbing his forehead in distress.

It seemed he has underestimated the guards of Snake Race’s Holy City. Currently, in front of him are huge watchtowers, on each are patrolling guards. They would overlook the surroundings and ensure nothing escapes their detection. Hun Han found that there are many guards in the area as well, making it difficult to enter the city without being noticed.

With the hatred the Snake Race has for humans, Hun Han cannot guarantee his safety if he enters or approaches the city.

"I have to do my best to Sign In!" Hun Han stood in a shadow and planned for a long time. Was he doomed to fail this Mission from the very beginning?

But how could he feel reconciled with coming all this way and failing to complete the Mission? To accomplish the Mission, all he has to do is see Queen Medusa, that is what he thinks, if he truly has to enter her bedroom, well…

Along the way, Hun Han also tried to rely on the Eight Tribe Leaders of the Snake Race and get them to bring him in. However, this plan failed because of what happened with Yue Mei. Out of the Tribe Leaders, she is the easiest to get along with, but even then, when he asked her to take him to see Queen Medusa, she tore down all signs of peace and negotiation and began to battle it out with him. If he did not have combat power comparable to a Dou Wang, Hun Han is afraid that he would have become her f*ck toy by now.

"I can only retreat first and then think of a way!" With the current situation, Hun Han could only retreat.

Unwilling to give up, Hun Han carefully probed back and forth the city. In the end, he concluded that under the current circumstances, he cannot enter the city without being detected.

Reluctantly, Hun Han could only retreat.

Shuttling in the dense forest, there was a slight rushing sound in front of him. Just when Hun Han wanted to leave this place, several of Medusa’s Guards dressed in strange clothes walked towards his side with cold faces.

"Medusa’s Guards? Why have they appeared here?"

Hun Han said slightly, he suppressed his breath to the minimum and gently slid down the tree to get a closer look.

The small forest he is in surrounds a small part of the oasis. Moreover, it is outside the Snake Race’s sacred City. The Medusa Guards only follow the orders of Queen Medusa, so it is quite abnormal for them to appear here.

Moreover, along the way, Hun Han did not find any sign of someone from the Snake Race living here.

He can only brave the danger and see why they are here.

Seeing that this might be an opportunity to accomplish his Mission, Hun Han released his Soul Power, perceiving the surrounding wind and grass. Using this perception, Hun Han avoided hundreds of Guards and finally of a clear lake.

The lake is not large, it is only 2000-3000 square meters. Standing on a tall tree, Hun Han's fingers quietly pulled away the obstructing leaves, with them out of the way, he saw a beautiful back emerge from the water.

6