Chapter 67 Ding Dong! Congratulations!
411 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 133 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 67 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

What?

This boy wants to enter Queen Medusa’s palace?! Which animal’s liver had he eaten to give him this courage?! The Snake Race has different customs compared to humans. A snake girl can only have one husband for life. In the Snake Race, women’s bedrooms and places of living are very important, they cannot take the opposite sex to their bedroom casually. What's more, the other party is not of their kind.

"Little brother, aren’t you quite courageous?" Queen Medusa smiled softly, invisibly, a pressure appeared and began oppressing Hun Han.

"Maybe my request is a bit excessive, but I think a Heavenly Flame leaves room for negotiation." Hun Han looked at Queen Medusa indifferently.

"Hahaha, little brother, how are you so sure?" Queen Medusa looked at Hun Han.

"Although the Tager Desert is a good environment to train in and its oasis' make it a suitable living environment, it is hot and not suitable for the Snake Race. Moreover, I learned from a scroll that Snake-men can rely on a Heavenly Flame to evolve. Once the evolution is successful, they will be able to directly step into the Dou Zong Realm and breakthrough 9 Star Dou Huang." Hun Han said calmly.

"Little brother, how do you know this?" Queen Medusa looked at Hun Han in surprise. Even if there is an oasis in the Tager Desert, making the desert suitable for living, it is not a suitable environment for the Snake Race to thrive in.

"Do not worry about that. How about you take me to your palace for a tour and to have a look at your bedroom, and in exchange, I will tell you where the Heavenly Flame is in the Tager Desert." Hun Han suggested.

"Little brother, are you not afraid that I will capture you, torture you, and find out where the Heavenly Flame is that way?" Queen Medusa said lightly.

"Many women have big breasts and no brains. But I do not think you are such a person. Since I can take out an Eternal Youth Pill, naturally I have quite the background. I believe that you do not want to cause a catastrophe for your Snake Race." Hun Han still smiled calmly.

Queen Medusa stared at Hun Han, from beginning to end, Hun Han’s expression had not changed, causing her to think Hun Han is not lying.

But is a human so kind? Queen Medusa naturally would not think so. Since the other party uttered the words ‘Heavenly Flame’, he definitely knew how precious it was. But he is handing it over to her just like that?

"Okay." The words ‘Dou Zong’ and ‘Heavenly Flame’ are fatally attractive to her. After pondering for a while, she slowly nodded, the light in her eyes flickered, she said: "Let’s go, I will take you to my bedroom!"

Following Queen Medusa, Hun Han came to the rocky area he saw earlier. Through this place, they came to a palace. The palace is very large, with many halls inside.

With Queen Medusa taking the lead, Hun Han walked straight to a bedroom. The furnishings in the bedroom are very luxurious, and there is a couch in the middle.

"This is my bedroom, now, shouldn’t you tell me where that Heavenly Flame is?" Queen Medusa asked with a smile.

Hun Han looked around, this palace was luxurious and worth of Queen Medusa, but since the System had not rung at all, he knew it was a fake. Thus, he smiled and said, "Your Majesty, Queen Medusa, you cannot trick me like a child just because I look like one. Though this room is luxurious, I do not think it is yours. There are rumours among humans that not only is Queen Medusa a great queen with unmatchable beauty, but that she is also honest!"

To Sign In no matter what, Hun Han could only make things up. It is obvious that Queen Medusa is trying to deceive him with a fake bedroom that is not her's, but he cannot offend her and make her angry, otherwise who knows what she will do.

"Hehe, you are right, little brother, I was joking. Let's go, I will take you to my real bedroom!" Queen Medusa compromised.

The little boy in front of her, although he appears to be only 6-7 years old, he is calm and more composed than many adults. The Tager Desert is very large, if she were to try and find the Heavenly Flame on her own, who knows how long it will take to do so, at least a decade. To obtain that Heavenly Flame, it is not a big deal for her to take him to her bedroom and real palace. Even if the other party is a spy or an innocent person, she can take action and kill him when she obtains what she wants.

Thinking of this, Queen Medusa came to a different palace and lead Hun Han to a different room.

Compared with the previous one, this room is slightly less luxurious and a bit more elegant.

"Ding Dong!"

When Hun Han's feet stepped into the bedroom, the System's voice rang simultaneously.

"Congratulations, for completing the Sign In Mission. Host has successfully Signed In at Queen Medusa's bedroom. Item obtained: Rank 8 Golden Creation Pill!"

Rank 8 Golden Creation Pill: After taking it, no matter how much damage the body, soul, and cultivation base have sustained, as long as there is a breath remaining, by taking this Pill, the user can return to their peak.

"Ding Dong!"

"The System has issued a new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In at the Dou Skill Pavilion of Misty Peak Sect! Do you accept the new Location Sign In Mission?"

The next Sign In location turned out to be Misty Peak Sect. Counting the time since Yun Yun takes office and the grand ceremony of her becoming the Sect Master Misty Peak Sect, there are only 2-3 months left. Anyway, since he needs to go there for the ceremony, at the same time, he can Sign In. Hun Han replied without thinking any further: "Accept!"

"Ding Dong!"

"Congratulations, Host has accepted the new Location Sign In Mission. Please Sign In at the Misty Peak Sect’s Dou Skill Pavilion! Time Limit: Unlimited!"

"Well, can you tell me the location of the Heavenly Flame now?" Queen Medusa asked eagerly. If Hun Han dared to lie to her, she had already made up her mind to slap Hun Han into a muddy paste and turn him into a human dumpling.

"Around 20-30 miles Northwest of Rock Desert City." Hun Han replied.

"Rock Desert City?"

Queen Medusa frowned slightly, that was within the humans' territory. Thinking in her mind, it seems that if she wants to go and find the Heavenly Flame, she will need to wait until dark. It is best when there is no moon as well.

Although she was told a rough area to look for, she has lots of guards who she can command to dig into the ground and ultimately find the Heavenly Flame.

Though this could well be a trap, it is still necessary for her to send someone to investigate in advance.

"By the way, do not blame me for not informing you. Do not go alone. The horror of a Heavenly Flame is beyond your imagination. And wherever a Heavenly Flame is born, there will be many rare treasures. When you obtain the Heavenly Flame, take a few more people to obtain those treasures. I suggest you take some jade items as well so that those treasures’ efficacy is not reduced." Hun Han solemnly instructed.

In the original storyline, Queen Medusa was injured by the Heavenly Flame, her injury forced her to leave the Core-Fire Lotus Seeds and Green Coloured Lotus Platform behind in the lava, allowing Xiao Yan to obtain them.

"Hahaha, little brother, you know a lot. It is just that you need to live here for some time, just until I obtain the Heavenly Flame!" Queen Medusa said with a smile, her eyes had a cold glint in them. If Hun Han had dared to lie to her, then she will devour him alive!

6