Chapter 70 Heavenly Flame, Are You Sure You Want It?
540 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 136 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N on Signing In BTTH

Currently on Chapter 70 on the Patron-Exclusive Novel: Becoming A Heaven Defying God In Douluo Dalu (DDI Fanfic)

Line Break
***

In front of Hun Han, the number of snake men was no less than 1000. Their leader is an old man in strange clothes. His aura is not weak. Hun Han, with his current 4 Star Da Dou Shi cultivation base, failed to see through his cultivation. But Hun Han knew that since the person is an Elder of the Snake Race, he must be at least a Dou Wang.

Hun Han’s current cultivation base improved, similar to when he absorbed the Nine Serene Wind Ice. After devouring the Green Lotus Core Flame, his cultivation base had improved by two minor stages.

"Hand over Her Majesty Queen Medusa and the Heavenly Flame, or we will kill you!"

Hiss! Hiss! Hiss!

Behind the Snake Race Elder, the Snake Guards hissed fiercely in unison at Hun Han.

"Are you sure you want the Heavenly Flame?" The corner of Hun Han's lips rose slightly, his face was full of mockery. He flipped his hand, causing a cyan flame to appear in his palm.

With the appearance of this flame, the surrounding temperature rose rapidly.

"You...you...you refined it?" The Elder spoke with a trembling voice while looking incredulously at Hun Han.

"Yes, are you sure you want more?" Hun Han smiled.

Uh!

The Elder was speechless. His face was ugly as fear appeared in his eyes. He may have a Dou Wang cultivation, but even he knows that even a Dou Wang fears touching the Heavenly Flame, let alone him, a less qualified Dou Wang. However, Hun Han asked him if he wanted more?

This is not showing off, but a veiled threat!

His throat rolled as he swallowed his saliva and looked at Hun Han with great dread. Then he said: "Since you have refined the Heavenly Flame, then forget it. But you must hand over Her Majesty!"

Thinking of Queen Medusa, the Elder shouted with a firm and determined tone. He was ready to die to bring her back! This is because of the incomparable importance she has for the Snake Race. He could not imagine what a chaotic scene it would be if Queen Medusa is gone. Even now, empires large and small are eyeing them. With her out of the picture, the end of the Snake Race would be near. Hence why the Elder was determined that even if he had to face the Heavenly Flame and die, he will bring back Queen Medusa!

"Respected Elder of the Snake Race, I did not abduct your Queen Medusa. If she is willing to go with you, then I have no objection!" Hun Han smiled calmly.

If she is willing to go with me?

The Elder was frowned and felt very puzzled by Hun Han's words.

"Come out, little one!" Hun Han ordered.

When his voice fell, from the folds of Hun Han’s clothes chest, a colourful snake popped out its cute head. The little snake looked blankly at Hun Han and then curiously at the snake man in front of her.

"Your Majesty, Queen Medusa!"

The Elder, as well as the over 1000 snake guards, knelt towards the colourful snake. It looked like they were kneeling to Hun Han.

Facing the scene in front of her, the colourful snake became even more confused.

"Little thing, are you willing to go with him? If you want to, then go to him. If you don't want to, then continue to sleep!" Hun Han said with a smile.

"Your Majesty, Queen Medusa!"

The Elder stretched out his hands in a friendly manner. However, the colourful little snake didn't think much about it. She entered Hun Han's clothes and continued to sleep.

"What method did you use to trick Her Majesty?" The Elder stood up and glared at Hun Han. If Hun Han doesn’t give him a satisfactory explanation, he will fight him to the death.

"Elder, if I were you, I would not speak this way. Your Queen is in my hands. If I were you, not only would I not speak like this, but I would send an army to protect me. Otherwise, who knows what would happen." Hun Han said in a very calm tone.

For some reason, beneath this young boy's immature facial features, the Elder felt that he has the mind of an adult.

"I apologise, this old man was flustered because he saw his Queen. I hope that little brother can forgive me. But, can you explain why Her Majesty, Queen Medusa, felt I was unfamiliar to her?" The Elder bowed slightly to apologise to Hun Han, speaking in a peaceful tone.

"Because she is currently not your Queen. At the same time, she is your Queen. Currently, the soul of your Queen and the Seven Colour Heaven Swallowing Python have not merged. What you saw just now was the Seven Clour Heaven Swallowing Python." Hun Han explained.

"You mean, Her Majesty and the Colorful Sky Swallowing Python share the same body?" The Elder repeated.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded.

"Okay."

The Elder nodded. If so, it would be able to explain why Queen Medusa was so strange just now.

"Besides, because your Queen and the soul of the Seven Colour Heaven Swallowing Python have not yet merged, I cannot give her to you. I will help you just this once because of how determined you are to retrieve your Queen put in to retrieve the Heavenly Flame from the magma." Hun Han said lightly.

"You mean this drawback can be eliminated?" The Elder looked at Hun Han in surprise.

As a cultivator, if someone else’s soul enters the body or there is something wrong with the soul, then the cultivator would face great danger from the slightest disturbance.

"Yes." Hun Han nodded. Based on what he knew, there is an alchemical prescription that can eliminate this problem.

"This old man thanks you." The Elder bowed respectfully to Hun Han. Afterwards, looking at Hun Han, he smiled and admired: "Little brother, you are so cunning, you killed 2 birds with one stone. Not only did you gain the Green Lotus Core Flame, but you also obtained our Queen."

Hun Han smiled. It should also be said that he killed three birds with one stone. Hun Han also avoided a trip to the magma to obtain the Green Lotus Core Flame, avoiding all that danger, and obtaining 1 Core-Fire Lotus Seed and Green Coloured Lotus Platform.

"Little brother, should I arrange some guards for you?" The Elder originally wanted to persuade Hun Han to return to the Snake Race, but considering that Hun Han is a human, he will want to return to the human world. Moreover, Hun Han now possesses a Heavenly Flame. Isn't that courting death for him to go on his own?

Worried about the safety of Queen Medusa, the Elder could only say so.

"No, it's very inconvenient to take them with me. Moreover, with my current ability, in the surrounding Empires, if I want to leave, few can stop me! Anyway, I am going outside your territory to the humans, you cannot follow me or you will fall into danger!" Hun Han spoke, and with a slight movement of his back, his Lightning Bat Sky Wings stretched out, he picked a direction and began to fly.

Misty Cloud Sect, here I come!

Chapter 71 Junior Uncle Master
Misty Cloud Sect is the most powerful force in the Jia Ma Empire besides the Jia Ma Royal Family. If it were not for the Jia Ma Royal Family having a guardian beast, plus the protection of Dou Wang experts and Dou Wang generals, the Misty Cloud Sect would have long replaced it.

So how could they be taken lightly!

For Misty Cloud Sect, the Jia Ma Royal Family has never taken them lightly. At the foot of the Misty Cloud Mountain, they have stationed the most elite army of the Jia Ma Royal Family. As long as there is the slightest change in the Misty Cloud Sect, the Jia Ma Royal Family will immediately react. If it were not for the fact that there are too few powerhouses in the Jia Ma Royal Family, the Royal Family would have long eliminated them.

Misty Cloud Sect is built on Misty Cloud Mountain. The mountain is so tall that clouds and mists linger at its peak. This caused it to be full of Heaven and Earth energy, making it very suitable for cultivation. In addition, it is also close to the capital, highlighting Misty Cloud Sect’s ambition.

The legion at the foot of the mountain continued to wait for a signal, in contrast, the peak is full of lights and festivities. On the bluestone paved square, thousands of disciples stood at attention. At the end of it is a large hall. There are mahogany seats on the left and right sides. On the seats, there were many seniors with extraordinary aura and pressure. Most of them are dressed in moon-white robes and have a cloud long sword symbol on their cuffs. There are only a few people wearing different clothes and equally strong aura.

Dong~

Following the ringing of a gong, from the end of the red carpet, a figure slowly walked over. She walked alone, drawing all attention to her gold-inlaid purple tight-fitting brocade robe, and her waterfall-like hair being held steady by her phoenix chirping hairpin. She had a noble temperament and beautiful facial features. One could not help but feel awe when they looked at her.

The woman was dignified, and when she stepped into the hall, she scanned the VIPs on the VIP table. Her footstep suddenly paused. No, she staggered and almost fell. Her gaze was fixed on the seat closest to her. There was a minor sitting there, being very discordant with the other old figures in the hall!

Yes, it is a minor. Looking at his childish facial features, the child is not even 8 years old yet! The VIPs sitting in the VIP seats are all adults and old men and women, making the boy stand out and seem out of place with his surroundings.

The woman realized her gaffe and hurriedly focused. She forced herself to regain her composure, and continued to walk forward.

Next is the boring inauguration ceremony.

After the ceremony, a little girl came to Hun Han's side and whispered: "You, come with me, my master wants to see you!"

"Oh." Hun Han nodded. He followed after the little girl and examined her while walking.

The little girl has a cold appearance, a beautiful face that can only compare to Xiao Xun'er’s. She is like a pure snow lotus. She wore a moon-white gown and had a green jade earring that hung from her delicate earlobes. It would shake slightly and make a crisp jade sound as she walked, adding a touch of delicateness to her.

Hun Han was thinking to himself and asked: "What is your name?"

"Why should I tell you!" The little girl glanced at Hun Han. If he wasn’t someone her master had asked for, then she would not even bother to be in his presence, let alone talk to him.

"Sure enough, cold and glamorous, so arrogant even to say her name!" Hun Han muttered softly.

"What did you say?" The little girl, who was less than 1-2 younger than Hun Han, stopped, her eyes staring at Hun Han.

"I said, you are cold, like a snow lotus on an icy mountain!" Hun Han smiled.

Hearing this, the little girl stared at Hun Han, causing the atmosphere to tense.

As for Hun Han, he completely ignored it, and asked: "Aren't you going to lead me, Nalan Yanran?"

The little girl looked at Hun Han in astonishment, and said in surprise: "You know me?"

Hun Han nodded, "Of course. It’s hard not to know someone with a personality like you!”

The little girl looked blankly at Hun Han and groaned: “Since you know who I am, why did you ask me for my name?”

Hun Han pouted and replied: "When chatting with someone for the first time, isn’t it rude to not ask for their name?"

Nalan Yanran was speechless and continued to walk forward in silence. Along the way, no matter what Hun Han said, she did not respond.

Following Nalan Yanran, Hun Han came to a hall. In the centre of the hall is a chair made of jade. An old man was sitting on the chair. He was dressed in a simple white robe. He did not look old and did not have wrinkles on his face. On the contrary, he was like a piece of warm jade that radiated light. If it were not for his long snow-white hair, it will be difficult to identify him as an expert and cultivator. Beside him stood a person, it was none other than Yun Yun, who had just become the Sect Master of Misty Cloud.

If you were to look at all of Misty Cloud Sect, the only person who can make her stand behind him is the Eighth Generation Sect Master of Misty Cloud Sect.

"What's your name? Why did my brother not come? Are you his disciple?" Yun Shan asked Hun Han.

"My name is Hun Han. As for Master, he has passed away." Hun Han replied simply.

"What, Brother is dead?" Yun Shan looked at Hun Han in shock and stood up directly from his seat.

"Yeah." Hun Han nodded.

After that, Hun Han told Yun Shan everything about his apprenticeship. Of course, Hun Han was not stupid enough to tell him about Nine Serene Wind Ice. He only said that Yun Jian's old injuries relapsed and that he died.

"Since you are here, then join Misty Cloud Sect." Yun Shan's eyes seemed to see through Hun Han’s cultivation base.

"No, but thank you for your kindness. I like freedom and do not find living in a sect as suitable for me!" Hun Han rejected his offer. If he stayed in Misty Cloud Sect, let alone 3 years, he would not have a Dou Huang cultivation base in 5 years. The ideal training place for him is naturally Jia Nan Academy.

"Are you sure?" Yun Shan continued to ask.

"Yes." Hun Han shook his head.

"Well, since you are determined, I will not make it difficult for you. Yun Yun, from now on, Hun Han will be your junior. From today onwards, I need to enter seclusion and attack the Dou Zong realm. Everything regarding the Sect will be left to you." After Yun Shan finished speaking, he stepped out of the hall.

Currently, there are over 12 years before Xiao Yan's incident at the Misty Cloud Sect. So it seemed that Yun Shan worked hard for a decade or something along those lines and still failed to break through Dou Zong, leaving him to seek the Hall of Souls’ help.

"Haha, Senior Sister, hello, should I call you Senior Sister Yun Zhi or should I call you Senior Sister Yun Yun?" Hun Han looked at Yun Yun in her gold-inlaid purple tight brocade robe with a smile.

Yun Yun's became embarrassed as she heard and looked at Hun Han with a wry smile, she recalled what happened in the cave and with flushed cheeks, she asked: "Junior, did you see through my identity a long time ago?"

Hun Han nodded, "Of course."

Yun Yun curiously asked, "Then why didn't you expose me?"

Hun Han smiled and replied: " If Senior Sister wants to play, then Junior Brother can only play with Senior Sister! Sister, honestly tell me, were you surprised when you saw me in the hall?"

Uh!

Yun Yun was stunned. She could only smile. She was not surprised, but shocked! From the corner of her eye, she noticed Nalan Yanran next to her and spoke: "Yanran, come here, greet your Junior Uncle Master!"

6