Vol1 Ch 15: Love and strength! ( part one )
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days quickly passed, the union of the higher five was getting weaker.

 

Issues have spread, there were rumors of a traitor within the facility.

I was tasked to find this traitor by any means.

It turned out, I'm the most trusted allie.

Before that I start investigating, I wanted to take a look at the baron and to my surprise, his cell was empty, the door was destroyed and all the guards were wiped out.

Only one person came to my mind, one who can break free a prisoner and slice his targets silently.

 

Nobility was definitely the traitor.

 

I raised the alarm.

Several minutes, the rest of the members gathered in front of me, but Strenght was absent.

Faith took the lead.

" Nobility has escaped with the baron! " I explained.

Her facial expressions translate anger and rage.

" Hurry, we will split! " Faith ordered.

" Wait! "

 

A calm and confident voice interrupted her command.

 

" Let me take a look. "

 

The lady with the long dazzling hair, for the first time, took off her black gloves.

She began feeling the floor, the corpses with her hand, and her other senses, walking in parallel lines through the scene.

" Where did he go? "

A small grin appeared on her face, and I was thinking she was the only normal person here. Guess I was wrong.

Peace mumbled:

" Oh, you tricky Nobility! Gotcha! "

She pointed at the rooftop with her finger.

A slashing attack targeted us, yet we all evaded it.

 

" I should have got rid of you first, detective girl! "

 

A golden-haired young man was in front.

 

" Nobility, Please. Let's end this without blood! "

 

Love begged him, but he was indifferent.

 

" Blood is what you chose the day you left my sister to die."

 

What is he talking about? I didn't know what happened inside that ancient door, everyone was silent about it and Nobility never talked to someone. Am I choosing the wrong party?

 

" Enough nonsense! QUEEN GAMB- "

 

Nobility slashed her dress, she was two feet from getting cut to half.

" QUEE-"

He dashed towards her leaving her no chance to cast her spell. A slash after the slash, Faith will not be able to hold for too long.

Should I go help her? I mean that bit** deserves to die.

Love interfered and with a punch to his liver, Nobility kissed the wall.

" QUEE- "

He appeared behind her, luckily Love saved her by blocking the sword with her bare hands.

Blood was flowning from them.

Nobility's moves were faster and sharper, he became that strong in such a brief period, maybe he'll cause me problems if I let him go.

That left me with no choice but to fight him.

◊AZURE!◊

My legs, arms were englobed with lightning.

We all surrounded him, leaving him no chance to escape. However, Peace was staying behind Faith as she was no fighter.

" So, you too Altruism? "

He waited for an explanation or an apology but I had nothing in mind. His eyes were full of betrayal and disappointment.

" Fine! "

A glowing sword appeared in front of him. It was radiating a very strong aura, an aura I've never felt before since the day of my birth when that mysterious person visited us.

" Don't tell me! That's heaven's key! " Faith said with surprise.

Before that he charged at us Faith warned us:

" BE CAREFUL! IF THAT SWORD TOUCHES YOU, YOU'LL BE VAPORIZED IMMEDIATELY! "

We were all having a hard time blocking his attacks, he was toe to toe with our speeds combined.

Add the fact that he's using two swords, and one was certain death.

Nobility held his two swords in his chest, creating the shape of a cross.

"◊ HEAVEN'S DOOR: SACRED BEAM◊ "

A pleasant sight enfolded before me, It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

" ALTRUISM! "

As I woke up from my dream, it was too late.

The beam will erase me from existence, yet before that, I saw a dazzling hair enfolding in front of me.

She was holding me, trying to protect me.

" PEAC-"

*explosion*

 

 

 

As I stood, peace was already on top of me.

 

" Peace? "

 

" Yes? "

 

" If you're alive, then who- "

 

A grilled corpse was standing, half of his face was shattered and you can clearly see his brain.

 

" I'm glad that you're alive, guys! "

 

The corpse said with a cracking voice.

 

" NOOOOOO! " Faith screamed.

 

Nooooo, I'm at ears. How could you, author-nim?

Love is best girl :'(

1