Vol1 Ch 18: A tsundere thing!
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" It's Lara, everyone. It's Lara Nakhi. "

Those were the last words we heard from Love before her soul faded away, and we can never see her again.

I didn't realize until later that I was sad.

The grief of losing someone, these years I spent with them made me attached, especially with Love, she was always like a mother figure for us all.

Love, Peace, Nobility, Strength, Faith (not you bit**).

Everyone has his own cons and flaws, I feel like the more time I spend with them the more I feel human.

However, I can't conquer this world, not like this. Not in this state.

To be able to control monsters such as Faith, you need to get rid of every limitation and weaknesses.

I stood up, glanced at my surroundings.

Peace was going to say something, but the trauma of the event occurring left her words unspoken.

" Sh-h-he saved everyone! "

Peace finally spoke.

What she said was indeed true, that beam was going to destroy everyone, including innocent children.

I will admit and say this, Love's last stand was one of a queen!

A queen who protected her people, as her children. That's the kind of queen I respect.

◊AZURE SWORD!◊

My hand turned into a lightning sword, and I was determined to end this once for all.

Yet, Nobility wasn't there.

He disappeared.

" How can you not sense him with your ability, Faith? " I asked her.

She replied:

" I tried, but he's blocking his thoughts. "

That's impossible!

He can't just possibly stop thinking, not after what he's done.

I feel like Faith was hiding something from me.

I enhanced my legs with shockwaves, used the momentum to jump to the shattered ceiling.

When you understand the flowing of the Gidakrya in your body, you can do wonders, create as many creative abilities as you want depending on the situation in need.

That's why I created this new technique, focusing the shockwaves in my eyes, I can now see kilometers further.

He's going north!

I can see him! I need to tell the othe-

The next thing I saw, was me sitting in the medical room.

Two persons were watching me, A scar-faced man and a man with a white blouse.

I recognized them both.

Strength and doctor Southampton, the same doctor who helped me open the first door three years ago.

" What happened? Where's Nobility? " I asked.

" You had high blood pressure. What did you do to reach this state? "

" I remember using a new ability. "

" What kind of ability? " the doctor asked me.

" A one where I focused Gidakrya in my eyes, in order to have sharper vision. "

" Can you close your right eye? "

I closed my right eye as he said and I can only see the darkness.

" What do you see? "

" I see nothing. "

" Your left eye's optic nerves are destroyed. "

" Wait, what? Will I never be able to see? "

" I tried doing some reattachments to the nerves with our nanotechnology, but I can't promise you anything. The process of healing depends on you. If you're lucky enough, the blood will flow again through the nerve. But for the time being, it considers your eye as a missing part. "

" I see. "

I saw the disappointed look in Strength's eyes, he left everything for me to handle and yet he found Love dead, Nobility and the baron missing and a one-eyed me.

He had every right to turn angry at me.

" Al-l-lt-r-uism, you are fine! "

The dazzling-haired girl came to check on me.

" I think it's time we leave them. "

" Wait, wait that's not what I meant! " 

Peace was blushing, a typical tsundere thing.

 

You are wondering, how do I know what a tsundere is?

Well, Tsundere was the granddaughter of the demon Lilith.

She was so famous and well known for her charm and beauty that she took from her grandmother.

Many strong and noble demons asked her for marriage, yet she turned them all down.

Everyone thought she was arrogant, but the truth was found out later. 

She was in love with a demon she couldn't marry.

His name was Akon and he was her nephew.

Family marriages between demons were forbidden by Allfather, that's why she was always pale and depressed.

And whenever other demons ask her about her nephew's heroic battles, she keeps blushing, hiding her affectionate feelings towards him.

That's the story of Tsundere.

 

Peace reminded me of Tsundere, only I don't know the reason for her affectionate feelings.

" Peace, why do you want to marry me? " I asked her.

 

" HEINNNNNNN?"

 

She had difficulty breathing and her face turned into a fireball.

She then ran and left me with no answer.

 

Ha, never mind! I need to focus now on my next strategy.

 

I have a feeling that this facility will fall soon.

We were seven at first, but now we are four.

 

Should I stick to them? Or should I quit?

 

I need to think of a decision now!

I'm trying to be consistent guys, Please support my dream by sharing the webnovel. Also I want to point out to the fact of why does he feel like Strength's anger is deserved although he's only nine years old. Don't forget we are talking about a demon lord who lived for thousands of years! Despite the fact that he's in the body of a nine years old, but his consciousness and mind is the same of his previous mind. But that dosen't explain why Strength is waiting for more of him, I'll point out to that in the next chapters and find out what Strength has to say about that!

1