7: Familial Breakfast
576 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP*

“Oh, morning Leony, let me cook the breakfast you go wake up Auguste”

“Okay~”

Hello, it’s me, Leony Sanjaya, it’s a year since I got reincarnated in Fairmallow or about 9 months since I live with these two Fenrir.

Someone in the kitchen with white silverish hair and big breasts earlier is my step mother, her name is Agustina, she adopted me after she knew that I’m an orphan and ever since then live in human form whenever she is inside my house.

Her son, Auguste, the puppy that I saved from group of goblins and orc back then is at the same age as me just few months younger, he gets his name few months ago after turning 6, he can’t do shape shifting for now so he’s stuck in his animal form.

“Wake up Auguste, it’s morning already”

“Hm… just 1 more minutes…”

“Do you want to wake up by yourself or do you need Onee-chan to carry you?”

“I am wake up okay!? And you just a few months older than me okay!?”

Now that Auguste successfully woken up, time to do some little help in kitchen, mother must be needs something right?.

*CLACK!*

“Oh? Leony, did Auguste woken up?”

“Yes, now he is in bathroom, is there anything I can help with?”

“Fufufu~, then help me cut some vegetables for the salad”

“Understood Ma’am!”

Mother will always smiling if I do some salute whenever I help her with something, is it always this fun when you have adopted family? I hope so.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

“Hey! Open the door!”

“Leony? You know that your brother can’t open the door by himself right?”

“Hm… okay~”

*CLACK*

Auguste coming in after I open the door while he putting on his smug face, it really is irritating but well I can avenge it another time.

“What is it for breakfast mother?”

“Meat stew and salad, do you want milk?”

Auguste’s face wrinkles thinking on mother suggestion about milk, it kinda cute though with his fluffy face and little body like a puppy.

“I think I’ll pass the milk”

“Okay, I will give you water then, how about you Leony?”

“Hm… I want mango juice and milk, We still have some mango juice right?”

Suddenly silence coming to the room, then I see mother’s face wrinkles in confusion with my request, looks like I need to do it myself then.

“Ah… I will take it by myself then”

I put up this silence and then head up into the kitchen, I open up the refrigerator and take out a glass jug containing mango juice, from outside my refrigerator just looks like a normal cupboard but I make the inside like modern refrigerator back on the earth.

Mango juice that left inside the jug is only about a half, mango in this world is looks like a normal lemon in the earth but taste like an orange, I take out another jug from refrigerator that contains the milk and started to pour it into mango juice jug.

Transparent yellow of the mango juice got mixed with milk makes it looks like it was just a milk but I can still smell the mango scent in it.

“What are you doing in there Leony?”

“Hm… something is missing…”

Mother coming to the kitchen while I’m tasting my mango flavored milk while standing on my folding stairs, I make my kitchen for adults size so I needed a support to reach high places in my own kitchen.

“Mother, did we still has some sugar?”

“Sugar? Well... let me see where… there it is”

“Thank you mother”

After I got the sugar from mother, I immediately pouring some spoons of sugar in mango flavored milk and then stir it up, when I taste it…

“How’s it tastes like Leony?”

“It’s great! Do you want to taste it too mother?”

“Yes, I will gladly accept it”

I give mother a glass of mango flavored milk and then she drank it, her next expression is kinda funny I may say.

“Hm…! How can you think of something like this Leony? It’s so delicious!”

“Why is it so noisy in here and when we can take the breakfast!?”

“Oops, mother forgot about that, come on Leony”

Auguste coming to the kitchen and broke the mood, well I’m not angry tough remembering that I forgot about breakfast too.

“Auguste, do you want this milk?”

“Mom, did I said earlier that I will pass the milk?”

“But this Leony made milk is tasty, it tastes like mango”

I’m kinda proud when mother bragging about the milk that I just make, after all why not? Why shouldn’t I teased him a little?.

“Enough mother, he already said it right? It’s not like he will have the chance to taste it tough”

I said it while smirking and winking at mother, surprisingly mother winked back at me, looks like she know what my plan is.

“Ah…that’s right, how unfortunate, the milk just left for another glass, sorry my son”

“Wait, you two must be planning something on me right?”

“We got him!”, that’s what I thought when I see mother eyes, now all move as planned.

“What kind of plan my step brother? How we even makes a plan when we not even talks about it earlier?”

“I can smell something fishy about you two so it’s futile!”

“Oh come on, I said this because mango season is nearly end so taste it before it’s too late”

“Don’t wanna and you can’t force me!”

“Enough you two, if you don’t want it then don’t ask if there’s none”

Mother is angry and shut us off but that’s not mean my plan is over, not yet!.

After a few minutes we finished our breakfast, only Auguste who didn’t eat salad so it just me and mother who eat it, after that like always I do the dishwashing with mother then Auguste coming.

“Mother, I want it now, can I have it?”

So you want it now? Not that easy buddy, not when I got irritated earlier!.

“You want what? There will be something after you said ‘its’ name”

“I wants milk that you make earlier!”

“Milk? That milk? It already run out so there is none”

“I know there’s still some so give it to me!”

“As I said there is none left! So stop whining or-“

“Alright you two stop! You Auguste, you can’t just asked anything as you want, now get out of the kitchen and wait”

Mother gets angry at us again, when she shouted us, that moment some part of myself realized something, “since when I did something this childish?” is what that part of myself might said.

Is it ‘adult’ side of me? Oh right, isn’t me is a young man back then? Am I became more childish because I become a child again? I don’t know, this two sides of me just doesn’t feels right.

After mother finished the dishwashing, she takes a bowl and filled it with my made milk then heading to living room where Auguste waiting, of course I following behind her back.

“Here your milk Auguste, but before that you need to apologize”

“Uhm… sorry for earlier, I do as I please without me realizing it so please forgive my selfishness”

*WHINE*

“*sigh*Okay I forgive you, sorry for lying to you”

“Hm hm, mother apologize too for shouting at you two earlier”

Mother said that while patting our heads, without me realizing it my tears running on my cheeks so I hiding it while hugging mother’s belly.

“Oh my, what’s got into you Leony?”

“Nothing, please let me like this for a while”

“Okay, there there~”

Is it happiness? If so I hope I can live a long life like this while getting this familial warmth, in that case I hoped my family health and long life so we can keep on together forever, what a meaningful life if you know what you treasure the most is.

21